My pie?! Dude really?
Everyone has had a slice of my pie already, where the hell did you think everyone got the base address's back in like 09 or 08 which ever when CA first came out?

Screw combat arms, I'm a old guy I like older games, Yeah sure make your jokes but some of those old ass games where fun as hell.

To everyone with any type of brain on their shoulders, think about all the older MMO's and FPS's the where released.

Just think about who the hell actually coded some of the first projectory aimbots ever.

CS, ET, Wolfenstine. should I go as far back as freaking doom? I should hope not.

I'll admit I feel out of the aimbot and FPS hacking sections, But mmo and server hacking sure I still have it.
But I have had my fair share of FPS aimbot programing, And guess what, I am returning.

I will reform hacking educate, especially if you paid for a hack you don't even know how to even or where to begin programing.

Trolls will troll. I don't give a shit, Mods and Admins will ban I STILL don't give a flying monkey turd.

But I have yet to break a rule.