Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

i dislike hackers

why u guys must hack to win games is annoying. the way i see it is that either u really sucked at the game before and everyone was owning u, so to try to get even u got a hack so no one would see u as the loser, but guess what every one does. We see u as people that have no gaming skill at all, u come in games that legit players a playn and use god mode ur some sort of hack to ruin the game why. im a seasoned player and im tired of this its been goin on so long that its getting old now. u guys say u want the hack to kill noobs well, ur mistaken because u are the noob. ur the one that needs the aim bot or god mode or what ever hack ur using thats not skill, nor is it gaming. ur purpose in doing so is to just make it easier fot u to actually get kills and almost all the hackers stink at the game and it shows when u hack. i dont get it why dont u just claim a server in combat arms and just play there and leave the legit players to play there own game there way. its so annoying when we actually get a legit game goin and like half way through somebody has to come in and hack to win. u claim that ur good at the game well prove it play legit hacking doesnt make u good or better. all im saying is keep the hacking to a certain server so that we can play a game with out the hacks thats all. And if u try to remove this post or delete my account i will sue, ive done nothing wrong but state my opinion nor have i used profanity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm not going to read all that junk. It's probably the same old, 'ZOMG HAX0RS SUCKZ5S NO LIFE T00!"

Kid, why don't you go get a life and stop bitching about how your e-life got ruined by a couple of hackers? In reality, we just want to have some fun watching gullible asshats like yourself cry. Sadistic activities in online games have no correlation or logical nexus with having any skill at all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

deadlylover4 (01-03-2009)

Thanks
    u post ur reply as if u have something to say and u dont u claim ur reasons but wtf ever im the child come on have u not seen ur reply, o wait u wrote it so u know ur the child so is anyone that wants to reply like u did, makes no sense, and u should get a life im not the one that spends all my time on a forum, get out of moms house and get a job. *children*.
    Last edited by dudedude1; 12-28-2008 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks
    I'm not even going to bother to read it.

All I have to say is, gtfo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Go ahead and sue we're allowed to remove and control the content of our server so if we don't want your post on this server we are well in our legal limits to remove it.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by dudedude1 View Post
    u post ur reply as if u have something to say and u dont u claim ur reasons but wtf ever im the child come on have u not seen ur reply, o wait u wrote it so u know ur the child so is anyone that wants to reply like u did, makes no sense, and u should get a life im not the one that spends all my time on a forum, get out of moms house and get a job. *children*.
    What the fuck did you just write about? I didn't understand a single statement except for your last one.

Hey, you said I'm a child, so why should I leave my mom's house and get a job? Children are supposed to be with their parents until they're 18-22. And for your info, I don't spend all day here. My average posts per day is 8.9, which isn't even high. You, on the other hand, need a life. Getting pissed off because your little game got ruined is enough proof that you lack a decent social life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i don't need hacks i just use them bc it's fun to fly and get hs ever time and ever fps game for the pc is going to have hackers if u don't like it then get a ps3 or a 360 and play online
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 12-28-2008 at 01:24 PM.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    imo, let people do what they want.. don't like it leave or find another game to play...simple

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    why u guys must hack to win games is annoying. the way i see it is that either u really sucked at the game before and everyone was owning u, so to try to get even u got a hack so no one would see u as the loser, but guess what every one does. We see u as people that have no gaming skill at all, u come in games that legit players a playn and use god mode ur some sort of hack to ruin the game why. im a seasoned player and im tired of this its been goin on so long that its getting old now. u guys say u want the hack to kill noobs well, ur mistaken because u are the noob. ur the one that needs the aim bot or god mode or what ever hack ur using thats not skill, nor is it gaming. ur purpose in doing so is to just make it easier fot u to actually get kills and almost all the hackers stink at the game and it shows when u hack. i dont get it why dont u just claim a server in combat arms and just play there and leave the legit players to play there own game there way. its so annoying when we actually get a legit game goin and like half way through somebody has to come in and hack to win. u claim that ur good at the game well prove it play legit hacking doesnt make u good or better. all im saying is keep the hacking to a certain server so that we can play a game with out the hacks thats all. And if u try to remove this post or delete my account i will sue, ive done nothing wrong but state my opinion nor have i used profanity.
    If your too fucking dumb to exploit the game(or too poor to buy VIP =S), then don't. But don't bitch at those who can.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    hahahaha lol see u are the child and i dont need to explain myself to u, ull understand one day once u get a life and a family, i get on everyonce and a while and i want to play a game but cant cuz of hackers, and there way more than a few, get ur shit right and stop posting i really dont care what anybody on this forum has to say, fucking *tear*so go play out side with ur bff and stay off the cpu. And for everyone else, that mommy and daddy pays for ur vip, u really shouldnt talk cuz ur just childen, and if "exploiting" the game is how u choose to see it then do so but its called cheating check the dictionary nub.
    Last edited by dudedude1; 12-28-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    if u don't like hackers then y the fuck are u on a hackers forum
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    hahahaha lol see u are the child and i dont need to explain myself to u, ull understand one day once u get a life and a family, i get on everyonce and a while and i want to play a game but cant cuz of hackers, and there way more than a few, get ur shit right and stop posting i really dont care what anybody on this forum has to say, fucking *tear*so go play out side with ur bff and stay off the cpu.
    What the fuck are you talking about. I hope you know what a CPU is, otherwise you get can get the fuck out. The only difference from a hacker and a user, is a hacker won't stop when the computer says no. This is MY computer, and I will tell MY computer what to do. NOT Nexon, NOT some cheap crappy nexon game, me. If you are simply too fucking dumb to override nexon's choices for your computer, then you'll have to accept it when your computer tells you, you can't do it.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    hahahaha lol see u are the child and i dont need to explain myself to u, ull understand one day once u get a life and a family, i get on everyonce and a while and i want to play a game but cant cuz of hackers, and there way more than a few, get ur shit right and stop posting i really dont care what anybody on this forum has to say, fucking *tear*so go play out side with ur bff and stay off the cpu.
    If you had a life, you wouldn't have replied and you would have been long gone by now. Oh wait, scratch that, if you had a life, you wouldn't have even come here, register, and waste 30 minutes posting this garbage. If you really didn't care about our opinions, why do you take my comments so seriously?

Thanks
    Burn lol

but ya, gtfo man, no one wants u here

if u hadent noticed, this is a HACKING FORUM!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    If you had a life, you wouldn't have replied and you would have been long gone by now. Oh wait, scratch that, if you had a life, you wouldn't have even come here, register, and waste 30 minutes posting this garbage. If you really didn't care about our opinions, why do you take my comments so seriously?
    lol he is just posting this bc he can't get the pub to work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast