Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Atheits going to hell.
    Wrong. Bible says God accepts all people of different religions in Heaven, as long as those people have lived their lives on Earth without any serious crimes, or broken any important rule of his.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Atheists Believe in Nothing how they are going to heaven?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Atheits going to hell.
    You will go to hell too. I will go to Nirvana. Jelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Wrong. Bible says God accepts all people of different religions in Heaven, as long as those people have lived their lives on Earth without any serious crimes, or broken any important rule of his.
    We just roll like that. about religion about commandments about everything /goes to heaven

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (11-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Because God likes atheists more than uneducated bastards that can't make a normal sentence.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    1. Atheists are resentfully anti-religious.
    2. Atheists incorrectly believe that they are not a religion.
    3. Atheists incorrectly believe in the ‘absence of belief’ myth.
    4. Atheists are self righteous.
    5. Atheists impose their beliefs and doctrine upon others more than any other religion.
    6. Atheists are blind fanatics.
    7. Atheists argue for the sake of winning without intention of coming to conclusion.
    8. Atheists cry and complain about anything religious.
    9. Atheists are emotionally unstable.
    10. Atheists discriminate against religious.
    11. Atheists are control freaks.
    12. Atheists are closed minded and ignorant.
    13. Atheists have little grip on reality.
    14. Atheists have no concept of logic.
    15. Atheists only wish to attack without intention of coming to conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    You will go to hell too. I will go to Nirvana. Jelly?

We just roll like that. about religion about commandments about everything /goes to heaven

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The live of athiests are of that of a group of microbial insects,they never see the bigger picture. All i will say is that if you believe that your existance is due to pure randomenness and that there is no real purpose of your existance then realy u have no right to claim any morality just like the insects and bacteria wich we kill every day with out even realising. you have no right to claim any justice or recognition, why ? because your life is worthless,your existance is on par with not even plants because even they were creations of GOD, but rather perhaps ..lets see,the shape of animal manure..think we would agree there is abit of randomness and chance there. !. Is your life on par with animal excrement ? is that what your saying !! /FP

Because God likes atheists more than uneducated bastards that can't make a normal sentence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    5. Atheists impose their beliefs and doctrine upon others more than any other religion.
    7. Atheists argue for the sake of winning without intention of coming to conclusion.
    Ad hominem attacks? Leggo.

1. Theists are resentfully religious.
    2. Theists incorrectly believe that they have a scientific basis.
    3. Theists incorrectly believe in the "absence of belief" myth.
    4. Theists are self righteous.
    5. Theists impose their beliefs and doctrine upon others more than any atheist.
    6. Theists are blind fanatics.
    7. Theists argue for the sake of winning without intention of coming to conclusion.
    8. Theists cry and complain about anything non-religious.
    9. Theists are emotionally unstable.
    10. Theists discriminate against non-religious.
    11. Theists are control freaks.
    12. Theists are closed minded and ignorant.
    13. Theists have little grip on reality.
    14. Theists have no concept of logic.
    15. Theists only wish to attack without intention of coming to conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post
    The live of athiests are of that of a group of microbial insects,they never see the bigger picture. All i will say is that if you believe that your existance is due to pure randomenness and that there is no real purpose of your existance then realy u have no right to claim any morality just like the insects and bacteria wich we kill every day with out even realising. you have no right to claim any justice or recognition, why ? because your life is worthless,your existance is on par with not even plants because even they were creations of GOD, but rather perhaps ..lets see,the shape of animal manure..think we would agree there is abit of randomness and chance there. !. Is your life on par with animal excrement ? is that what your saying !! /FP
    Let me respond with this:

The life of theists is that of a group of microbial insects, which never see the bigger picture. All I will say is that if you believe that your existence is due to a deity and that there is an objective, external purpose of your existence then really have no right to claim any stance on morality, because for all intents and purposes it isn't even yours and, as clearly seen from many religious texts, is induced with fear. You have no right to claim any justice or recognition, why? Because your life has no subjective goal or purpose, your existence is on par with that of plants because we intentionally grow them for food consumption, just as God grows humans on his little Earth-farm for the lulz. Lets see, the shape of animal manure ... I think we would agree there is a bit of randomness and chance there! Is your life on par with animal excrement? Is that what your saying!! /FP

^ wtf is the last part even supposed to convey?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh hey, its stereotype day already?

I though it was NEXT tuesday, DAMN!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post
    There should from now be a notice under your username saying "Warning, idiot!". I did not ever, at any moment say I'm an atheist. And just because you're a theist doesn't make you better than atheists. Especially not when your grammar mistakes are so obvious that I can barely understand the most of your words. You can now go die in misery.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I am 100% indifferent upon the notion of afterlife. I could not care less if I went to Heaven, Hell nor rot in the ground. If God exists then good for him and all the people who believed in him. I, for one, could not care less.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    When you die what ever you wanted to happen happens

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (12-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    i dont give a fuck when i'm thinking of being dead one day.

and i enjoy my life because i dont want to waste a single second ;P
    ¸

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    1. Dictionary.com says: a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings. Doesn't mean ANTI-religious
    2. More of a lack of religion
    3. Don't really understand what that means
    4. Same with people with different beliefs
    5. And that's why "God" was added to the pledge, abortions are illegal in a lot of places, mandatory school prayers, Inquisition, Constantinople, women forced to wear burkas in public, women NOT ALLOWED to wears burkas, etc. Atheists don't have a "doctrine" and not all of them have the same opinions
    6. 9/11
    7. Theists and a lot of other people do that, not always because of religion
    8. A LOOT of people got pissed off when Obama "omitted" "under god" in the pledge
    9. how -_-?
    10. Inquisition...Jeremy Hall...Reconquista (That part where Muslims got kicked out of Spain)
    11. how -_-?
    12. I'm sure there's a lot of ignorance and close-mindedness with theists (evolution)
    13. Bats are birds, world is flat, world can have huge floods. This site shows nice stuff that Christians are supposed to believe Skeptic's Annotated Bible / Quran / Book of Mormon. It also shows lovely stuff from the Qur'an and Book of Mormon at the top
    14. Despite the evidence, a lot of theists here reject evolution because it interferes with their beliefs and call it a "myth" or "just a theory"
    15. What type of conclusion is supposed to happen?
    Last edited by mewanthurtu; 11-30-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Atheism used to be just about not believing. Steve Perry would sing, “Don’t stop believin’,” atheists would answer, “Screw you, big nose,” and that was the extent of the rebellion.

“Sorry, Mr. or Mrs. Religious Person. I’m busy baking muffins and I’m a non-believer. Good day.”

That was it.

These days it’s gotta be a whole dog and pony show. New age, atheist chic smart asses have turned simple non-belief and who-gives-a-shit lack of faith into its own stupid religion. Authors such as Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens are the L. Ron Hubbards of this new cult. And, yes, it is a cult like any religion because now atheists, in lieu of minding their own vapid beeswax, are holding conventions and are even trying to reverse their own baptisms.

Yes, the Dawkinians are holding debaptisms, these hilarious, Andy Kaufmanesque geniuses.

Ceremonies in at least states four states (mainly at douchey liberal colleges) have washed that holy water right out of these adorable little creatures’ hair via, of all things, a hair dryer. Yes, a hair dryer, presumably one like what Princess Vespa carted around in Spaceballs, will undo all the hurt and pain that that nasty Christening brought you way back when. And the dryers, according to the article, are marked “reason,” because nothing says reason like having some robed imbecile unbaptize you with a home appliance when any decent clergyman would stick that thing in this broad’s twat sideways.

At these debaptisms, waitresses also serve “de-sacraments,” consisting of crackers and peanut butter, because an atheist’s gotta eat. This reporter is quite saddened to think how many times he’s de-sacramented himself over the years. Good thing only Ritz and Skippy truly have the power to take away the light of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Will a Hello Kitty hair dryer give these sardonic fuck sticks back the love their fathers never gave them? Only God…oops…I guess no one knows. Would a giant fan completely erase these fuckers’ memories of everything from that first confession to when they shit their pants in the third grade?

Some say that every one of these assholes should take the beating that Jesus took, and I personally would like to give it to them with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. That’ll make you forget the moment your crying parents held so dear, you sniveling little babies. Just because Daddy didn’t buy you the cell phone you prayed for or because a priest patted you on the head in a somewhat suggestive manner doesn’t mean you should mock religion until you need Him again.

Said Jennifer Gray in this article (and believe me, I’ll never watch Dirty Dancing again, you bitch), these ceremonies are “a chance to laugh at the silly things I used to believe as a child. It helped me admit that it was OK to think the way I think and to not have any religious beliefs.”

Little Jennifer’s summer is booked solid with ceremonies exorcising Santa Claus with a curling iron, the Easter Bunny with a coffee maker, and the time Uncle Paul buried his manhood in her with a shovel.

These dopes, like Gary Mueller, are even petitioning churches to remove their names from baptismal records because they were baptized without consent. It’s rape by baptism! Why not get de-circumcised too, you fruit?

Many atheists, like Pitzer College’s Phil Zuckerman, are saying, “We’re here. We’re secular. Deal with it,” and tracing the rise of smug atheism to George W. Bush’s presidency.

This leads me to two questions. One, can we ban marriage between atheists? That I can get behind. And two, does this mean that at the end of Barack Obama’s presidency slavery might make a comeback?

You call it a stretch. I call it Punch an Atheist Day.

There should from now be a notice under your username saying "Warning, idiot!". I did not ever, at any moment say I'm an atheist. And just because you're a theist doesn't make you better than atheists. Especially not when your grammar mistakes are so obvious that I can barely understand the most of your words. You can now go die in misery.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Nihilism is the way to go. Lacking an objective meaning or goal in life doesn't mean one cannot find a subjective meaning or goal within life. Also knowing the fact that there is no afterlife often makes you value your life more.
    You believe in Nihilism? Alen I swear you're stalking me lol I didn't think anyone else on this forum would be able to understand Nihilism let alone someone else be a Nihilist themselves.
    I usually get called some nasty things when people find out I'm a Nihilist because they don't understand it, people think Nihilists believe everyone should die for some reason and that's not it at all /fp

Life isn't so much without meaning, as you must create your own meaning to life. Not everyone will understand the same meaning as everyone else, because there is no one meaning to life. If there was one meaning to life, that would be death, but that's not it because deaths meaning is to stop, where life's meaning is to push on and, well, live.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast