Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Angry Loading Time Takes Forever =/

Can someone help me out? Is there a free program I can dowload or is there anything I can do within my computer to stop it@! Every time I get into a room and click ready, the countdown finishes, the loading screen with the objective info comes up, and it takes about a good 3-4 mins before I actually get inside the room. The loading bar would even fill up right away, but it still dosn't start right away; I have to wait. Plus once I do get in, it tends to lag for some time so I have to go run into a corner and scope over and over again til it's fine.

-It was laggy before I started using the hack if that helps. Also I have windows XP and I seem to have all the requirements to play according to nexon. Can someone help me please?& Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Thanks
    Yea I was thinking about it, but it's not really the lag that bothers me. It's the loading screen, because it takes for ever to finish. Not to mention this happened with other online games I played in the past. By the time I get into the game the score is already 20-15 or something. Sometimes when I turn on my computer and the first thing I do is run combat arms, it would load and start within 15 seconds. Still I know it should be faster because I played it at two of my friends house and both start right away. I would join mid-game, click start, it would show the loading and immidiatley it wold start =/

- I'll try this if I have nothing else left to do. Do know if there is anything specific that might be causing this. Cause I know for sure it's not only doing it for combat arms. Zi used to play FEAR Multiplayer and it did the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lagg would be causing the loading screen to take forever.
    It's because your computer is slow.

Take a look at the front of your computer.
    If there is a solid orange light when loading, it's because doesn't have enough memory.

Thanks
    Wait; where in front of the computer do I look? BTW I have a Dell XPS 400 if that helps. And what can I do to get more space? Also how can i check how much space I have.
    -Is it possible that one thing that might be causing the long wait time is that I have about 5 Log in names I can use when I first turn on the computer. Like when you first start, and you can click on whos account you want to go on. Should i delete those?

Thanks
    Help Please

Thanks
    Download a driver off of combatams.nexon.net or get more RAM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    To get more space go in electronic shop and ask to a seller and he will help you or delete thing u dont use on your PC/laptop to get more space

Thanks
    hey soviet i got same rpob bro,
    like wen i dont even use hack
    its kinda laggy
    and takes 4evr to load,
    and my pc has enof requirments
    [IMG]https://i45.photobucke*****m/albums/f97/Rysak_2008/Headshot911.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    go to your graphic card control panel [I have nvidia} and go image preview and set to performance [only if your lazy to set manage setting] set all AA to 0 [going make graphic look like shit "recommended to set to 2x"] AA trransparency /set to multisampling/set all texture to on for high performance/set negative LOD to allow vertical sync set to off

notice this will make graphic like shit if you want performance and loook good go to image preview and set to balance

this help a lot when I use to have 8500gt in cod waw I use get 15-25 fps without performance but with performance 25-40 fps

if this does not help you it could be your internet and needed more info about your system

here how to get more ram

11. The Following User Says Thank You to evil123 For This Useful Post:

Soviet (12-27-2008)

Thanks
    sweet,. that would make combat arms faster?
    [IMG]https://i45.photobucke*****m/albums/f97/Rysak_2008/Headshot911.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Mine is the same way, it dont really bother me unless I play spy hunt and thats only because of the timer.

Thanks
    Hey I tried dowloading Nvidia, but when I get the file on my desktop and run the dowload, i get a message saying that Nvidia can't find current software that is compatable with my driver. Something like that. Any idea what that means. i have a feeling this is why it takes soo long to load before each game, cause i dont have the right video driver.
    - I also changed my ram like the video said from evil123, and I'll check if that works tomaroo morning. Until then I need help installing the Nvidia driver. Is it possible that I already have some kind of video driver and I have to delete it to dowload this one? Kinda how you can only have one virus protection at a time type thing?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadShot911 View Post
    sweet,. that would make combat arms faster?
    hey tell me if anything works please. If i find a solution ill let you know as well. If this works, i might make a tut for this

Thanks
    delet some stuff you dont need or use to give youre computer more room that always works for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast