I think it's rude not do introduce myself, so...

Ahoy to all, I'm Edward, just another one of those middle-class Englishmen with a posh accent and a lifestyle nowhere near as posh to match.

I'm self-taught professional web developer working for an undisclosed branch of companies.
I turn 20 in February and already have a portfolio the size of a state phone-book, so it should be evident I hardly endure the pleasure light&day brings, though I do love to party being the young Mancunian I am, but that's of a night so doesn't count, most of my pay-cheques being spent on cocaine&alcohol isn't exactly my brightest feature, but I'm content, that's if my girlfriend isn't asking for £400 shoes and... more £400 shoes.

After finishing school I moved on to college studying computer science hoping to work up to some kind of degree in computer science and software engineering, though I found it incredibly boring and found myself putting more time into wasting money on services to host my personal "next big script/next big forum/next big website", I put my head in the books and started to learn Java, HTML and PHP, I dropped out of college and began to do freelance work, working on all different kinds of web scripts and tools, most noticeable being *********, Vbulletin, PHPBB, I started to build up a portfolio and in March of this year I found myself employed as an apprentice with a major branch, going through lots of training at the moment and gaining some official recognisable qualifications.

Why am I here?
The short answer is: I love gaming, I could type out my entire history of gaming but I won't do that, I'll just say it started over a decade ago with a Playstation 1 & Grand Theft Auto.

I left college with a fairly decent understanding of computer programming & development, I know my fair share of how software ticks and turns on a computer as well as how it's created, cheating has always been present within online games and it's something I can do, I began to learn to code cheats for games before I started college, I never really paid attention to hacking communities, I would just leech source codes and methods of editing/debugging if I ever got stuck, using scraps to code wallhacks and aimbots for various different FPS games.

I'm not here to leech, I'm here to contribute to something I enjoy doing in my spare time, I will help others and ask for help too, I will be sharing my work here on MPGH with you guys be it hacks, injectors, codes & methods, guides & tutorials, and enjoying other peoples work too,

So that's me, I'm Edward, NexonsNightmare.