Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Could be worse. You could of been stuck in a computers class with an Indian professor telling you that a shortcut was an executable.
    Are you really being serious? Coz thats just...words cant...
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Are you really being serious? Coz thats just...words cant...
    My first computer programming class in college, and that's exactly what it was I fucking switched my major to Biochemical Engineering though. No Indians
    I got kicked out of that class every time we had it, each time because I proved that fucking Indian wrong. He even had the Indian mustache that every Indian Microsoft employee has, he made me so hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

My first computer programming class in college, and that's exactly what it was I fucking switched my major to Biochemical Engineering though. No Indians
    I got kicked out of that class every time we had it, each time because I proved that fucking Indian wrong. He even had the Indian mustache that every Indian Microsoft employee has, he made me so hard.
    OMG reminds me of my first computer class at school.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

OMG reminds me of my first computer class at school.
    It always seems that they put the dumbest of teachers in the room with the expensive electronics

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    My ISS teacher is cool he lets us do anything in the class.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I am an Indian
    And there is no profession in this Universe where you won't find any Indian
    Last edited by amandeep94; 01-12-2012 at 03:16 PM.
    Being Legit is Pro on C.A.

But Being Pro is Not LEGIT!!!

I am not a genius but if I helped you, show some gratitude and press Thanks!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by amandeep94 View Post
    I am an Indian
    Astronaut Havent sen a indian in space yet :|
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    Astronaut Havent sen a indian in space yet :|
    You must be a troll guy?
    Google- Rakesh Sharma, first Indian to go to space.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You must be a troll guy?
    Google- Rakesh Sharma, first Indian to go to space.
    More or less.
    I actualy was not aware of this hum...
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My math teacher doesn't do anything. She just sits isolated at her desk on her computer and phone. She expects us to teach ourselves everything and do 30-60 minutes of homework. (so I'm going to switch into a different class second semester)

Now that it is the end of the first semester, the district has assigned all of the algebra classes a test to make sure we know the material (aside from state testing).
    I was like.. FUCK YEAH, BITCH IS GONNA' GET FIRED WHEN WE ALL FLUNK!

But, she decided to make it part of our grade.... Now our entire class has one night to study roughly 18 weeks of Algebra in one night.. At least it is multiple choice.

Thanks
    I am an Indian
    It's funny to see the stereotypical short Indian guy with the huge mustache and the big rimmed glasses talking with a flat out accent so you can barely hear him, all of which gets topped to this cake is the fact that he is teaching me shit about Microsoft

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

It's funny to see the stereotypical short Indian guy with the huge mustache and the big rimmed glasses talking with a flat out accent so you can barely hear him, all of which gets topped to this cake is the fact that he is teaching me shit about Microsoft
    Not everyone is like that. Your "stereotypical" image of Indians is what British had in mind when they thought about trading in India. No matter how much you tell yourself that Indian's are bad or w/e, truth is It won't change the reality.
    First I thought you were American (Amerifags think they are no.1, with no brains). But a Jamaican, you should not have much problem with Indians coz as far as I know, there are many Indians in Jamaica, even Black-Indians.

And as far as accent is concerned, EVERYONE has an accent when they step OUTSIDE their World (Country/Continent to be exact).
    Last edited by amandeep94; 01-12-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks
    Not everyone is like that. Your "stereotypical" image of Indians is what British had in mind when they thought about trading in India. No matter how much you tell yourself that Indian's are bad or w/e, truth is It won't change the reality.
    First I thought you were American (Amerifags think they are no.1, with no brains). But a Jamaican, you should not have much problem with Indians coz as far as I know, there are many Indians in Jamaica, even Black-Indians.

And as far as accent is concerned, EVERYONE has an accent when they step OUTSIDE their World (Country/Continent to be exact).
    Don't get me wrong dude, I love everyone equally. But come on, we all hear the stereotypes of everyone, like how everyone from my country smokes pot and has dreads. When you hear about a stereotype, and see it in person, it's hilarious. Such as if you see a black man buying out all the fried chicken at KFC, you laugh your ass off, or if you see a ton of southern Americans in flannel and with straw coming from their teeth, along with a fat lip of chewing tobacco, you laugh. All I'm saying is, it was funny but ANNOYING to have the stereotypical Indian who works for Microsoft teaching me the wrong material.

By the way in case you didn't know, the stereotype is that every Microsoft tech employee is Indian. Whenever I used to call their tech support it was someone from India (they always tried to act like Americans with fake names and such too ), but my analogy upon my situation is purely based of a factual stereotype that the majority of Microsofts tech support is from Indian decent, and my teacher was that stereotypical Microsoft Indian employee.

Not trying to be a bigot here son. That's not how I am.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Don't get me wrong dude, I love everyone equally. But come on, we all hear the stereotypes of everyone, like how everyone from my country smokes pot and has dreads. When you hear about a stereotype, and see it in person, it's hilarious. Such as if you see a black man buying out all the fried chicken at KFC, you laugh your ass off, or if you see a ton of southern Americans in flannel and with straw coming from their teeth, along with a fat lip of chewing tobacco, you laugh. All I'm saying is, it was funny but ANNOYING to have the stereotypical Indian who works for Microsoft teaching me the wrong material.

By the way in case you didn't know, the stereotype is that every Microsoft tech employee is Indian. Whenever I used to call their tech support it was someone from India (they always tried to act like Americans with fake names and such too ), but my analogy upon my situation is purely based of a factual stereotype that the majority of Microsofts tech support is from Indian decent, and my teacher was that stereotypical Microsoft Indian employee.

Not trying to be a bigot here son. That's not how I am.
    Yea that's true. Most of Microsoft's customer support staff is Indian.
    BTW I never laugh at anyone, no matter what happens. (Only at friends xD )

Thanks
    Yea that's true. Most of Microsoft's customer support staff is Indian.
    BTW I never laugh at anyone, no matter what happens. (Only at friends xD )
    I can't help it, you hear those stereotypes and think "nah that's bullshit", but then when you see it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast