Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

will dank or nico respond please.

i have your sinbot v.24 free version and i made a donation in the sinbot donate it went threw paypal and everything i donated what i could but if you need more for the full meal deal i will no prob. just let me know i also cant get it to run right can i get the download for a better vesion of the sinbot so its not free maybe the latest like i said i will donate what ever it takes all mighty one please help

Thanks
    Don't know about sinbot creator, but I'm pretty sure You need to donate to Dank for dansole 3.0
    Hope it helps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You need to donate to Dracconus signature for sinbot..if you donate using the donate button in sinbot..well good luck in receiving it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    what you mean did i screw up danks name and nicos names are in the sinbot thats what led me here so i need to talk to dank and get the real info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Althought Dank and Myself did a significant amount of the coding for Sinbot in all of it's revisions the only person that is currently active in the forums here as a "member" of Sinbot's developmental team is me. The original "creator" Zaiakunokami and I were scheduled to merge two projects we were each working on into SinBot 2.5 but after he bailed on the community with a rather bullshit excuse I decided to continue issuing out 2.4,and work on 2.5 myself. Shortly after that I got tired of dealing with people that have no right by any means attempting to flame me, so to prove that they stuck their foot in their mouths I shut it down.

If you donated using the link in the program, then to put it bluntly...and it sucks to have to say this but you probably won't get anything.
    Donate using the button in my signature, and I can give you a copy within the day of you doing it. You'll be lucky if Zaiakunokami ever gives it to you at all. He's gone, probably for good.

Nico's name appearing in the main thread, along with Hell_demons, and others, is because the bot is dependent on their consoles in order to operate, not because they assisted in coding it. Just to clarify, and sort out some of the apparent confusion.

However, I will say this...At this point, unless it's out of gratitude for the amount of work put into sinbot, or just to support people, there's really no point in donating to sinbot. It's a project that ultimately I decided to kill due to certain members here who feel it's appropriate to flame the individuals that do them favors, and pardon my french but I refuse to put up with anyone's bullshit. I don't waste my time on undeserving pricks.
    If you want a good bot, I highly recommend MHWalker, as it's probably one of the most functional bots at the moment. @l2noob2 is a pretty good guy, and seeing some of the work he's put into it I can tell you it's one of the most solid built at the moment.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    ok thats kool now i know so how much do i need to donate and how do i get started and will someone help me do this the right way please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    so do i donate to you or dank or is it all the same?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i really just want to use the god mode and ohk you know nothing big like them spam bots thats advertise gold so who do i donate 2 for the best stuff i want to be vip please to get the best you know lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by zartan823 View Post
    i really just want to use the god mode and ohk you know nothing big like them spam bots thats advertise gold so who do i donate 2 for the best stuff i want to be vip please to get the best you know lol
    If you want any form of "hacks" at all, then you have to donate to dank. For now...
    He'll be handing Danksole over to Nico when he gets online due to him being tired of dealing with certain types of attitudes.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i sorry i am not tring to make anyone mad i think all of yall are geniusses i dont want to waste my money like i did already so if i under stand corectly i donate to l2noob2 to get mhwalker is this the console and also to dank for danksole 3.0 is this the codes? do i need to wait till he gives it to nico and donate to nico or can i get it from dank anytime? i am so sry you guys i dont wont to make anyone mad like i said i am new to this i have chaeated all my life on game consoles from the game genie to this i really want to know how to use this and use it right for private only no pubilc like others. YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB AND THE BEST FROM WHAT I HAVE READ!!!! i just want to learn how and do it the best way like you guys!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY DUMBNESS I WILL LEARN THIS IF I HAVE TO TATOO IT TO MY BRAIN!!!! THANK YOU GENIUSES YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i sorry i am not tring to make anyone mad i think all of yall are geniusses i dont want to waste my money like i did already so if i under stand corectly i donate to l2noob2 to get mhwalker is this the console and also to dank for danksole 3.0 is this the codes? do i need to wait till he gives it to nico and donate to nico or can i get it from dank anytime? i am so sry you guys i dont wont to make anyone mad like i said i am new to this i have chaeated all my life on game consoles from the game genie to this i really want to know how to use this and use it right for private only no pubilc like others. YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB AND THE BEST FROM WHAT I HAVE READ!!!! i just want to learn how and do it the best way like you guys!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY DUMBNESS I WILL LEARN THIS IF I HAVE TO TATOO IT TO MY BRAIN!!!! THANK YOU GENIUSES YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
    mhwalker is a bot. Danksole is a console?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    ok got it, next is do i need the bot if all i want to do is use god mode and ohk and speed the simple stuff. what is a bot so i know in the future. thanks you guys

Thanks
    Ok, zartan now it's clear what You want. I's danksole 3.0. Use this link to donate
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=NN8KUFVARXBTJ
    About bots I don't much either. I don't think it's smart to use it unless You want to sell gold for NX or something.
    Good LUck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    no i dont want to sell gold or anything just play the game with fun and private.

Thanks
    no i dont want to sell gold or anything just play the game with fun and private.
    OK. Danksole 3.0 is what You need, use link from my previous post or from Dank profile and signature.
    Have fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast