Thanks

Please READ THIS....

Ok...first of all I wanna say that there is no fucking point of a section like this...becaus there is so many fucking haters here.

This is not a fucking opinions forum/website. This is a god dam motha fuckin Game hacking forum/website.

So god dammit you nerds...go fucking play the god dam games. And since you are here, go hack them.

If you wanna hate on muslims go ahead you 8 year old noobs who got brainwashed by propaganda on TV. Learn about propaganda. The government and the press spread it all the time.

Ok...lemme ask you this, since their are "Terrorists"...who hate America...don't you think they could bomb the whole fucking U.S. right now?
    Why don't they do it?

U.S. attacked in Iraq first, and the only reason was because the Middle East has oil. Oil means Money.

Dam you fucking retards. Stop the hatin,the whole world is gonna go to hell cuz of u fuckin haters.

By the way, I will ignore retarded and bullshittin posts/replies.

EDIT MOTHA FUCKIN EDIT: DAM, I'VE LURKED AROUND THESE ISLAM VS WESTERN WORLD AND YOU MUSLIMS OUT THERE ARE, MAKING FUN OF URSELFZ. WOW DO YOU GUYS EVEN KNOW WAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN REAL. I MEAN YOUR CALLING YOURSELF TERRORISTS AND THEN YOU GUYS DONT EXPECT OTHERS TO DO. THIS IS IDIOCITY (I MADE IT UP).
    THIS IS NOT TO ALL OF YOU JUST MANY.^

BY NOW IM EXPECTING THE WORLD TO GO 2 HELL PRETTY SOON....
    Last edited by josamko; 01-06-2009 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    Wow from this ican tell your a european ************. FUCK YOU DOUCHEBAG! SUCK A COCK!! ****** DIPSHIT RETARDED ASSWIPE MOTHER FUCKIN JEW******!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Appulous View Post
    Wow from this ican tell your a european ************. FUCK YOU DOUCHEBAG! SUCK A COCK!! ****** DIPSHIT RETARDED ASSWIPE MOTHER FUCKIN JEW******!
    Im not european and from what you write, I KNOW that you are a racist fag who likes to smoke his mother's cock every thirty minutes while being ass raped by an elephant who's penis is too big to fit your vagina.

By the way, you are a 3 year old dumbass. Please, you don't know what any of the cusses that you just said to me mean, so please don't even try you 3 year old dumb fuck.

I'd like to see you say this shit to my face you son of a cracker. And then 2 seconds later you'd get your ass knocked out and you'll be in a Coma you fag.