Thanks

Looking for an opinion

Ive recently made the console (currently waiting for a working console for UE ) and bot to work and ive wanted to start some bot farming. I wanted to ask for an opinion from a person who has done this for a longer time (i dont want help just an opinion ) . I have read the post that leaderbords log is a problem and i should switch my computer date to 1980 something.
    Now i was thinking of doing the folowing thing .
    Changing my computer time before i start farming , that should be before i go to sleep at about 1, 2 am then setting up the console entering vindictus and starting the bot (lets say for Hidden on Hard ). Closing the bot when i wake up for school that ranging up from 8 am to 12 am , and reloging with the actual computer time .
    Is that a good way not getting banned or do u suggest i do something different .
    Im looking for an honest opinion and maybe some advice from someone more experienced , that is if im doing something wrong this way .
    And on a side note how many runs on a map would be acceptable or it isnt really a limit as long as u dont get seened in the leaderboards .

If your intention is to critique (in a bad way , positive critique is welcomed ) or flame pls dont post , im looking only for a opinion / advice on how to farm without my account being deleted (ive reached lvl 50+ without any hacks )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Well i do the whole change year thing too. But when you get scrolls they will have a funky date and should be inverted back to normal time once the proper date is restored other then that i have no problem with the techinque
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos