Thanks

Smile Nexon suddenattack hacks~(wall and chams)

Hi. Im knew to this site. I read the rule but didnt get some so, if im doing something im not supposed to, sorry .... ill try not to that again.... so... Can any1 post any kind of hack (wall or chams) ???? THese nexon suddenattack player(brs) are fricking annoying with the fricking hacks. Im very pissed off... i dont want any virus of any kind.. so, if u know anywhere where theres a hack like i told u , tell me plz. Can any1 do it by less than 2 week? if u read this plz plz plz plz plz write something to me.. THANK YOU .. oh yeah my rank is ... lieutenant grade 3 or 3 grade . however u want to say... peace be with u all... im korean btw.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suddenattackhackneed For This Useful Post:

cazZzper23 (03-16-2012),volvo245 (05-17-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by suddenattackhackneed View Post
    Hi. Im knew to this site. I read the rule but didnt get some so, if im doing something im not supposed to, sorry .... ill try not to that again.... so... Can any1 post any kind of hack (wall or chams) ???? THese nexon suddenattack player(brs) are fricking annoying with the fricking hacks. Im very pissed off... i dont want any virus of any kind.. so, if u know anywhere where theres a hack like i told u , tell me plz. Can any1 do it by less than 2 week? if u read this plz plz plz plz plz write something to me.. THANK YOU .. oh yeah my rank is ... lieutenant grade 3 or 3 grade . however u want to say... peace be with u all... im korean btw.
    You just broke a rule, no begging for hacks (even asking politely is considered begging). I figured I would just inform you instead of reporting it, whenever a few coders see SA and decide they like it hacks will be made, hopefully. It's a hit or miss kind of thing with new games. Even though SA isn't new, it's new for Nexon to own it, so we'll see how popular it gets.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Man why would you post a thread like this.. I thought there was a download or something here.