Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iBlueTube View Post
    It's nice but soo many weird things in it oO 7/10 make it look more "Perfect"
    Ill try! We made teh g36c instead which is so muc hbetter!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I swear you copied this from a game. I'm trying to think. I use to play too many games in my spare time ._. I have like 30 FPS games on my PC. I swear you took it from one. If ya made it your self this is nice :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by iiSnipez View Post
    I swear you copied this from a game. I'm trying to think. I use to play too many games in my spare time ._. I have like 30 FPS games on my PC. I swear you took it from one. If ya made it your self this is nice :3
    CoD. You're a little late. We've already established these have been ripped.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

CoD. You're a little late. We've already established these have been ripped.
    @Jack they are not ripped. We have proof. Now stop acting liek a total fag. It may be a compliment to my modeler that you are comparing them to cod but it makes me mad because you don't believe me. He used COD mw3 G36c as a reference. Meaning the textures are from mw3 making the gun look similar. He is very good at modeling. Until i can actually buy him a g36c airsoft gun for reference will stick to other pictures on the internet. You will understand later. It's impossible to get Mw3 guns right now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

@Jack they are not ripped. We have proof. Now stop acting liek a total fag. It may be a compliment to my modeler that you are comparing them to cod but it makes me mad because you don't believe me. He used COD mw3 G36c as a reference. Meaning the textures are from mw3 making the gun look similar. He is very good at modeling. Until i can actually buy him a g36c airsoft gun for reference will stick to other pictures on the internet. You will understand later. It's impossible to get Mw3 guns right now?
    Lol if he made the models custom, how could he use the texture map and make it look IDENTICAL. Also, it isn't impossible to get the Mw3 gun models. I have them right now.

Thanks

Lol if he made the models custom, how could he use the texture map and make it look IDENTICAL. Also, it isn't impossible to get the Mw3 gun models. I have them right now.
    He didnt make it custom he copied the picture of mw3 G36c. If it was custom it wouldn't look like that!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

He didnt make it custom he copied the picture of mw3 G36c. If it was custom it wouldn't look like that!
    Lol, no when I say custom, I meant he made it himself. He didn't just import a model.

Thanks

Lol, no when I say custom, I meant he made it himself. He didn't just import a model.
    Yes he made it himself. I am sure of it because i watched him make it on teamviewer. The Redot was made by Ilias.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Yes he made it himself. I am sure of it because i watched him make it on teamviewer. The Redot was made by Ilias.
    Lol just cause you say you watched him, doesn't mean I believe you. He has to make a video from start to finish of him actually making it. Or give me the max file so I can look at the nodes myself.

Thanks

Lol just cause you say you watched him, doesn't mean I believe you. He has to make a video from start to finish of him actually making it. Or give me the max file so I can look at the nodes myself.
    We wont show you anything but the guy who made teh G36c on facepunch we will show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

We wont show you anything but the guy who made teh G36c on facepunch we will show.
    Lmfao, that was incredibly self-incriminating.

Thanks

Lmfao, that was incredibly self-incriminating.
    You are starting to bug me. You honestly don't believe we could make something like this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You are starting to bug me. You honestly don't believe we could make something like this?
    I'm sure if you put enough time and effort into it, you could. I just don't believe you did.

Thanks

I'm sure if you put enough time and effort into it, you could. I just don't believe you did.
    Ahh it's cool he put like 3 hours into the model then 4 hours into the textures. Then 2 days for animations ;/

Thanks

Ahh it's cool he put like 3 hours into the model then 4 hours into the textures. Then 2 days for animations ;/
    Ignore him. What you need to do is follow the exact model dimensions of the guns you guys are modeling in real life. Don't use other video games for reference. Mw3's g36c is actually lacking detail in comparison to the actual Heckler and Koch model.

Use this airsoft body for the basic design and then add the attachments you guys think are correct for it. If you notice this body is longer and more sleak, with an extended muzzle. If you want people to stop being dicks, you're going to have to make the receivers even more realistic than shitty old Mw3. Don't model after Mw3, make it seem like THEY modeled their models after yours. you got this nig.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast