Thanks
    wow fun shit

[IMG]https://i988.photobucke*****m/albums/af4/mallard247/kolec94.png[/IMG]

Survivor of Raccoon City, Destroyed October 1st, 1998
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by _-Blazin-_ View Post
    That still doesn't answer my question kid, it's clearly a hacking forum, doesn't make a difference whether you hack or not, why complain about a hacker when more then 50% of the people on here clearly hack themselves?
    lol i aint no kid dumbass unless ur not good at math and think 22 is a kid, plus i know alot of people here on forums that dont hack. and im one of them. CBL Clean and Verified. just cuz this is a hacking forum doesnt mean we have to talk about hacks.

learn some more -_-
    R.I.P Raccoon City 1968-1998
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgJQlqTrD4o
    [IMG]https://i1236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff451/ESRxSpark/resident_evil__raccoon_city_by_deceptivx-d3forw3-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by L View Post
    Polo, want to 1v1 me?
    Shouldve mentioned me

But yeah sure, we still have one more match to do to decide who wins that best 2/3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm open tonight if you're interested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm down

@L

Mention me so i'm aware tho, even though i saw this i didn't the last time D:

WTF I CANT MENTION YOU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by _-Blazin-_ View Post
    That still doesn't answer my question kid, it's clearly a hacking forum, doesn't make a difference whether you hack or not, why complain about a hacker when more then 50% of the people on here clearly hack themselves?
    So you're saying that Combat Arms forums is just Combat Arms even though there other discussion? And no, MPGH is a title, it doesn't mean it's an actual hacking website. Second this isn't a hack website to a degree. Most people are script kiddies and not true hackers. There is a general section, video section, etc that is far more popular and non-game related. So it isn't a true hacking website. This is called a community in which everyone from all background and from all games can get together. I am legit and a lot of people who are legit hangs out here, there's a big different. We understand that you want to cheat because you're not good and blahblah. But we're all still entitled to our own opinions. So yes, we can complain about hackers, some hacks are just too much while others are tolerated to a level. Most of us don't care about the chams and shit, but server crashing and other rage hacks are just too much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by FroggeReborn View Post
    lol i aint no kid dumbass unless ur not good at math and think 22 is a kid, plus i know alot of people here on forums that dont hack. and im one of them. CBL Clean and Verified. just cuz this is a hacking forum doesnt mean we have to talk about hacks.

learn some more -_-
    A 22 year old who can't spell or type with proper grammar. But that's not what I'm saying, I don't mean you HAVE to talk about hacks, I'm saying why would you BITCH about hacks. You're all entitled to your own opinions, but coming onto a "hacking" site where most of the people who come here have used hacks at some point or still are, and could even be the person he's bitching about, is stupid. What does he expect us to think?

Thanks
    common it's just a game , why do all you guys take it so serious ? =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    common it's just a game , why do all you guys take it so serious ? =/
    Because we have to be right. If we don't then we're wrong about something so simple. So we bicker and fight to the tooth and nail for something so fucking simple and moronic that it's sad and a waste of time.

On topic: What he said about my 'bust'? I got called stupid and blocked when I tried to calmly talk to Zoom about it. I also had people coming on my video and channel and just saying crap. But it all went away when I ignored them.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456