Thread: Grat rap

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post

So in you word, calling something shit isn't trash talking
    form a coherent argument before quoting me again please
    i never called it shit. i said it sucks. and saying a music genre isnt stating a fact, its stating an opinion. if i were trying to state a fact or trash talk, i wouldve said something like "rap sucks BECAUSE whatever, and anyone that listens to rap is a retard." -THAT is trash talking, not stating ur opinion.
    [img]https://i1058.photobucke*****m/albums/t419/iTzSeyeko/Disturbed.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
    i never called it shit. i said it sucks. and saying a music genre isnt stating a fact, its stating an opinion. if i were trying to state a fact or trash talk, i wouldve said something like "rap sucks BECAUSE whatever, and anyone that listens to rap is a retard." -THAT is trash talking, not stating ur opinion.
    no that's still 'stating your opinion'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

no that's still 'stating your opinion'
    "trying to". learn to read. trying to state a fact, meaning saying shit like "rap sucks BECAUSE..' and trying to prove that it sucks.

Ive already said both the things in parenthesis. im done repeating myself over and over. learn how to read or dont reply. and im going to bed in 5 minutes so u better reply quickly. (was actually planning on going to bed 20 minutes ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    "trying to". learn to read. trying to state a fact, meaning saying shit like "rap sucks BECAUSE..' and trying to prove that it sucks.

Ive already said both the things in parenthesis. im done repeating myself over and over. learn how to read or dont reply. and im going to bed in 5 minutes so u better reply quickly. (was actually planning on going to bed 20 minutes ago)
    you said that saying rap suck and the people that listen to it are retarded is not an opinion
    form a coherent argument where you don't trip over yourself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

you said that saying rap suck and the people that listen to it are retarded is not an opinion
    form a coherent argument where you don't trip over yourself
    i never fucking said that ppl that listen to it are retarded. that was one of my examples. LEARN TO MOTHERFUCKING READ. gosh fucking dang im going to bed. ive had enough of ur ignorant dumbass self. piss off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    i never fucking said that ppl that listen to it are retarded. that was one of my examples. LEARN TO MOTHERFUCKING READ. gosh fucking dang im going to bed. ive had enough of ur ignorant dumbass self. piss off.
    yet saying that people listening to it is an opinion

Thanks
    Beat doesn't fit... Horrible with that beat.

Thanks
    just a functionality test, friend had the instrumental on his ipod so we used it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

yet saying that people listening to it is an opinion
    the fuck? ur just saying shit that doesnt even fucking make sense now. i never said that listening is an opinion. that makes no sense. the opinion is what u like listening to, and what others like listening to. i like Disturbed, and some people think Disturbed sucks. those are both opinions. Some people like rap. I hate rap and think it sucks. theres 2 more opinions. so, dumbass, learn how to read and understand shit before you say things that dont even make sense. you make yourself look stupid by doing that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    the fuck? ur just saying shit that doesnt even fucking make sense now. i never said that listening is an opinion. that makes no sense. the opinion is what u like listening to, and what others like listening to. i like Disturbed, and some people think Disturbed sucks. those are both opinions. Some people like rap. I hate rap and think it sucks. theres 2 more opinions. so, dumbass, learn how to read and understand shit before you say things that dont even make sense. you make yourself look stupid by doing that.
    I don't even know how to respond to your stupidity
    I've repeated what you've said butt corrected it and you can't understand it
    You said
    "trash talking would be thrashing rap and saying that metal is the best and so much better and calling it a fact, not an opinion. (for example: "Rap fuckin sucks, all it is is talking and rhyming really fast about drugs, money, or sex" (which i know is not true, that is just an example.)) but all i said was rap sucks, which is an opinion. i never said metal or anything was better (as a fact), so i never trash talked."
    So as long as you don't say something is better, it isn't trash talking?
    "if i were trying to state a fact or trash talk, i wouldve said something like "rap sucks BECAUSE whatever, and anyone that listens to rap is a retard." -THAT is trash talking, not stating ur opinion."
    Actually giving a reason is stating your opinion not trash talking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I don't even know how to respond to your stupidity
    I've repeated what you've said butt corrected it and you can't understand it
    You said
    "trash talking would be thrashing rap and saying that metal is the best and so much better and calling it a fact, not an opinion. (for example: "Rap fuckin sucks, all it is is talking and rhyming really fast about drugs, money, or sex" (which i know is not true, that is just an example.)) but all i said was rap sucks, which is an opinion. i never said metal or anything was better (as a fact), so i never trash talked."
    So as long as you don't say something is better, it isn't trash talking?
    "if i were trying to state a fact or trash talk, i wouldve said something like "rap sucks BECAUSE whatever, and anyone that listens to rap is a retard." -THAT is trash talking, not stating ur opinion."
    Actually giving a reason is stating your opinion not trash talking
    how the fuck is saying rap sucks NOT an opinion?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    how the fuck is saying rap sucks NOT an opinion?
    I never said it wasn't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I never said it wasn't
    then why the fuck are u arguing with me about petty shit like this? i stated my fucking opinion. if u dont like it, or think im trash-talking, then just deal with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123