Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

NOT FOR THE FEEBLE MINDED no joke

this should not be viewed by any person that gets confused by tasks that require higher reasoning of logic, or anyother high intensity using of the mind, this is something that explains 10 dimenions but is not exactly a view shared by all scientists today (can you believe that came out of my mouth? amazing huh but when you get into the flash go on the left side of the screen and choose imagining the ten dimensions)

https://www.tenthdimension.com/flash2.php
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I've already seen it, I lost it at about 8th... ><

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Well....in efforts to try to explain it for ourselves....Iverson and I just kept going at it...read on.

Rafael | Semper Fide says:
    whoa
    thats fucking scary
    Iverson says:
    you watch the whole thing?
    yea
    up to the 10th dimension
    i dont understand how that can be possible though
    Iverson says:
    wouldnt the tenth dimension be like every single possiblity happening all at once
    10 dimensions containing all possibilities for our universe being contained in superstrings inside subatomic particles that make up our universe...
    Iverson says:
    yea
    so in reality, there are endless possibilities for our universe meaning that there are millions of infinities inside every molecule...rofl
    Iverson says:
    so the particals or things that make up the mass of our universe is made from the tenth universe?
    maybe...
    Iverson says:
    man
    Iverson says:
    that shit is trippy son
    so does that mean we are part of something much bigger?
    rofl
    yea i know
    Iverson says:
    you know what i thought
    Iverson says:
    you know how they say an atom is like a small universe of its own
    Iverson says:
    what if we are part of an atom of something bigger?
    thats what i mean
    Iverson says:
    yea
    Iverson says:
    like you remeber watching that one movie with tom cruse
    Iverson says:
    i forgot what it was called
    Iverson says:
    oh
    Iverson says:
    war of the worlds
    Iverson says:
    in the begining they explain all of that stuff
    we are a subatomic particle of millions of other subatomic particles, making up millions of other atoms, which make up millions of molecules, which make up millions of people and/or things, which in turn makes up another universe which is just part of another atom..
    yea
    i think my brain is melting
    Iverson says:
    i can still grasp that concept tho
    Iverson says:
    so there can be an infinity amount of things just like our worlds and universes
    Iverson says:
    and the circle of something bigger than the next is also infinity
    it's neverending
    Iverson says:
    yea
    Iverson says:
    just about was i was going to say

Thanks
    this is just too crazy to imagine. i just watched it till the 4th one and i dont think i can handle the other 6 damn it turned me think too much. rofl u guys really believe this theory?

Quote Originally Posted by preamble
    The "theory of reality" that I advance on this website and in the book "Imagining the Tenth Dimension" is not the one that is commonly accepted by today's physicists.
    FACTS PLS
    Last edited by AN1MAL; 10-28-2006 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    its not hard to imagine its not like too far fetched it just talks about facts and interprets them differently
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    so in soon we can travel in time?!?!?
    Last edited by gunot; 10-28-2006 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    if you can reach the speed of light, yes you can, well aleast stop time in a sort or aleast make time alot slower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    if you can reach the speed of light, yes you can, well aleast stop time in a sort or aleast make time alot slower
    will probley happen in 50 100 years

Thanks
    Never. To Stop/Slow down time, youd have to be going at the speed of light. For this to happn, you would have to have no mass at all, or infinite mass. This is because of resistance.

Photons (particles of light) have no mass. They are pretty-much bright-colored-nothing. The speed af light, unlike sound, doesn't depend on the medium through which it travels. Light either goes at the standard speed, or it hits somethin and stops.

There isnt an engine/motor/turbine/etc. built today that can power ANYTHING even Close to the Speed of Light.

Think of the best, most powerful engine/turbine/motor in the entire world.

It's pretty big, no?

Now, imagine trying to scale that engine down to where it has NO MASS AT ALL and trying to get about 300000000 times that much power from it.

...Impossible, No?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    that was just one of einstein's theorys

[IMG]https://i12.photobucke*****m/albums/a219/cowfurmoo/SATNICAT.jpg[/IMG]
    www.SATANICA*****m
    Can't you tell I made it in paint?
    [IMG]https://i12.photobucke*****m/albums/a219/cowfurmoo/631184778462.png[/IMG]
    ^If you want to join the SATANICAT union add this to your signature. ^

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
    Support me https://www.SATANICA*****m

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    no, that theory is wrong because- you would not be slowing time. you weould be competing with it. you cuold outrun light in that speed, and saying without the matter of physical degration and whatnot, to think taht you could keep up with light is boggling. if you did, you would outrun all light and be left in bleakness. just empty blackness. and not darkness, BLACK

so therefore, if you outran light you would see it . you oculd see yourself passing it, as sometimes you can see a big LINE of rain somewhere, intersercting where rain starts and stops. you oucld see the divison between blakc and white. that my friend, would mean getting to somewhere light does not exist first. that, is th 11th dimension. thats right, the 11th dimension goesa beyond possibility . it extends out to things that arent possible from where WE have started. the 11th dimnesion is before our creation. it is before the creation of creation. it is , one step before the big bang, creation of light and all the possibilities other than the big bang. and the 12th dimension, that is all the possibilities BEFORE the 11th. it goes way back untill the possibility of dimension. that is about the INFINTE dimension. before we find that, we must conquer all matter. an that includes time and space, matter and laws. physics, mentality and all before it. that my friend, is truly boggling.

Thanks
    My comp is way to slow and i'm way to impatient to wait for this. But I must admit it seems as iff it would be veeerrry interesting and I crave for knowledge and itellectual theorum.

Sooooo....I'm gonna guess at the demensions!

1D. x
    2D. y
    3D. not sure the label but of course we all know what 3d is.
    4D. Time
    5D. and that about where I gave up thinking of a 5th demension what being the 9th grade education of mine. >.<

Anyone have this thing in a format other than flash?
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by -[standoff]- View Post
    no, that theory is wrong because- you would not be slowing time. you weould be competing with it. you cuold outrun light in that speed, and saying without the matter of physical degration and whatnot, to think taht you could keep up with light is boggling. if you did, you would outrun all light and be left in bleakness. just empty blackness. and not darkness, BLACK

so therefore, if you outran light you would see it . you oculd see yourself passing it, as sometimes you can see a big LINE of rain somewhere, intersercting where rain starts and stops. you oucld see the divison between blakc and white. that my friend, would mean getting to somewhere light does not exist first. that, is th 11th dimension. thats right, the 11th dimension goesa beyond possibility . it extends out to things that arent possible from where WE have started. the 11th dimnesion is before our creation. it is before the creation of creation. it is , one step before the big bang, creation of light and all the possibilities other than the big bang. and the 12th dimension, that is all the possibilities BEFORE the 11th. it goes way back untill the possibility of dimension. that is about the INFINTE dimension. before we find that, we must conquer all matter. an that includes time and space, matter and laws. physics, mentality and all before it. that my friend, is truly boggling.
    nothing can be faster than light because after the speed of light any matter at all wouldnt be there anymore, the speed of light is the last speed you can go before nothing can exist traveling those kinds of speeds

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by -[standoff]- View Post

nothing can be faster than light because after the speed of light any matter at all wouldnt be there anymore, the speed of light is the last speed you can go before nothing can exist traveling those kinds of speeds, matter becomes electricy or a form of energy before it becomes nothing which is after the speed of light

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
    My comp is way to slow and i'm way to impatient to wait for this. But I must admit it seems as iff it would be veeerrry interesting and I crave for knowledge and itellectual theorum.

Sooooo....I'm gonna guess at the demensions!

1D. x
    2D. y
    3D. not sure the label but of course we all know what 3d is.
    4D. Time
    5D. and that about where I gave up thinking of a 5th demension what being the 9th grade education of mine. >.<

Anyone have this thing in a format other than flash?
    3D. Z
    4D. T
    =)=)=)

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast