Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @master131 Hey, I am having trouble with this injector. It won't run for some reason.... I run it as admin but right after I click "Run as Administrator" it says that the program has stopped working.... What's up?

Thanks
    hey, why is stealth mode not working, or in other words: its causing a crash with my .dll .. What can be the reason for it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice. An alternative to winject? ^_^ love MPGH so much.
    Quite newb at C# But keen to learn more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    how come i cant find certain files in the process list??? I am trying to inject into my COD MW3 Teknogods version cant find it on the process list though, it worked yesterday?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    /stuck due to actual dll scrambling and prolongs the use of detected hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    /stuck due to actual dll scrambling and proven usage to prolong use of detected hacks.

STOLE MY LOGS CUS YOU READ THE CHAT /maws

Thanks
    is it detected?

Thanks
    dude u rock......its awesome

Thanks
    a probar aver que tal gracias

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    when i ran it is says my inject button is grayand i can't inject my hacks into a game(combatarms)

Thanks
    same here but i am trying arctic ops ( people say this injector works with it, but i have the same problem as you do )( by the way you need to have it on auto inject when playing combat arms )

Thanks
    FYI TO ALL, I just got banned on my newb account as soon as i ran it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Extreme Injector v1.9

A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI! If you're wondering, this was coded in C#.

Features:
    - Colourful and customizable GUI
    - Process List
    - Multi-DLL injection (with options to enable/disable DLLs to inject)
    - Auto-Inject
    - Stealth Inject
    - Close on inject
    - DLL Scrambling (scrambles DLLs on injection to make hacks harder to detect and make detected hacks work again)
    - 'Un-inject' DLLs
    - Alternate injection method (different from the traditional CreateRemoteThread method)

How to use:
    - Download and extract the attachment
    - Run Extreme Injector by master131.exe
    - (optional) Click Settings and then Start in Secure Mode to avoid Anti-Cheat detection of the injector itself.
    - Type in a process name into the box (including the extension). If you want to target a specific process or select by window name, use the Select button.
    - (Note) If you are injecting into Combat Arms, make sure to type in Engine.exe
    - Add the DLLs you want by clicking on the Add DLL button.
    - You can disable/enable which DLLs to inject so you can keep your favourite DLLs without needing to find them each time.
    - Go into Settings and customise the settings to your liking. Everything should be straight forward.
    - (Note) If you are injecting into Combat Arms, make sure to tick Auto-Inject and start the game.
    - Click Inject and enjoy! (or wait for the process to start and let it auto-inject if you ticked auto-inject)

Please explain the Scramble Options!
    If you've used DLL Scrambler, you're probably familiar with these options.
    - Scramble DLL - Tick this to enable/disable DLL Scrambling completely
    - Scramble Header - This will scramble the area around the start of the file which should not impact the DLL at all
    - Remove PDB Signature - This will remove a string in the DLL (as well as 'Debug Data') which Anti-Cheat vendors *could* use as a signature.
    - Randomize Extra KBs - This will randomize the value of the 'Extra KBs' box automatically on inject for extra protection. Of course, you can enter in the value yourself if you want.
    - Shift Assembly Code - This will shift or move some of the assembly code (and other data in the DLL) using a random offset. This is good if an anti-cheat tries to search for a specific signature at a specific offset which the extra KBs option can't prevent.

What can I do with the tools?
    With the View Process Info button, it will bring you to a screen showing some basic information about the process you've chosen including process ID, thread count, module count and even the module list. You can select a module from the list and unload it (or 'un-inject' it) by clicking Unload Module.

~

You can also choose a DLL of your choice and choose where to save the scrambled version by click on Scramble DLL.

I accidently turned on auto-inject and now it injects and closes straight away!
    Do not fret, just delete the process.ini file and everything should be ay okay.

Note when using the new 'Alt' injection method:
    This new injection method relies on the process you are injecting into having an active main thread. If you inject into a process and nothing happens, you can normally 'wake up' the main thread by doing something simple like hovering your mouse over the process' window. This is pretty rare though, 95% of the time you guys will be injecting into games and the main thread will probably always be active.

When using 'Start in Secure Mode'....
    If your anti-virus detects a threat/virus when you click on it, please ignore it or temporarily disable your anti-virus, it's a false positive. I would never infect any users with anything. Note that you should NOT add an exclusion to the Temp folder as any REAL viruses that emerge there might get through.

Requirements:
    .NET Framework 3.5

What's new?
    Code:
    Version 1.9 (31st May 2012):
    - Tweaked the Add DLL button to check valid DLLs more faster (and use less memory)
    - Added a 'Start in Secure Mode' option in Settings that scrambles the injector itself to avoid Anti-Cheat detection.
      Note: You don't need to tick anything, it automatically uses all the scrambling settings available to scramble the injector.

Version 1.8 (6th May 2012):
    - Improved the Remove PDB Signature by making it erase ALL debug data and not just the path to the PDB file.
    - Added a brand new injection method, you can use it by selecting 'Alt' next to 'Method' under 'Injection Options'.
    - Fixed the Window List so it doesn't display windows from 64-bit processes.
    - Slightly tweaked the standard injection method for processes that decide to load kernel32.dll in another location (this is pretty rare). 
      Most injectors assume that kernel32.dll is loaded at the same address in the target process and in the injector itself.

Version 1.7 (14th April 2012):
    - Processes that are not accessible (eg. 64-bit processes) are no longer displayed in the process list.
    - Tweaked the injecting method so that some processes can be injected into properly like Combat Arms.
    - Fixed the process info window where access was denied.
    - Refactored a large amount of code.

Version 1.6 (9th March 2012):
    - Fixed the bug where the injector would crash/show an error whenever you try to inject with any scrambling options on. 
      (wonder why it took so long for someone to notice...)

Version 1.5 (27th February 2012):
    - Fixed the bug where the 'Shift Assembly Code' box wouldn't gray out when 'Scramble DLL' was not checked.
    - The injected DLL's checksum value is now automatically fixed when you scramble it if for some reason it is to be checked. 
      (perhaps a packer might use it for modification checks?)
    - Fixed the bug where when the 'Shift Assembly Code' option was checked, any section name in the section table that was 
      8 letters long had the last character trimmed off.

Version 1.4 (26th February 2012):
    - Added a 'Shift Assembly Code' option which shifts the assembly code (and other data) using a random offset to make it even MORE harder to detect DLLs.
    - Fixed the About window (reported that it was v1.0 instead of the correct version)

Version 1.3 (4th February 2012):
    - Minor fix with Process Information window.
    - Added Unicode support (eg. those with East-Asian, Cryllic letters or other non-ASCII characters in their files paths)
    - Fixed a bug where the injector would try overwriting a DLL (when it doesn't need to) when scrambling and stealth options were off.
    - Fixed a bug where the injector would show an error if a process crashed when it was injected into.

Version 1.2 (18th January 2012):
    - Minor fix with saving scrambled versions of files
    - Minor fix with process name box
    - Improved window list, now displays all windows instead of just the main ones of each process.
    - Improved Scramble Header option

Version 1.1 (11th January 2012):
    - Fixed a bug where when you scramble a DLL, it didn't convert the value into KBs and just left it as bytes
    Credits:
    - @Jason (help with the DLL Scrambler, ages ago)
    - rongchaua (posting a snippet of code online)
    - Darawk (new injection method)

Virus Scans:
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/1e94...is/1338455370/
    Extreme Injector v1.9 by master131.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Please report any bugs and feel free to make suggestions. Also as a side note, if you're running a 64-bit computer, make sure the process you're injecting to is 32-bit otherwise it will not work.
    Hi im playing DN sea .. what will i put on Process Name ? and how do i inject v73 trainer ... help please ! thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nice Injector !!
    Assassin's is behind you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @master131 I've recently encounter a problem on it sometimes I keep getting error when activating all the features, if I'm not mistaken it's net framework error. And BTW kindly update it with auto save settings INI file. Because it's useless when the PC is on deepfreeze the settings didn't save at all. It's very hassle to set all the settings again. I love this injector and this is the only injector that I've trust the most! It's very unique and there's a lot features on it. Just keep on updating and developing this superb injector. I appreciate all your hard work sir. Good Job...
    -SiLent But DeadLy-

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast