Thread: Suicide

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

So the chemical in your body (or lack thereof) that is potentially CAUSING depression,
    is telling itself it needs to change?

i guess its kind of a backdoor way to make you change your ways.

Like say for instance you get depressed cause you lose your job and your girlfriend etc etc.. If you were completely contempt with that, you probably wouldn't go out and try to find a new job or a new gf. So maybe its kind of a survival instinct.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Depression is the human body's natural response to tell you that you need to change something in your life.. Just like stress.

I'm not a genius or anything but thats my opinion.
    You realize depression can be genetic and can come out out nothing right? Depression is a lot more serious than most people think it is. Sometimes there isn't a single thing you can do about it and it feels like suicide is the only way out. I mean not to offend but aware.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    You realize depression can be genetic and can come out out nothing right? Depression is a lot more serious than most people think it is. Sometimes there isn't a single thing you can do about it and it feels like suicide is the only way out. I mean not to offend but aware.
    Everyone gets depressed. The percentage that get depressed because of genetics..........is extremely low.

If only people would stop making excuses on the internet and do something about it. Like idk, see a therapist, talk to people, eat more food, idgaf. Do something, make yourself happy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    My heart certainly goes to some of my family members who would mourn my passing. They might have more pain when i pass away than the pain i had but that still doesn't make me change my minds. I can't see myself living in this society. Failed, doing a job 50 years that i never wanted. I look at people everyday, about my age, studying everyday, knowing that many or all them will certainly have a great future ahead as a doctor, a pilot and so on.

I can't stand it to be such an idiot and to have failed so terribly. I can't make my mistakes straight, even if i am only 16 years old. Among those who are young, many of them do not realize what education means and what for effect it has. Some of them will find outlets in IT. Some will have an escape in art. Some will live their lives pursuing unicorns that they will never, ever catch.

I never had a talent to lose myself in, or a dream or unicorn to chase because i already failed and so i think i'll be taken the path most dreaded.

It's not an excuse. Internet is a great way to say something in privatly. Why search for help when you know that nothing can be changed?

About love. I can't get a girl and even if i could get one, sooner or later they will leave me behind. I am not the kind of guy who is looking for a slut to have sex with. I am not the kind of guy that looks at how sexy the girl is, instead i am looking at the girl who is smart and dignified. I am the kind of guy who is very picky about friends and relationships. To bad i am just a nerd, a geek, a loser who fails to impress any girl. Just when i start talking, i begin to stutter, not knowing what to say except for a few questions, shy, looking down.
    And about stuttering, it's not because i am shy that i stutter but because i have a speech disorder. I stutter, i can't even say my name without putting the letter T in front of it. I have One Heart for sale. Horrible Condition. Will take anything for it. Please. Just cut it out of my chest and end this suffering.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Be grateful that u live in an free country

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @lies' shut up already. This isn't the section for this, nor should there be one.

Stop whining already and do something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    My heart certainly goes to some of my family members who would mourn my passing. They might have more pain when i pass away than the pain i had but that still doesn't make me change my minds. I can't see myself living in this society. Failed, doing a job 50 years that i never wanted. I look at people everyday, about my age, studying everyday, knowing that many or all them will certainly have a great future ahead as a doctor, a pilot and so on.

I can't stand it to be such an idiot and to have failed so terribly. I can't make my mistakes straight, even if i am only 16 years old. Among those who are young, many of them do not realize what education means and what for effect it has. Some of them will find outlets in IT. Some will have an escape in art. Some will live their lives pursuing unicorns that they will never, ever catch.

I never had a talent to lose myself in, or a dream or unicorn to chase because i already failed and so i think i'll be taken the path most dreaded.

It's not an excuse. Internet is a great way to say something in privatly. Why search for help when you know that nothing can be changed?

About love. I can't get a girl and even if i could get one, sooner or later they will leave me behind. I am not the kind of guy who is looking for a slut to have sex with. I am not the kind of guy that looks at how sexy the girl is, instead i am looking at the girl who is smart and dignified. I am the kind of guy who is very picky about friends and relationships. To bad i am just a nerd, a geek, a loser who fails to impress any girl. Just when i start talking, i begin to stutter, not knowing what to say except for a few questions, shy, looking down.
    And about stuttering, it's not because i am shy that i stutter but because i have a speech disorder. I stutter, i can't even say my name without putting the letter T in front of it. I have One Heart for sale. Horrible Condition. Will take anything for it. Please. Just cut it out of my chest and end this suffering.
    Ok..look lies..if you're trolling, fuck off because the suicide thing isn't even a good troll. It's overused and lacks creativity.
    If you aren't trolling, then you really need to look at life in a different perspective.
    You may have a chemical imbalance, or you're like every other 16 year old on this planet,
    that in some point in time got depressed with life. It's normal.
    Go seek some help, I'm sure there are counselors that you can speak with for free if you're at risk of taking your own life.
    You need to realize that there are kids your age that WISH they only had the kinds of problems you have.
    I'm talking about kids that are burned on 80% of their bodies, have no arms or legs, people that are mentally challenged and don't even have a clue to how genuinely disadvantaged they are in society. As far as you feeling you will never amount to anything,
    well you won't if you don't have the drive to prove yourself wrong. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem..
    You just have to persevere, and convince yourself that you can get out of this rut you are in, and YOU WILL accomplish the goals you make for yourself. Life is only as empty as you make it. There is always a way to fill in those gaps.

Just look at what this guy overcame, and where he went with his life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @lies' You dead yet?

END THE FED

Thanks
    the OP's name explains everything.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Suicide is a coward's way out. Deal with your problems and move on.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why not :
    - stop spending your freetime into writing suicide letters and go make homework so ull get an nice job someday
    - stop watching MTV ( except jerseyshore)
    - play nice games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I've thought about this several times, But It was a hard desicion but I moved on. You can go emo if you want but I sugest not ..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234