Thanks

[MPGH] Forum Signiture Generator // In the making...

I,ll be making a forum generator using a psd. All you need to do is choose which background you like and what you want it to say and thats it!

the only thing you need really is photoshop and the psd document im uploading as soon as im done. Why am I doing this? just to be helpful... anyways the psd i'll be making will make it easyer for people to customize their forum signature the way they like limited to the things i put in it of course.

Thanks
    I like this idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ^^, interested.

I believe you can only do that with PNGs though...

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    whered you get that siggy? i know it was from a generator. quin had the same one

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543
    whered you get that siggy? i know it was from a generator. quin had the same one
    its not from a generator lol.. I made him his, I just used the same psd I used for quin :P you can see my name watermarked on the bottom right corner of his and my sig. Incase you cant read it.. it says glennlopez

anyways, I can say that im remotely not done yet becuase im doing themes for all the games in mpgh. Expected size for the signiture is 25 mb

@ ace76543
    here's my old art porfolio that i never got around finishing
    Im thinkin of remaking ot or making a new one but I realy dont have enough time. So i guess you guys should make do of this: https://v2.cankoo.com/cgi-bin/emAlbum.cgi as proof that Im qualified and experianced enough to make a claim that I made quin and my signiture (incase you won't beleave me)

Check out my Webdesign.. yah thier prety bad lol but hell... i was a noob backthen (https://www.v2.cankoo.com/upik/) .. iv'e improoved so much over the ast mo. I will update my portfolio as soon as I have time

Streamline (https://v2.cankoo.com/cgi-bin//emAlbu...mg=1&tn=1)long before youtube or google video even exsisted, i pioneered streaming media. Streamline was a dream that I had of pirating movies dirrectly to your browser without the need of downloading it... anyways, too much talk so i'll elave it to you guys to browse (unfortunatly streamline ciese to exist) - due to the Ciese and Deices form I got
    Last edited by apitite.for.distruction; 10-19-2006 at 03:01 PM.