Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

mw2 and mw3 are the shit
    everyhting after WaW sucks... T_T cod 4 was deh bestt

Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
    Hmm, dont judge too quick, u never know what our dear lord is smoking o,0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    ok then mw1 mw2 mw3 were the best does anybody notice a pattern anything with MW in it = Boss game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    ok then mw1 mw2 mw3 were the best does anybody notice a pattern anything with MW in it = Boss game
    me no like anyhting after WaW /no but i still play cuz my friends are too lazy to get cod 4, and also cuz i have to split dscreen with my bro... O:
    I've made way to many mistakes... >.<

If you wish to come in contact with me, please @ mention me, or vm/pm me, or you can email dareon454@yahoo.com
    Dareo's Inject (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject
    Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0 (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
    me no like anyhting after WaW /no but i still play cuz my friends are too lazy to get cod 4, and also cuz i have to split dscreen with my bro... O:
    Buy a 2nd xbox thats what i did with my bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Buy a 2nd xbox thats what i did with my bro
    I did.... But MINE crashed... hardcore... Just fixed from RRoD and took to a friends house and played it on CARPET... worst thing ebar... Heard a loud pop... Took apart (gave a video/RAM error) did nessicary thing for video, didnt work, check out all my ram and... juan of my modules is broken... nbow its in peices all around my room gathering dust... and that was right before i wasa gunna try to jtag it... after i flash

If you wish to come in contact with me, please @ mention me, or vm/pm me, or you can email dareon454@yahoo.com
    Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0 (made by me and Shunnai) : Dareo's Inject CA Version V1.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I did.... But MINE crashed... hardcore... Just fixed from RRoD and took to a friends house and played it on CARPET... worst thing ebar... Heard a loud pop... Took apart (gave a video/RAM error) did nessicary thing for video, didnt work, check out all my ram and... juan of my modules is broken... nbow its in peices all around my room gathering dust... and that was right before i wasa gunna try to jtag it... after i flash
    That's is why i bought two of the slims when they came out because apparently the slim doesn't get rrod .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

That's is why i bought two of the slims when they came out because apparently the slim doesn't get rrod .
    It gets some weird Red Eye from over heating T.T Was playing with a friend and he got it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    It gets some weird Red Eye from over heating T.T Was playing with a friend and he got it...
    during the summer i kept mine on for like 1 weeks straight and it never over heated... some people are just retarded as fuck and dont keep their xbox's in well ventilated areas some people think on their bed is fine if your one of those people please just trow out your xbox. like it you have to be some retard to have your xbox over heat you either #1 blocked the vents up #2 dont clean the dust from around it. me ive left it on in a well ventilated area and a clean area for 1WEEK and i didnt get any problems.

oh and to fix rrod simply open it up remove the red LED problem solved

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

during the summer i kept mine on for like 1 weeks straight and it never over heated... some people are just retarded as fuck and dont keep their xbox's in well ventilated areas some people think on their bed is fine if your one of those people please just trow out your xbox. like it you have to be some retard to have your xbox over heat you either #1 blocked the vents up #2 dont clean the dust from around it. me ive left it on in a well ventilated area and a clean area for 1WEEK and i didnt get any problems.

oh and to fix rrod simply open it up remove the red LED problem solved
    Trololol naww i do the weirdest, most destroying thing, that ends up working by luck, unnless like most consoles ive been trying to fix, its a RAM problem... t.t

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Trololol naww i do the weirdest, most destroying thing, that ends up working by luck, unnless like most consoles ive been trying to fix, its a RAM problem... t.t
    oh well my xbox's are boss they have never over heated or got rrod i take good care of them. have you tried hotswapping?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

oh well my xbox's are boss they have never over heated or got rrod i take good care of them. have you tried hotswapping?
    Haven't tampered in a while, refresh my mind of 'hotswaping' please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Haven't tampered in a while, refresh my mind of 'hotswaping' please?
    hotswapping is when you go to gamestop buy a used xbox 360 just like yours go home take apart the xbox but be careful to make everything look legit and then take the inside of the one from gamestop put it in your shell then put the rrod one in the gamestop shell put everything back together very well then return it a week later saying i played a little bit then it got rrod. it is illegal but it works most of the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

hotswapping is when you go to gamestop buy a used xbox 360 just like yours go home take apart the xbox but be careful to make everything look legit and then take the inside of the one from gamestop put it in your shell then put the rrod one in the gamestop shell put everything back together very well then return it a week later saying i played a little bit then it got rrod. it is illegal but it works most of the time.
    hahaha... wow... I would try but... enh, oh well... imma sell modded controllers soon... thinking about doing LED changes too...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    hahaha... wow... I would try but... enh, oh well... imma sell modded controllers soon... thinking about doing LED changes too...
    ive done a few modded controller/led mods and some paintjob's there a few threads from like 3 months ago about a few of my projects. but they became a waste of money because i dont sell them so now i have like 12 controllers 6 of which arnt modded and 6 are modded /painted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

ive done a few modded controller/led mods and some paintjob's there a few threads from like 3 months ago about a few of my projects. but they became a waste of money because i dont sell them so now i have like 12 controllers 6 of which arnt modded and 6 are modded /painted.
    Legit mod? or just stuck in a flex board?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast