Thread: cp hack

Thanks

cp hack

its possible to hack cp (ingame points to buy hardsuit and stuff..)
    just use cheat engine in search you cp value und change in what you want!!!

cp hack = works
    xp hack = dont work
    gp hack = dont work

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    blr.JPG  

Last edited by darkness_666; 12-15-2011 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks
    The staff at BL:R know this, and if you're caught you will be hardware banned. I do NOT suggest doing this. Hacking during the CB of this game is just fucking stupid, when you signed up for the CB you accepted an agreement saying if you are caught trying to cheat at all in the game against the games initial design they will hardware ban you from the game for life. So that means you will need an entirely new computer (they'll probably IP ban and account ban as well) just to play BL:R.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Not really, its almost impossible as you would have to hack the servers, and im positive they monitor them as well. Soon as they see you got into their servers you better be ready for a sue or the police.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bl00dpkzdrag View Post
    Not really, its almost impossible as you would have to hack the servers, and im positive they monitor them as well. Soon as they see you got into their servers you better be ready for a sue or the police.
    I don't know why but OP is right about the CP working, for some reason they didn't make it server sided. Though the address for it is Dynamic and a rescan for the CP would be needed each match played (that would be bothersome as hell).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Wow that is kinda stupid what game comapny would do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    Be careful i set my CP to 3400000 and froze it and when game ended i was level 30 , and it actually saved until i logged out and back in.

Perfect World fucked this game up hard, was spawning mech suits for my whole team lolz.
    Last edited by dragonmine; 12-15-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmine View Post
    Be careful i set my CP to 3400000 and froze it and when game ended i was level 30 , and it actually saved until i logged out and back in.
    its because cp is handled on the client and xp, gp,... is in the database...

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The staff at BL:R know this, and if you're caught you will be hardware banned. I do NOT suggest doing this. Hacking during the CB of this game is just fucking stupid, when you signed up for the CB you accepted an agreement saying if you are caught trying to cheat at all in the game against the games initial design they will hardware ban you from the game for life. So that means you will need an entirely new computer (they'll probably IP ban and account ban as well) just to play BL:R.
    i mean really do you think this for really, wake up its total crazy. there will be no police on my door, and hardware bann , wtf!!! seriously if the ban my account i have 3 more, if the want to hardware bann my i have 2 PCs,...
    in mw3, bf3 or other games they dont send the police or hardware ban you for this!!!

wtf !! use your brain!! serious

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness_666 View Post
    its because cp is handled on the client and xp, gp,... is in the database...

i mean really do you think this for really, wake up its total crazy. there will be no police on my door, and hardware bann , wtf!!! seriously if the ban my account i have 3 more, if the want to hardware bann my i have 2 PCs,...
    in mw3, bf3 or other games they dont send the police or hardware ban you for this!!!

wtf !! use your brain!! serious
    Did I ever say they sent the police for using CP on a client sided variable? No. As well, not everyone has multiple computers to use for a hardware ban, and I have multiple accounts as well, still doesn't mean I'm risking any of them to hack CP when I have enough CP for three hard suits in the first minute of the game anyways There's really no point in trying to change a dynamic variable when it has so much risk to it, and when it's only per match. The only variables that people would really care about are GP and Exp. Also, if you're sharing the information you need to take into account what people on this site have. Most of the members here leech and from 12 - 16 years old, I doubt they're going to have multiple computers and accounts to use. Stop thinking about yourself, I'm just giving those users a warning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    just as Lehsyrus said, dont hack and get better. Its easy to get cp by killing Enemies. . . Do you really think they are so dumb? they can ban you even on your 2nd Pc. You can change your ip but not your host and 3-2-1 1st Ip numbers. its easy to follow
    Last edited by skate1234; 12-18-2011 at 10:50 AM.
    [IMG]https://i1203.photobucke*****m/albums/bb390/SakataGintokixD/gintama-1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    IN THIS GAME IS WALL HACK INCLUSIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by p0lak83 View Post
    IN THIS GAME IS WALL HACK INCLUSIVE!
    Hahaha! Anyway cheat engine actually work but it's a bit risky since they monitor every room in-game.