246. This poll is closed
  • Yes

132 53.66%
  • No

114 46.34%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh-met? View Post
    Funnily enough, that is actually the reverse of the truth. In actuality, Sikhism was created as a response to Islam and Hinduism, not a mixture of the two. He believed That neither of them were right, a revolutionary thing in his time and place. So, here are some things I'm going to tell you to do, to make me maybe respect you a little bit more:

A: Clean up. Fix your grammar, your spelling, and limit the swearing. I really don't give a damn what your belief system is, but I am going to push my belief system on you, and that is the belief system that you shouldn't push your belief system on others. So, though you may think they are all going to hell, you don't need to declare it to the world.
    rofl...... so he formed a new religion and all of you follow a human????????????

and yea what you saying about the bad grammar...... correct it all i'll see what my mistakes are.... btw r = are for short and etc...

and what you saying about the belief system?..... i never saw or heard of a man being converted to sikhism...... so in your religion it is forbidden to listen to the preaching of some other religion.... is that true?.... if it is then this just ends our discussion.. i.e. you cant listen or do research on another religion because guru nanak feared that you might convert.... lmao
    Last edited by tminc; 06-09-2009 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CryRisa View Post
    ooooo 50%/50%
    I hate jews because some fuckin jew droped my psp in the rain..

water+psp = fail

Nice Man

Thanks
    Hate Jews all you want. Fact is they practically run the world. From the Federal Reserve to the World Bank.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol in fact i dont hate jews i hate israel and illuminati

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ^^^whats with all these female noobs in this section???
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    dont be rude hbk because the cause israel invade Gaza is israel it self and a lot of jews also hate israel because they invaded GAZA and they even want Israel to gone lol but thats the fact

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    True, not all jews are Zionists, in fact there is a fairly large Jewish organization that states it's goal is to remove the Jewish state.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I HATE ZIONISTS.
    [IMG]https://i1202.photobucke*****m/albums/bb368/adnyana179a/HalaMadrid.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I like jews

They do some cool business

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    can't say i hate 'em.. can't say i like 'em...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    You shouldn't hate a people based on their religion or vis versa, you should (I would argue you shouldn't hate but for the discussion I'll put this aside.) hate individuals based on your experience with said-individual.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    who the hell hates jews? what have jews done? i dont like religion but i respect theirs

boobies make me smile, just thought id throw that in too.

My Pointless Goal List:

50 posts [ ]
    100 posts [ ]
    250 posts [ ]
    500 posts [ ]
    1000 posts [ ]
    Get a KDR over 10.00 []
    Learn C++ [ ]
    Get Free VIP [ ]
    Buy New PC []

Pending
    Yes
    No

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm a Jew, a very proud one and a Israeli, so double win for me.

Do I know what is going on with Gaza?

I have, I fought there under the Nahal Unit, Sniper Division (I use to be in Flint). The fact is, Israel was being under constant rocket attacks, I had to move away from Tel Aviv a little, because of it. I fought in the Gaza Strip, notes. It is bad there, but so is America, so is Canada. No crimes, no gain as they would say here in Israel. The fact is no place is perfect, but these polls are getting annoying.

I don't go around and make, "How many teenager are parents in America."

"How many blacks have HIV/AID".

"How much crimes in America is much higher then many nations combine."

It's pointless to do that, I am not going to stoop down to you level.

I'm not rich, I am middle class. I have a big nose and a bag nutsack for you to enjoy. You're going to comment on my nose, comment on my nice hairy ass. Because you can kiss it.

For those you dislike Jews, will sucks to be you. Jewish people are the chosen people, they'll always be around. Thousands of years people tries to get rid of us. Yet, it never happens.

Am Yisrael!
    Last edited by Mouzie; 07-27-2009 at 07:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I'm a Jew, a very proud one and a Israeli, so double win for me.

Do I know what is going on with Gaza?

I have, I fought there under the Nehal Unit, Sniper Division (I use to be in Flint). The fact is, Israel was being under constant rocket attacks, I had to move away from Tel Aviv a little, because of it. I fought in the Gaza Strip, notes. It is bad there, but so is America, so is Canada. No crimes, no gain as they would say here in Israel. The fact is no place is perfect, but these polls are getting annoying.

I don't go around and make, "How many teenager are parents in America."

"How many blacks have HIV/AID".

"How much crimes in America is much higher then many nations combine."

It's pointless to do that, I am not going to stoop down to you level.

I'm not rich, I am middle class. I have a big nose and a bag nutsack for you to enjoy. You're going to comment on my nose, comment on my nice hairy ass. Because you can kiss it.

For those you dislike Jews, will sucks to be you. Jewish people are the chosen people, they'll always be around. Thousands of years people tries to get rid of us. Yet, it never happens.

Am Yisrael!
    Pics or it didn't happen. Bring evidence of what you have just stated. I'm not arguing with you (though I would argue that you're not the "chosen" people and that there are no "chosen" people, there is just people).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen. Bring evidence of what you have just stated. I'm not arguing with you (though I would argue that you're not the "chosen" people and that there are no "chosen" people, there is just people).
    The Nahal Unit, was not part of the main operation, we was use as border patrols and other uses. The Givati unit was there, and others.

To help clear things,

'Specifically, in the Hebrew Bible, called the Old Testament by Christians, and the Tanach by Jews, the phrase Chosen People refers to the ancient Hebrews/Israelites. In the Book of Deuteronomy, Yahweh proclaims the Nation of Israel, known originally simply as the Hebrews, as His holy people, chosen above all others (Deuteronomy 7:6). As mentioned in the Book of Exodus, the Hebrew people are God's chosen people and from them shall come the Messiah, or redeemer of the human race. The Israelites also possess the "Word of God" and/or "Law of God" in the form of the Torah as communicated by God to Moses. Jews and, by extension, Christians consider themselves to be the "chosen people". Adherents to Islam make, by the same extension as Christians, the same claim of chosenness by accepting what they see as the validity of the Law of God as told by Moses' -Wikipedia

Again, I understands your disbelief, but please notes. I can't just bring a camera and take snapshots of my job. I'm doing medical works now, as a medical officer.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast