Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hyde66 View Post
    Seriously, its a bug they didn't realize was there and its not the peoples fault they don't feel like fixing it.
    I wonder if they can like argue their accounts back with at least reset stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by LeChe776 View Post
    Dice are just stupid little kids, they play this game too, I'm sure they know this bugs, they are banning people, its wrong, cause this people DIDNT HACKED THE GAME, DICE must first fix bugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips2011 View Post
    Yeah thats true. boosting is not hacking. It's unbelievable that they did banning people , iam sure they gone do something to get the account back because they didnt hack. that they clean there account i can understand but banning is just not right.
    Not really, DICE is right, there is a thing called CHEATING, whether it's hacking, exploiting, or anything of the sort, which in turn gives you an advantage unachievable for other players. But people are too lazy to read EULAs or Terms Of Use (which in fact are there to prevent you from being unknowingly responsible for being banned). So, you can't go around killing people just because they wear a t-shirt saying >shoot me<, okay, it's just wrong. So repeatedly fixing things u repeatedly shoot at is an exploit of the game's mechanics, and therefore a cheat, and therefore you should get banned. If you cheat and get caught, you should get banned, end of story. Either you know what you're doing or you don't, a thin line between a successful cheater and a crying banned dude.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    How is this shit "unattainable by others"? Everyone can do this..

Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status

Thanks
    already knew, tried spreading the word

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Anyone in his server he is hosting

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Holchr View Post
    Not really, DICE is right, there is a thing called CHEATING, whether it's hacking, exploiting, or anything of the sort, which in turn gives you an advantage unachievable for other players. But people are too lazy to read EULAs or Terms Of Use (which in fact are there to prevent you from being unknowingly responsible for being banned). So, you can't go around killing people just because they wear a t-shirt saying >shoot me<, okay, it's just wrong. So repeatedly fixing things u repeatedly shoot at is an exploit of the game's mechanics, and therefore a cheat, and therefore you should get banned. If you cheat and get caught, you should get banned, end of story. Either you know what you're doing or you don't, a thin line between a successful cheater and a crying banned dude.
    Yeah really, I'm not at all surprised that the bans have come out. Stat padding is a difficult to patch exploit, stat padding decreases the worth of a good rank and reduces the overall enjoyment of the game. It's cheating and cheating carries a risk of getting caught, why is anyone complaining?

Anyway, thanks for the info OP

Thanks
    Yea, to bad boosters aren't actually being banned. Hackers are being banned, yes. But boosters are just getting their stats replaced, in which they can boost back to what they were, hoping they don't get caught again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Yea, to bad boosters aren't actually being banned. Hackers are being banned, yes. But boosters are just getting their stats replaced, in which they can boost back to what they were, hoping they don't get caught again.
    Boosters should just get their stats replaced.
    They're not hurting the game for anyone except themselves.
    I would be extremely angered if I got banned for trying to skip some of the game that I payed $60 for.

Thanks
    has anyone seen anyone admit to being banned? Im calling bluff on this as a scare tactic to stop people from doing it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tekryder View Post
    has anyone seen anyone admit to being banned? Im calling bluff on this as a scare tactic to stop people from doing it
    I was using the Bf3-public-v1.dll with winject and i got banned . i can still join some servers(probable because those dont run the latest punkbuster or whatever). when i try to join those servers, i get the: game got disconnected()you were kicked from the server.

i typed my origin ID on PBBans | Always Quality over Quantity and there i was, with link to my origin page and everything.

so it's not a bluff from my side mate, trust me.

Yet again: i can still play on some punkbuster servers, but i think it wont last for much longer.

At this moment im searchin what kind of ban it is: ip-ban or just ID-ban

edit: talked to the battlelog customer support and its a "ban for all and alltime". game over for me sadly.
    Last edited by uberunder; 11-14-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12