endrit, good point. for a tupac lover, you know alot about science. those clique's never did match

i am amazed mpgh ius having such an intellectual converstaion. not one mention of buttsecksing a dolphin yet or making a rude remark about a banned previous member. well done guys!

and endrit- i see what you mean. so you and i both see past the fact of physical matter. you say that if you travelled faster than light then you would have no existance because light is needed for life. i see what you mean and i would probably agree on a basic level. but think of it this way. what if we re-qound dimensions untill light was one of many options. like in the 10TH dimension, how it decided what would happen after the big bang. like gravital distortion, all those options. and those options branch out to be the 10th dimension. every possibility is included in the 10th dimension. well think about this. what if we rewind dimensions, and the big bang was yet another option in a big chain of events. then we could go back before light and find the other options for life. then it would be answered, if travelling faster than the source of life passes you to death.