Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If anyone is interested in Realm of the Mad God Hacks, check out this new game hacking forum: Forum • View forum - Flash

there are many useful ROTMG tools, such as scripts, auto nexus, speed hack, AoB hacking ect.

recently, a week ago, the site admin Johnny released a godmode hack through array of bytes hacking. Sadly, since the hack was spreaded all over the internet, the developers fixed this hack after 2 days

I hope there are some good flash games hackers here and maby can help in the track9sudioz forum to create new useful hacks for RotmG.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ty straw im waiting anxiously for another god mode to be made on that site

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhatt View Post
    If anyone is interested in Realm of the Mad God Hacks, check out this new game hacking forum: Forum • View forum - Flash

there are many useful ROTMG tools, such as scripts, auto nexus, speed hack, AoB hacking ect.

recently, a week ago, the site admin Johnny released a godmode hack through array of bytes hacking. Sadly, since the hack was spreaded all over the internet, the developers fixed this hack after 2 days

I hope there are some good flash games hackers here and maby can help in the track9sudioz forum to create new useful hacks for RotmG.
    Speedhack is useless on a game like this...it is similar to WoW►everything is server sided: you need to bump your head in the wall to find something (especially to make speedhack work: to disable the server chacking) i cant waste any time on that pixel game...Minecraft is more complex AND easier to hack than this one. TDP4 is also an easy to hack and fun game I made a bunch'a cool hacks but all patched of the overuse

Thanks
    Lol speedhack is possible i was doing it just this morning... Ce speedhack o course no stealth settings or such but anything over 2 and the mobs move so fast you have to hope your lucky to hit them... But i was lucky at one point where a mob walked straight at me and got hit 10 times in 1 second that was sweet it died of course and whats more the xp it gave DIDNT go away!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    i thought you couldn't post other forums in this forum, strawhatt....
    Last edited by 1TZANTZY; 02-13-2012 at 06:11 PM.
    rip

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ya please don't put other forums on here.....such as the ones that require you to register for something so useless that you can only download it and.....server crashes....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12