Thread: Got hacked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Got hacked also like last night. Guys name was Sakola. I didnt even bother to contact him. I'll admit , i dont have much on this account, but what i did have was precious to me
    [/URL]

Thanks
    spamming their mail is the best you can do

nexon's db's been getting hacked constantly since april 2011. apparently they still haven't fixed the security holes yet...cuz, you know. typical nexon incompetence. not a whole lot you can do besides use better passwords. can still get unlucky with the hash though. rainbow tables are just kinda lame like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    lmao guys nexon got hacked nothing from here, although it could be one of the coders whos hacks ur using,, my bet is sql injection on nexons end
    Last edited by demonbhd; 12-27-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks
    i don't get how u can get ur account hacked?

is this some sort of database leak from NEXON? cuz i had my accounts since CB, still hasn't been hacked or banned. (free 5k nexon!)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    To everyone saying that it's because of stuff you download, or anything from the site, all I have to say is, I laugh at you.

Most of you are under the assumption that our accounts are getting hacked because of stuff we download ( which is true ), or that it is because of stuff downloaded from this site, but that is not true.

Hundreds of accounts have been getting hacked on Nexon's games, because of leaks in their database, not because of a Virus. I, for one, have had my account hacked and stripped, yet I run the best Anti-virus/Malware software, and have never had a virus once.

I just find it rather sad that when people get their accounts hacked, their first assumption is "Oh. It's because of some shit I downloaded from MPGH." Think again. The Mods won't allow stuff to be posted without a VirusScan and Verification...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bizzleshwitz For This Useful Post:

sekisho (12-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    yeah even alot of things wiht dirty vscan are ok, but if u see keylogger in vscan.... stay away

Thanks
    I was hacked too but that was before I joined this site, I actually started hacking because I'm too lazy to get back all the stuff that got taken from me and most of all the $280 worth of nx points that was taken from me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken12346 View Post
    I was hacked too but that was before I joined this site, I actually started hacking because I'm too lazy to get back all the stuff that got taken from me and most of all the $280 worth of nx points that was taken from me
    Thats a shit load of NX there my guy
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
    Thats a shit load of NX there my guy
    Yeah I used to play maplestory with my brother and we merched on the MTS and when we he quit he gave me all his stuff and I sold everything in MTS and got quite a bit of NX. Started playing dragon nest and vindictus about a year ago and quit 2 months afterwards. I just came back this week to find my vindictus and maple accounts hacked. Would have been nice if they just took the nx and left me with some of the items but... oh wells.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken12346 View Post
    Yeah I used to play maplestory with my brother and we merched on the MTS and when we he quit he gave me all his stuff and I sold everything in MTS and got quite a bit of NX. Started playing dragon nest and vindictus about a year ago and quit 2 months afterwards. I just came back this week to find my vindictus and maple accounts hacked. Would have been nice if they just took the nx and left me with some of the items but... oh wells.
    Sucks man well chipper up all ya need is some glas pants to drop and your in the money
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12