Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

S:[Steam]Dead Island[My own Account][+Email] 10$

Hallo.

I've played the game in 4 hours and just found out that Dead Island just ain't the right game for me. Perhaps I am just the type who just like L4D2 more.

I will not standing and make me wise on Dead Island, but it should be a amazing good game(reviews) and be a new kind of zombie game where you use more melee than normally, I'm maybe just like that guy who go berserk with a rifle and sprays everything.

You will also get the email that the user is registered with

The white boxes are there because I protect the user's name + email. Additionally, there were also some games listed which isn't really there (must be because I have the games on another account) but as I said, you can see in the picture that I have achivement and otherwise can get a MM to confirm if interested in buying.

I am currently looking for 10$, as it is my own account and email.

Terms:

PayPal Only
    No trades, cash only.
    Don't pay with hacked PayPals
    When u buy something u must input the standard comment with your payment and you must send your money as a gift otherwise I won't accept it. (Comment: I am buying a virtual item and I will not dispute this transaction because I have recieved the item already.)
    I do not take any responsibility for anything that can happen to the items i sell you, all sales are final and you will NOT get refunded.
    By trading with me, you agree with the terms above and its not my fault if you ain't aware with these when trading.

Since i almost got no posts and therefore not trusted then i will suggest we go for MM, you pay fees if moneybookers.
    If paypal then you pay fee to send the money and i will pay the fee to receive the money.

Any questions/comments/interested in buying etc feel free to leave a message @ my profile or the topic and i will respond as fast as i can!

Ps. Sorry for my bad grammar and phrases, I'm dyslexic and English isn't my first language.
    Last edited by Xtravand; 11-19-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Account is sold and topic have been requested closed.
    Last edited by Xtravand; 11-25-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: had to put that topic had been requested closed.