Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evieoiogy View Post
    yes but the reason not many are posting or sticking around to post 50 posts is because..1. this site is mainly for hacks and there arent any here lol 2. u boot anyone that asks a question that doesent go along with what u say.u tell people to come discuss things with u, but if there is any truth to what we say and u dont like it u will kick u out of your club, huh u showed them,,,and now when not many are willing to play with u there is the question,,,why? lol evieolody is one of 17 accounts i have created over the last year listening to you guys belittle and bully your new members,,,dont ask where they are,,,ask why they are not coming! then u might begin to understand what it takes to run a cool website,
    sincerly evieology
    Instead of ranting without a real reason, add me on MSN and show me what's wrong.

Thanks
    yes but the reason not many are posting or sticking around to post 50 posts is because..1. this site is mainly for hacks and there arent any here lol 2. u boot anyone that asks a question that doesent go along with what u say.u tell people to come discuss things with u, but if there is any truth to what we say and u dont like it u will kick u out of your club, huh u showed them,,,and now when not many are willing to play with u there is the question,,,why? lol evieolody is one of 17 accounts i have created over the last year listening to you guys belittle and bully your new members,,,dont ask where they are,,,ask why they are not coming! then u might begin to understand what it takes to run a cool website,
    sincerly evieology
    How do they belittle new members?

If you count asking questions that have been answered or just plain stupidity, that's just common sense that someone would get annoyed with after a while. If the new member didn't care to read the entire thread to find their answers, then they're probably not going to be worth keeping on the site. Members would include people who actually take part in the forums rather than people who just go like "I WANT HACK ON VINDICTUS WHAT I NEED DO". Getting to 50 posts really isn't that hard as long as you provide feedback or even discuss about things that are going on in Vindictus atm.

Thanks
    sincerly evieology
    I understand your point of view, but I think you misunderstood Paladin. Generally, people who don't stick around for 50 posts were only here to leach, and not help, in the first place. You don't necessarily need to be a scriptor or hacker in order to "contribute"; this can be done by simply being familiar with the game and other stuff, and helping others who are having problems. If you're actually here to help, then 50 posts will be subsequently generated in no time at all. When I first came here, I only posted like 5x in the first 2 months because I did not intend to help, merely to leach. Things change. Bottom line: post count is usually an indicator to your attitude in this regard.

And the reason we "belittle" and "bully" new members is because they belittle and disrespect us. I will not hesitate to be a jerk back when someone ignorantly posts with an attitude of "this is a hacking forum, therefore you owe me a hack to use". There are plenty of people out there who have working hacks and are too selfish to share to the community. An attitude of sharing is how all of us contributors/MPGH MSN groupies ended up here in the first place; perhaps those people whom we "bully" should redirect their attention.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    sincerly evieology
    1. I know that, but true community members stick through it all because at the end of the day hacks have left and come back to Vindictus.
    2. You're just making up whatever you want at this point, the only people I've booted from the MSN group were inactive, disruptive, or deemed an asshole. We lost people by trying to give everyone a chance.
    3. I run this section by the rules of my position and the rules of MPGH, if you think being cool is my priority, I'm sorry to tell you, I couldn't care less about approval from people who won't take the time to be a part of our community.

Thanks
    ok..the difference
    NICO'S RESPONCE...ADULT,RESPONSIBLE,CARES...LETS GET THE PROBLEM FIXED AND THE ONLY REASON THIS SITE EVEN EXISTS ANYMORE...
    MADDOGGY00....HONEST....YES WE BULLY, YES WE BELITTLE, YES WE ARE JERKS AT TIMES...BUT HE PERSONALLY KICKED 3 OF MY FORMER ACCOUNTS FOR LITTLE POSTS EVEN AFTER I HAD 50 POSTS ON EACH ACCOUNT...
    PALADIN....1.they have to want to be community members of a better community(see MADDOGGY00 above). 2. I was never deemed worthy of msn group like most others because no one lets us in till we gain the great paladin dick sucking contest,and i am sure ur rules for conduct are to your own standards. 3.we already know u dont care....about being anything meaningful to others(cool) because u already know in your heart your attitud is fuck everyone who doesnt love me i dont need em..

in result i just seems like admin here is like 5 blind kids running around a room of other kids bumping into someone and then saying "hey...who bumped into me?" can we kick him he bumped into me...like i said before..i have had many accounts here over year and still seems like no one wants to change the way things are delt with...good luck on keeping your msn thing going, love always evieology

ps: the first time i posted here negatively as a girl was the first time i got more than one response....so mabey some of u other girls out there can talk some sence/sensitivity into them,,,lord knows i have tried

Thanks
    You need to slow down a bit and type with correct grammar so people can actually understand what you're trying to communicate @adminslike5blindkids
    Other than to dispute a ban, it's a permaban offense to create alternate accounts once a serious ban has been issued. MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking Rules So the fact that you've made multiple accounts who all have gotten banned does not speak well for your case.

Why do you even want to be in the MSN group if you don't like paladin?

And this site does not exist to provide leachers with hacks; it exists to exchange information. "LETS GET THE PROBLEM FIXED AND THE ONLY REASON THIS SITE EVEN EXISTS ANYMORE..." is exactly why I talk ungraciously to people like you. Nico gives up his time to contribute and he doesn't deserve your disrespectful comments. Free hacks is a privilege here, not a right. I think I speak for everyone in the MSN group that we don't want people with that sort of attitude spam-begging constantly for stuff.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

Pie (08-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    so is the group still alive? interested to join

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightco View Post
    so is the group still alive? interested to join
    It's actually still a contributor group or a group for ppl that are VERY active here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Count me in

iris2.0 @Hotmail. co.uk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well if the group is moving to skype and all of that, I have a skype name and can join..now we all know I don't know how to hack this game..but I can provide the following:

Creative feedback

Challenging Ideas

Conversation

Cookies

Pie

Ice Cream

Possibly money..and why? Everyone loves money and some people deserve it!

but seriously..i'd have to look into coding and ect..but i can test and blah blah and throw in opinions..if the group is going to live on

Thanks
    We already have @Pie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    true but when you have a dessert like @Pie you always need protein from some Wings

Thanks
    Get MSN.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910