Thread: Goodbye MPGH

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by +tEAM'Pain View Post
    ?? There are several various ways to hack on's computer. If you typed in simple keywords in Google or a different search engine, it'd tell you how to hack someone's PC/Laptop while it being off.
    The result? You'll just have problems turning it ON. So it'd actually be better if the computer was off to hack it. :3

Why would one act like he knows so much and not do anything? That's retarded. Of course I know what I'm doing, if I didn't, why would I have started all this?
    If I give you my IP adress, could you hack me please?

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It's obviously more entertaining at that time.
    P.S.: I don't need your computer to be ON to batter it. LOL.
    P.P.S.: Download viruses..? There's a simpler, more efficient way to do that and get the same effect.
    OK number 1 - you really need to learn the real defination of "hacker" then spout you mindless babble. I feel so sorry for your kids You don't even know what you are talking about. NONE of those programs mentioned have to do with "hacking." DUH! Linux is a Open Source operating system. Open source means that everything is shared. Anyone can see the source code and modify it to their needs. Just because something is free doesn't mean it's used by only hackers. Yes let's define "hackers."

hack·er1 (hkr)
    n. Informal
    One who uses programming skills to gain illegal access to a computer network or file.

Well, by this definition, Linux, Bonzi Buddy and the numerous other programs listed are NOT good signs of someone being or becoming a hacker.

Obviously your children are smarter then you and you just felt jealous because your son knew more then you. Maybe you should try Linux and the numerous other programs you mentioned becoming coming to your false conclusions. So far, you sound like an uneducated dunce. Read read read educate educate educate learn learn learn - then speak up otherwise you'll just get laughed at severely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Can'tthinkofausername View Post
    Look kid, drop the act most of the people here have experience with networking, programming, hacking and the like. Threatening the greater majority of us is moot as we know you can't do anything. Before you add me to your roster of people to "Hack," I have a configured firewall with packet filtering (No DoS for you) as well as a corporate endpoint virus program that includes another firewall. I use a TOR when I feel I need it. I watch my process like a crazy person and keep anything that is sensitive in an encrypted folder. I have system images for all my computers. I also run Ubuntu so you better have some Linux experience as well. So good luck.
    You so hardcore.

Teach me please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

You so hardcore.

Teach me please.
    Not sure if sarcastic or serious...

Thanks

Everything most of you guys said is wrong. Some of you are right.
    Why are you guys wrong? Because you have had no experience of anything yet you say it's impossible. You're saying I'm saying bullshit when you some of you don't even know what you're talking about.

Why would I talk about something like this and not do it? That's crazy. I wouldn't make an e-threat and leave it, of course I'll live up to it.
    P.S.: Can'tthinkofausername seems preeeeeti cool. We should be buddies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Can'tthinkofausername View Post
    Not sure if sarcastic or serious...
    Semi-serious. I doubt I'll have the patience. Maybe in a few years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Why are you guys wrong? Because you have had no experience of anything yet you say it's impossible. You're saying I'm saying bullshit when you some of you don't even know what you're talking about.

Why would I talk about something like this and not do it? That's crazy. I wouldn't make an e-threat and leave it, of course I'll live up to it.
    I'm whitehat... so no. Also you haven't corrected anyone or said where they have gotten things wrong, without saying where they have it wrong and providing an explanation most people will just take you as an asshat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You didn't respond to my question, fag.

Thanks
    Well at least he has proved not to be Pain.
    That guy isn't such an asshole

Thanks
    He bashes on peoples intellect, yet he provides no evidence that he knows anything about the same subject himself. My guess, 13 year old prepubescent brat that isn't accepted socially so attempts to use a superiority complex on the Internet with anonymity to boost his self-esteem.

You're totally going to come out of the closet when you're sixteen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I like this thread
    It has elements of the old mpgh
    But also elements equal to that of a forum made for reject 8 year old kids

If you can hack him then why haven't you done it already.
    You told him you were going to hack him 5 days ago
    While you're at it, come at me as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @+tEAM'Pain OK listen n00b, you are in an online community of hackers and programming experts if you hack one of the staff there is going to be a lot of revenge hacks. I myself am strictly whitehat (good hacker not evil), but i am sure in mpgh there is heaps of people just wanting they're next victim so weigh your risks or could be buying a new hard drive tomorrow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    @+tEAM'Pain

The guy above me is new to mpgh and does not understand anything about it, please disregard his post.

NJ, United States, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Virgo Cluster, Universe
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Lolz. Your such a troll. I'm 16 and I have hacked 5 computers. 3 people TRIED to attack my comp with DoS attacks, I used my configured firewall with packet filtering and a corporate endpoint virus program that includes another firewall OMGGG ME AND CANTTHINK ARE ALIKE!!! WE USE THE SAME THING Point is, I tracked those 3 peoples' IPs down, they were located in Mexico. I hacked their IPs and comps. Trojan horses, BrO_AcTs, and Scare Worms. Definitions:

Trojan Horse - Used to control IPs and Computers remotely.

BrO_AcTs - Disables anti-virus programs, 'regedit', 'msconfig', and 'task manager' commands

Scare Worms - Deletes all users, all data, and is the worst virus currently.

Also DDoS attacked them. All you have to do is send them a false file packed with the Trojan Horse and get them to save and open it. Now you can send them viruses remotely. But Beast and other Hacking programs have been patched, unless you were gonna make your own :P So kid. You don't know what your doing. Back off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimakills View Post
    @+tEAM'Pain OK listen n00b, you are in an online community of hackers and programming experts if you hack one of the staff there is going to be a lot of revenge hacks. I myself am strictly whitehat (good hacker not evil), but i am sure in mpgh there is heaps of people just wanting they're next victim so weigh your risks or could be buying a new hard drive tomorrow.
    I wouldn't say experts, like I said previously, a greater majority have "experience," that does not make them experts. I highly doubt that there would be any revenge hacking partly due to the fact this guy is, well, an imbecile. If not for that I highly doubt anyone would waste their time on what would at the most be a most basic attack.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast