Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Question Best Computer Build here?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has a better computer build then mine here?

______________Custom Build___________________

Mobo: M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 (decent, gets the job done)
    Graphics: 4870x2 XXX Edition (Old, but still plays Crysis 2, BF3 and Skyrim on high easily)
    Memory: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @1600MHz (I don't think I even have to explain this one)
    CPU: AMD 955 x4 Black Edition OC'd @ 3.8GHz (Amazing...)
    Hard Drive 1: Hitachi 1tb (Ordinary Hard Drive, plenty of space and used for storage)
    Hard Drive 2: Intel 80gb SSD (Stores my OS and core applications, boots so fast that I don't even see a Welcome screen!!!)

Peripherals:

Audio: Logitech 6930 Wireless Gaming Headset (Best headset I have ever used, been using it over a year never had a problem, ad its wireless )

Montior: 24in HD 1080p Viewsonic Monitor (Great monitor, gets the job done and looks great!)
    Keyboard: Alienware Tactx Gaming Keyboard (Amazing Keyboard, looks and feels great, lights up with customizable colors
    Mouse: Microsoft Sidewinder Wired (Gets the job done) Just Ordered a Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse, cant wait til it arrives
    Last edited by bobowardere; 11-27-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks
    Mine has better specs but a worse graphics card

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bobowardere View Post
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has a better computer build then mine here?

______________Custom Build___________________

Graphics: 4870x2 XXX Edition (Old, but still plays Crysis 2, BF3 and Skyrim on high easily)
    Memory: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @1600MHz (I don't think I even have to explain this one)
    Hard Drive 1: Hitachi 1tb (Ordinary Hard Drive, plenty of space and used for storage)
    Hard Drive 2: Intel 80gb SSD (Stores my OS and core applications, boots so fast that I don't even see a Welcome screen!!!)

Peripherals:

Audio: Logitech 6930 Wireless Gaming Headset (Best headset I have ever used, been using it over a year never had a problem, ad its wireless )

Montior: 24in HD 1080p Viewsonic Monitor (Great monitor, gets the job done and looks great!)
    Keyboard: Alienware Tactx Gaming Keyboard (Amazing Keyboard, looks and feels great, lights up with customizable colors
    Mouse: Microsoft Sidewinder Wired (Gets the job done) Just Ordered a Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse, cant wait til it arrives
    @Alen I'm sure your computer beats this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Mine has better specs but a worse graphics card
    Oh nice, what graphics card? And which specs does your computer have better?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey guys lets measure our dicks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Alen has better. But good one nevertheless.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Better then that shit .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I want to build a new system but I lack the monies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    I want to build a new system but I lack the monies.
    same here
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    I have no idea what pc I have, I hardly play games anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    > decent at best
    > high != max != on high res
    > CL9? Right?
    > I can do 3.8/4 w/ the stock heatsink, srsly?
    > Spinpoint F3s in raid10 > that
    > I'll stick to the superior new Sandforce, thank you
    > worst headset I've ever used (the wired version)
    > please don't tell me it's a TN panel...
    > Das Keyboard
    > Way to pick looks over performance

EHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUEHEUE.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]iverson954360 (11-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    > decent at best
    > CL9? Right?
    > Das Keyboard

But I want the RAT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    > decent at best
    > CL9? Right?
    > Das Keyboard

Mobo: Yeah, its decent nothing really to brag about here
    Graphics: Generally High is below ultra, so on High with max res. But it can still run Skyrim and BF3 on Ultra Max res
    Memory:Yes, CL9 (Didn't feel like spending the extra buck on CL8)
    CPU: 3.8GHz Quad does what it is asked and does it fast, I could very easily OC past 4.0 but why bother?
    Hard Drive 1: I just bought a ordinary storage HDD, opens my work documents and music/video just fine lol
    Hard Drive 2: Sandforce LMAO??? Intel and Samsung's SDDs have the best performance and reliability out of all the SSD's ( not the best price though...)

Audio: Never had a problem with this headset, surpasses all the headsets I have owned.

Monitor: Yes TN Panel, I really don't see how this would improve my gaming performance by buying a IPS, and TN generally have a faster response time and are way less expensive.

Keyboard: DAS would be great if you are a Editor of some sort, or you just enjoy the way it sounds. But when it comes to gaming, Das is pointless. I only use Logitech or Razer Keyboards, and I recently bought my first Alienware Keyboard and does a great job.

Mouse: I didn't pick looks over performance, I bought a mouse that could last me 5+ years and would still feel great. Its fully customizable feel truly makes it very unique. The ability to change its weight/grip makes it one of the best in the market. If you truly wanted appearance their are a lot better looking mouses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hard Drive 2: Sandforce LMAO??? Intel and Samsung's SDDs have the best performance and reliability out of all the SSD's ( not the best price though...)
    I got bored with drawing the arrows, you'll get the point.

Audio: Never had a problem with this headset, surpasses all the headsets I have owned.
    Aside from being virtually the shittiest headset I have owned in terms of soundstage and sound replication, it tends to get uncomfortable too. HD800 / BD dt880 / AKG K702 all the way. Also Head Fi would rape you for saying that.

Monitor: Yes TN Panel, I really don't see how this would improve my gaming performance by buying a IPS, and TN generally have a faster response time and are way less expensive.
    You have decent IPS panels too that are adequate for gaming, the only reason I could fathom that would justify buying a TN panel would be a 120Hz screen for 3D gaming.

Keyboard: DAS would be great if you are a Editor of some sort, or you just enjoy the way it sounds. But when it comes to gaming, Das is pointless. I only use Logitech or Razer Keyboards, and I recently bought my first Alienware Keyboard and does a great job.
    Pointless? How is it any more pointless than Logitech or Razer? Unless you're some sort of MMO addict that needs his 50 keybinds all around the keyboard it performs as well, if not better, than mainstream gaming keyboards. From all my keyboards only Das Keyboard & Logitech's slim illuminated one have ever proved that they can endure my work and gaming as they should.

Mouse: I didn't pick looks over performance, I bought a mouse that could last me 5+ years and would still feel great. Its fully customizable feel truly makes it very unique. The ability to change its weight/grip makes it one of the best in the market. If you truly wanted appearance their are a lot better looking mouses
    "lol "

A G5 or G500 match the RAT's performance and leave it well behind in terms of ergonomics. Although I've never had a RAT for longer than a couple of hours, I can safely say that if there's one thing Logitech doesn't make utterly shitty, it's some of their mice. My G5 lasted longer than any Razer, SteelSeries or any other mouse and the G500 is a great (hopefully temporary) replacement. Though Sensei was pretty awesome...

Thanks
    How much did this even cost?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast