Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk View Post

Well you see, this is why you have no life and we do. We spend time socializing with friends and enjoying our lives unlike you, getting butthurt, ratting on good people, and trying to earn your self respect instead, you just lost all of it.
    IO'll excuse you for that comment because you're 13 but you can still get a reply
    as I said above, i suffer from insomnia meaning I have trouble sleeping, because I have my laptop and internet I can start it up and talk to people.
    I'm meant to be studying for exams so my mother is making sure I stay at home and because I have my laptop and internet access i'm on the internet talking to people

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post

If this is your answer and you don't want minion. Why make this post and blame us for evrything we haven't done and the fact that you're actually damn jelly that you didn't have minion.

Even if you do have insomnia, i have something better to do then 24/7 mpgh, sorry bro.
    Good point.
    Just calm down @Love and let us do our jobs. I have a lab to write up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iMexi View Post

If this is your answer and you don't want minion. Why make this post and blame us for evrything we haven't done and the fact that you're actually damn jelly that you didn't have minion.

Even if you do have insomnia, i have something better to do then 24/7 mpgh, sorry bro.
    Because someone who would actually help the section deserves it

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    YOU ARE SO FUCKING JEALOUS, JESUS CHRIST. get dave to close this,.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

Rigby (11-17-2011),crex (11-17-2011)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

nI never said i'm blaming you
    Liz picked you over me because you had more posts than me, and spamming videos daily.
    Why does it matter if i 'spam' general, this talk is about minecraft section
    [IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/LizMLsinatra/tumblr_lfph56pCig1qefze8.gif[/IMG]

I love how people assume to read my mind, or why I do or don't do shit.

You don't get chosen because you spend most of your time in general, spamming crap, and fighting with Poison. Whenever you are not banned that is. That doesn't exactly make me put faith on you. I do not dislike you, but if you can't even handle your behavior, how can I trust you to handle a section? If you really wanted a position, you would worry about how your behavior reflects, you would contribute constantly to improving the site, not following the herd of moronic assholes.

I sometimes give people chances, sometimes I think, maybe they can change, for example Ryan & Austin, but that's because they have shown me they have the ability to change. When I need something of them, they respond with seriousness and effectiveness.

So once again do not presume to know my mind, or think "I got passed over because of activity, he has more posts, bla bla bla" and instead of blaming other people, look at your behavior and see if it merits a reward.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (11-18-2011),iMexi (11-18-2011),Moto (11-17-2011),Mr.Seyeko (11-17-2011),[MPGH]Thunder (11-17-2011),crex (01-16-2013)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234