Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

All Out Enhancing Failed

So just now I was bored so I enhanced a New Friendship Staff for fun and i blew off like 2m I think and highest I ever got was +8 with like 4x durability then it blew up on +9. It was hard . I was trying to go for a +10. Also I used nothing but the basic things needed to enhance. Enhancement Stone + Enhancement Elixer no nx. How high have you guys gone with no nx?

-I'm not asking for help just want to talk I guess, if you are interested in posting about your experience go ahead. -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I managed to get it to a +7 once.

Thanks
    Some people enhance in batches - As in they will take 5 or more of the same weapon and get them to +5, and from there go 1 by 1.

Anyways you might not be that rich, but if you're enhancing cheaper things and want to test that theory then by all means necessary!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by meggaedon View Post
    Some people enhance in batches - As in they will take 5 or more of the same weapon and get them to +5, and from there go 1 by 1.

Anyways you might not be that rich, but if you're enhancing cheaper things and want to test that theory then by all means necessary!
    Didn't know that. Will try that next time when I have more gold to waste for fun (: I will probably end up giving away the item if it's a +10 and it's not an expensive item.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aznchrisx View Post
    Didn't know that. Will try that next time when I have more gold to waste for fun (: I will probably end up giving away the item if it's a +10 and it's not an expensive item.
    really? and waste unbind pots? :P

Thanks
    I've had a lot of mixed luck with enhancing.

On my karok, I've NEVER gotten a Dream Follower to +6. EVER. It's kind of retarded. I've tried at least 15 times. I just gave up.

I was bored so I tried enhancing a pair of Serenities. Got it to +7, reset it to +8. I was extremely lucky the 2nd time and got it all the way to +10 (no nx, but it did fail twice going to +5), and then I blew it up at +11.

Enhancing is way too stressful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by meggaedon View Post
    really? and waste unbind pots? :P
    I don't know maybe. It hasn't happened yet though, but still I'll probably do some ******s and offers for free points converted into NX on some sites or simply on Nexon site. We'll see if I ever even get +10. I don't even know much about the binding system, but if you get +8 or higher it binds to you so you have to buy the potion?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorGromit View Post
    I've had a lot of mixed luck with enhancing.

On my karok, I've NEVER gotten a Dream Follower to +6. EVER. It's kind of retarded. I've tried at least 15 times. I just gave up.

I was bored so I tried enhancing a pair of Serenities. Got it to +7, reset it to +8. I was extremely lucky the 2nd time and got it all the way to +10 (no nx, but it did fail twice going to +5), and then I blew it up at +11.

Enhancing is way too stressful.
    Yeahh.. You are lucky. Should've just kept the +10, it's hard enough.
    Uhm. . . . . Insert signature here.

Like the tools/programs I make? Like my support? Want to just donate? Help give me motivation to keep continuing Donate Now!
    I really appreciate any donations. Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well..I did get 2 out of 3 Jagursh bloodletters to +10 with no nx when I don't have a way to buy nx...and both destroyed going to +11...so much for extreme luck lol...oh and my friends has got countless of time to +11 and +12 (he did use nx to get to +10 tho)...he even did got a +13 black hammer pillar once...but then broke it when trying to enhance it to +14...and he still regret it to this day..and I still laughed at him for that...lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm on West so we don't have this event yet. What does the item do exactly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    I'm on West so we don't have this event yet. What does the item do exactly?
    I'm on West too. This is not relevant to any event. I don't know what item you are talking about. This is just a discussion on how lucky people were when they enhanced their items.

Like the tools/programs I make? Like my support? Want to just donate? Help give me motivation to keep continuing Donate Now!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I thought you guys were talking about the Ferghus Enhancement boxes. East server should have gotten them today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I did a batch of 40 dreamwalker longswords. Only two made it to +10, rest broke. Broke both +10's trying +11.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by empegeaych View Post
    I did a batch of 40 dreamwalker longswords. Only two made it to +10, rest broke. Broke both +10's trying +11.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    i hate hate hate the enhancement process in this game with all my being. wayyyy to many fails. it kills a piece of you when you fail something you'll never get back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by hellanchaos View Post
    i hate hate hate the enhancement process in this game with all my being. wayyyy to many fails. it kills a piece of you when you fail something you'll never get back.
    Lol. This is nothing compared to a game called Hero Online. In Hero Online, you have an item you want to +. You can use 1-3 of the same type of material which is your choice, more material higher chances. If you fail your item gets blown up even at +1. HT (Hero Tavern / Cash Item) items are a bit easier. You use +1 or higher Precious Pendents. Depending on the + of the Precious Pendent, if you fail on the HT then it goes down the number of + you used.

Ex.
    Regular Items
    Clean --> +1 (It can blow up)
    +5 HT using 3x +2 Precious Pendent, if you fail it goes down to +3.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast