Thread: Server files?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Server files?

Hi, I've been reading all about this -PointSystem.PointsMultiplier 50 but this is for a privately hosted server right? Cus I'm confused becuase people say it dosn't work with purchased servers and yet I don't recall EA releasing any server files.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Exactly, i think they were leaked, and everyone is being jew, and doesnt wanna release em. :|
    How can she slap me sir?!?
    PM me any question...

I PLAY.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I have the beta files, but when I run the server it just closes right after the server boots =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If anyone finds the server files, please share.

Donate Below to Help Me Achieve Donator Status

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Its near impossible to get the server files for these newer games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    you guys ever think there is a reason why the server files are not easy to find? The last time everyone had their hands on them DICE BLACKLISTED ALMOST EVERY IP! I could host rank up servers all day and make everyone max rank. You guys have to understand that hosting these servers are illegal! You can go to jail, get fined or get a seas and desist from EA.

If went and downloaded it and started hosting servers. Dice would just add another step to the wall that SKIDS have already helped to create. The next step will probably be to manually whitlisted every server IP or give it a key just like when you register a game. This would not only make is impossible for people to host their own servers. It would also make the cost of hosting providers to go up! I have yet for someone to offer anyhelp with my server. People try and join it then leave. No one even offered advice to why some people are not able to connect but others can connect fine.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to boxman13 For This Useful Post:

J2KKK (11-13-2011)

Thanks
    You can go to jail
    lol no

get fined
    lol no

seas
    cease

All EA could do (they won't though, lawyers are expensive) is to attempt to pull you into court, which they would get almost nothing from doing.

I have yet for someone to offer anyhelp with my server.
    I wouldn't mind helping out, but with what? lol.

No one even offered advice to why some people are not able to connect but others can connect fine.
    How would we know? We do not have the server logs, nor the server files to look at. It is hard to troubleshoot with anything to go on. Could be anything from your router, the server or their PC.

Most people are unthankfull scum, learn to deal with it.
    Last edited by Shredinator; 11-13-2011 at 12:52 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shredinator For This Useful Post:

EENielsen (11-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman13 View Post
    you guys ever think there is a reason why the server files are not easy to find? The last time everyone had their hands on them DICE BLACKLISTED ALMOST EVERY IP! I could host rank up servers all day and make everyone max rank. You guys have to understand that hosting these servers are illegal! You can go to jail, get fined or get a seas and desist from EA.

If went and downloaded it and started hosting servers. Dice would just add another step to the wall that SKIDS have already helped to create. The next step will probably be to manually whitlisted every server IP or give it a key just like when you register a game. This would not only make is impossible for people to host their own servers. It would also make the cost of hosting providers to go up! I have yet for someone to offer anyhelp with my server. People try and join it then leave. No one even offered advice to why some people are not able to connect but others can connect fine.
    I think people are starting to forget, this shit is just a game. like honestly, to reach max level in bf3, would take a very long time legit. I dont have lots of time. Honestly, these developers need to fucken chill.
    PM me any question...

I PLAY.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    and also i found the server files, on XXXXX forum. Though as boxman said, you need a whitelisted ip . which is very hard to get. :| otherwise you cannot connect or do nothing.
    Last edited by bullpop; 11-13-2011 at 02:09 AM.
    PM me any question...

I PLAY.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman13 View Post

You can only talk, open the server or share the files or don't event start to talk about, you are ridicilous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I have all the server files up to R5, but nothing after =/ Anyone have R6-R8?

Thanks
    i think not these ones

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    No, those are the open beta ones. Looking for retail ones

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    lol you guys even if you do get your hands on the server files you wont know what to do next, you need a white listed ip from ea as well as the right ports to use and even then people might not be able to connect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    herp a derp! Ever think we have a whitelisted IP?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast