Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Angry so this is how u guys treat your customers

all i had were some simple questions about my account and as to why the hacks all of sudden stopped working. if it was stopped becaseu the month is over and the extension is up, well I was underthe impression that the billing is reacurring monthly, so why should there be a gap in usage. And why cant i sign into the authenticator. I ask this to one of your top admins and here is his response to me:

[QUOTE=arunforce]
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe
    so what your saying is my account is done. even though i paid for vip hacks. and u said they cam up on the 7th of dec and that only gives me a weeek, well its only in the first week of jan actually its only the 3rd. so whats up with that? now is this subscription reacurring or not?
    "Do you understand English? You bought on the MOTHER FUCKING 3rd of DECEMBER, so you have been given A MOTHER FUCKING WEEK. Do you KNOW WHAT A MOTHER FUCKING REOCCURRING SUBSCRIPTION IS? MEANS YOU WILL BE CHARGED $20 FUCKING DOLLARS EVERY FUCKING MONTH TO CONTINUE TO USE THE HACKS."

now u guys screwed over *** for apearantly saying somethng bad to u guys and u guys posted that they dont care about their customers, well here is proof that u guys are even worse than they are and by the way isn't what u guys did illegal? now if the the person who is running this website is just like the one who responded to my messages we are going to have a little problem on out hands. all I wanted to know why i couldnt sign in to the authenticator anymore? I didnot disrespect anyone nor did i start cussing or insulting anyone. I pay you guys money for something that only worked for about 2 hours the whole time i had it with very little support from u guys. Now not only do i get no support i get insults with no answers to my problem. So who is going to step up here and start treating us better than u have been DAVE!!!!!

Thanks
    Do you have any idea how much staff there is and how many vip members there are. Have you thought how many vip members have questions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    his problem is actually really simple to resolve / deal with.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
    his problem is actually really simple to resolve / deal with.
    oh i diddent know that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ¿que pasa aqui?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    wow man, no offense but you just behaved in the choobiest way possible.
    if you have a problem with your subscription, you should go to the VIP forum look through thier guidlines and pm whomever they suggest you pm. obviously this will take time, but they should get back to you in a very reasonable time. not only that, but take into consideration to the population of the site, it is high and still escalating, more reason for you to be patient.
    if you did this, then i am sorry to feed you the shit you should already know. then again you did post this thread in the wrong forum....
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    this should be moved to the vip section...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    [quote=BiteMe;480111]all i had were some simple questions about my account and as to why the hacks all of sudden stopped working. if it was stopped becaseu the month is over and the extension is up, well I was underthe impression that the billing is reacurring monthly, so why should there be a gap in usage. And why cant i sign into the authenticator. I ask this to one of your top admins and here is his response to me:

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce

"Do you understand English? You bought on the MOTHER FUCKING 3rd of DECEMBER, so you have been given A MOTHER FUCKING WEEK. Do you KNOW WHAT A MOTHER FUCKING REOCCURRING SUBSCRIPTION IS? MEANS YOU WILL BE CHARGED $20 FUCKING DOLLARS EVERY FUCKING MONTH TO CONTINUE TO USE THE HACKS."

now u guys screwed over *** for apearantly saying somethng bad to u guys and u guys posted that they dont care about their customers, well here is proof that u guys are even worse than they are and by the way isn't what u guys did illegal? now if the the person who is running this website is just like the one who responded to my messages we are going to have a little problem on out hands. all I wanted to know why i couldnt sign in to the authenticator anymore? I didnot disrespect anyone nor did i start cussing or insulting anyone. I pay you guys money for something that only worked for about 2 hours the whole time i had it with very little support from u guys. Now not only do i get no support i get insults with no answers to my problem. So who is going to step up here and start treating us better than u have been DAVE!!!!!
    Yep. That kind of thing seems to happen here. Most often people say "respect begets respect" however that obviously isn't the case here. Sorry to say. And I'm not just talking about in this case but a lot of cases within this forum. That's just how people here are sometimes. It's quite unfortunate you basically got dicked. Now you know better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    it's the internet dammit, you gotta expect everything.
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Here is the original PM which he conveniently left out.

Originally Posted by BiteMe
    hey dude, i was just curious as to what is going on with my account. I bought it in the last week of november and u guys didnt have anyt hing working until half way through dec. now i know i posted for an extension so whats up. today was the first day i got the hacks to work and then all of a sudden their gone i cannot sign into the authenticator. also i thought this was a reacurring monthly subscription. i would appreciate some kind of answer here very shortly.
    Thank you for your time

"The first day the hacks started working was December 7th, and you bought on December 4th, so therefore you qualify for only a week of extensions, which has been applied.

It's only a reoccurring subscription if you pay for it."

I answered both of his questions "politely" yet he continued to ask the same fucking question like a moron. Do I look like VIP support to you? Oh wait, I'm an administrator, I administrate the forum, not fucking answer your dumb questions that have already been answered.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    wow man, no offense but you just behaved in the choobiest way possible.
    if you have a problem with your subscription, you should go to the VIP forum look through thier guidlines and pm whomever they suggest you pm. obviously this will take time, but they should get back to you in a very reasonable time. not only that, but take into consideration to the population of the site, it is high and still escalating, more reason for you to be patient.
    if you did this, then i am sorry to feed you the shit you should already know. then again you did post this thread in the wrong forum....
    Im sorry, but you just completely spoke of total bullshit! He asked for simple help and he got everything that he shouldn't have got back for it. If everyone acted like this there would be no companies, and this is no way to run a business, if every company acted like this there would be no customers, this type of behavior doesn't bring costumers in a makes them leave, and people start to hear about stuff like that and they don't want to go through absolute bullshit to get what they paid for. It's as simple as that. And in case that didn't give you something to think about I'll give you an example.

You walk into Cosco to retrieve your money from the item that you bought that didn't work.

You: "Hello, i was wondering if i could get my money back for this item, i bought it and it doesn't work, i brought back the receipt and put it back in the box it came from and everything"

Person Serving You: "Oh my god, your a fucking idiot you fucker, you can't fucking open this motherfucking shit and expect that we will take this fuck shit back, and read the fucking disclaimer on the box you fucking moron, it says you can't fucking take this motherfucking shit back, you got what you paid for now get the fuck out of here no one gives a shit about what you think you fucking ass wipe"

Would that make you happy and jumping up and down with excitement and make you want to come back the next day?

I don't think so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    To address your issue.

If hacks stopped working no reason at all, you would likely have to

A) reinstall CA, and reinstall the hack
    B) message VIP support about this issue.

VIP is a subscription, one you can cancel so you will not be billed again.

You should be able to sign in the authenticator, put in your USERNAME and PASSWORD

You HAVE VIP, YOUR NAME IS BRONZE. You have VIP title under your name. He is talking about EXTENSIONS, you paid for VIP on dec 3rd, he gave you a week extension because the hacks came up on the 7th.

So, dec 7th, to jan 7th you will have VIP.

If you continue to want to use VIP then you will be charged again. That’s the meaning of reoccurring, it will not affect your current VIP status.

I don't think your aware what failGS has said about us or what they have been doing, and there is no direct proof of our involvement.

What do you mean you can't sign into the authenticator, be more specific.
    If you follow the directions the hacks work fine.

Do not message ADMINISTRATION about that, we have SUPPORT STAFF that will handle your issues.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by -LoSt- View Post
    Im sorry, but you just completely spoke of total bullshit! He asked for simple help and he got everything that he shouldn't have got back for it. If everyone acted like this there would be no companies, and this is no way to run a business, if every company acted like this there would be no customers, this type of behavior doesn't bring costumers in a makes them leave, and people start to hear about stuff like that and they don't want to go through absolute bullshit to get what they paid for. It's as simple as that. And in case that didn't give you something to think about I'll give you an example.

You walk into Cosco to retrieve your money from the item that you bought that didn't work.

You: "Hello, i was wondering if i could get my money back for this item, i bought it and it doesn't work, i brought back the receipt and put it back in the box it came from and everything"

Person Serving You: "Oh my god, your a fucking idiot you fucker, you can't fucking open this motherfucking shit and expect that we will take this fuck shit back, and read the fucking disclaimer on the box you fucking moron, it says you can't fucking take this motherfucking shit back, you got what you paid for now get the fuck out of here no one gives a shit about what you think you fucking ass wipe"

Would that make you happy and jumping up and down with excitement and make you want to come back the next day?

I don't think so.
    It's more like

Q: I need to talk to your manager about where is the restroom?
    A: That's me, to the left.
    Q: Where is the restroom why are there no directions?!
    A: Do you speak English mother fucker?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well there aren't many things left to do. He can either contact VIP support (which should have been done from the start) or just let it go.
    Either way, it'd seem that Arun has gone the extra mile in trying to help this guy, which isn't his job. And the guy obviously doesn't get it. Both the the facts that Arun explained to him and the fact that this isn't Arun's department.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    It's more like

Q: I need to talk to your manager about where is the restroom?
    A: That's me, to the left.
    Q: Where is the restroom why are there no directions?!
    A: Do you speak English mother fucker?
    Sorry arun, while i was writing my post you posted yours so i didn't see it originally otherwise i wouldn't have made it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast