Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    What shop do u use to buy keys for cheap online ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saulob View Post
    Worked for me. But for the RELOADED release. I installed the release, used no crack.

Bought the game. Installed Origin and it detect the game fine.

I opened battlelog and it worked fine
    I downloaded the Reloaded version last night because I knew I was going to buy the game from Amazon today and didn't want to wait the additional time downloading after I got my key. Problem is when I install the Reloaded version then start up Origin it sees the game fine and allows me to launch. Which brings up the web/server browser, and then comes the problem. Anytime I try to join a game or play campaign/co-op I get a message telling me to click the manager on the bottom left of the screen where it then tells me I need to update the game by clicking the button. I click the button, Origin pops back up and does nothing. No updating or downloading of any kind. In Origin after verifying the files it says everythign is good to go. But as I stated I can't actually go into a game because it tells me it's waiting for me to update.
    I didn't use any cracks, I just ran the reloaded installer and pointed it to the Origin Games folder. Any ideas or help with this would be great as it will take me over 12 hours to download the complete game from Origin if I can't get this working. Thanks in advance.

Oh and by the way, after I got my key the game activated fine, it just doesn't launch from the battlelog browser as I was saying because of the (needs to update) issue.
    Last edited by uvall; 11-23-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks
    Im about to buy my key tonight coz my pc decided to fuck itself last night so i will try then and see if it works then post back
    Last edited by OpTic SaLtZz; 11-24-2011 at 03:15 AM.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DUAL BOOT MAC OS X AND WINDOWS

Click on the dragon plz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzsource View Post
    What shop do u use to buy keys for cheap online ?
    CDKeysHere

Click on the dragon plz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uvall View Post
    I downloaded the Reloaded version last night because I knew I was going to buy the game from Amazon today and didn't want to wait the additional time downloading after I got my key. Problem is when I install the Reloaded version then start up Origin it sees the game fine and allows me to launch. Which brings up the web/server browser, and then comes the problem. Anytime I try to join a game or play campaign/co-op I get a message telling me to click the manager on the bottom left of the screen where it then tells me I need to update the game by clicking the button. I click the button, Origin pops back up and does nothing. No updating or downloading of any kind. In Origin after verifying the files it says everythign is good to go. But as I stated I can't actually go into a game because it tells me it's waiting for me to update.
    I didn't use any cracks, I just ran the reloaded installer and pointed it to the Origin Games folder. Any ideas or help with this would be great as it will take me over 12 hours to download the complete game from Origin if I can't get this working. Thanks in advance.

Oh and by the way, after I got my key the game activated fine, it just doesn't launch from the battlelog browser as I was saying because of the (needs to update) issue.
    fuck. i got the EXACT same problem! :'( did you end up solving this? coz it kinda looks like the only fix is to download again from origin

Click on the dragon plz

Thanks
    for me reoloded is working

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OpTic SaLtZz View Post

fuck. i got the EXACT same problem! :'( did you end up solving this? coz it kinda looks like the only fix is to download again from origin
    Yeah everything I tried with Reloaded failed(I tried several different things). And I'm not new to this in any way. So yeah I had to completely re downloaded from Origin. Worked like a charm after I did that. I've "pre-loaded" many games in the past by downloading from Reloaded or another reputable scene before the keys are released or games were unlocked, even with BFBC2, and never had an issue till now. So it basically turned out to be a complete waste of my time since I had to re-download from Origin anyways.

Thanks
    awesome! only 6 more hours until i can play :/

Click on the dragon plz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    So If Iwant To Play The Game Multi I Need To Buy The Whole Game Not Just The Key ?

Thanks
    If you have a key you have the full game. I had the reloaded release but ran into a few of the same problems others reported. I just deleted the reloaded release. Once you activate the key in Origin you will be able to just download the game.

If you grabbed a key that was a russian version you will have to patch the language files but this isn't hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    gamekeystore.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12