Thread: Yo Christians

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte7 View Post

Since I am not a full christian I am not allowed to hang out with my friends since their parent's think that I only cause trouble and can't trust me. And I can't date certain christian girls either since their parents think im too much of a badass since im not a baptized christian. If i were baptized and totally belived in God and shit they would allowed me to do to this with their friends. And im no bad guy.
    Oh look, Russian bigots. That's the individual, influenced by religion, paired with narrow mindedness. Once again this goes down to the roots of human nature. Not religion. Religion is a double edged dagger because it can pit people against each other, or bring them together through faith, peace, and love. Ultimately it comes down to the way individual interprets religion, their effect on those around them, and their effect in turn, on them. This is why I dislike organized religion.
    Last edited by Azathᴏth; 01-08-2012 at 04:19 PM.

If ℜul℮s doηt b℮ηd, th℮y ฿r℮αk.
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Oh look, Russian bigots. That's the individual, influenced by religion, paired with narrow mindedness. Once again this goes down to the roots of human nature. Not religion. Religion is a double edged dagger because it can pit people against each other, or bring them together through faith, peace, and love. Ultimately it comes down to the way individual interprets religion, their effect on those around them, and their effect in turn, on them. This is why I dislike organized religion.
    yeah I don't really mind it but if it starts effecting me like that and everyone starts shitting on me like that, just because im not a complete christian. I thought they were nicer but i guess im somewhat wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte7 View Post

yeah I don't really mind it but if it starts effecting me like that and everyone starts shitting on me like that, just because im not a complete christian. I thought they were nicer but i guess im somewhat wrong.
    Move to America. Less racist bullshit.

If ℜul℮s doηt b℮ηd, th℮y ฿r℮αk.
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Move to America. Less racist bullshit.
    Maybe one day once I get out of age.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Like I care what you think. When you see the stereotypes actually be true in person it shows a lot Stereotypes don't just come out of someones ass. But whatever, you keep acting better than everyone else. It really shows the immaturity that you really possess inside of you. Your superiority complex make me laugh.
    ?_? Acting better?

Bro i got jack shit to prove. But i know that stereotypes only lead to ignorance. The more you stereotype w/e population for doing something bad, the more you you prove yourself to be just like them.

But hey, stereotypes exist for a reason right? Its not like the people who use stereotypes religiously have no reason right?

TLR hypocrites amuse me.

Thanks
    My stereotype is Pioneer CD player.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (06-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    not all can be saved

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by zubni View Post
    not all can be saved
    Yo shut the fuck up. You have Pedo bear eating out a 9 year old in your sig. Fuckin hypocrite.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (05-31-2012),Lehsyrus (06-01-2012),Ferris Bueller (06-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    God created the good and the bad.
    Your question is like saying "why didn't god make everyone muslim,christian, or jewish?".
    So really, god doesn't interfere with human doings.
    He tells us what to do and where to go, we don't follow, fighting happens.
    So it's really OUR own fault.(most fights are about territory, beliefs etc...(so if god doesn't want us to fight, he would have to change the way we think, which would really erase the whole point of life(which is "life is a prison and a test"(also inception)))
    I mean why don't humans not fight..

Thanks
    Everything in this world is either bad or good. There is nothing neutral, thats why.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    As a Christian I was interested by this threads name, all I can say is after reading all of the posts is that I chose to believe in the morals and values that are taught in the bible, I have grown up with it and can honestly say some of things the church as an institutions does can be judged upon. I myself believe that it is wrong for all churches to pray against homosexuality cause that's not what the church is for.

I recently attended a seminar which gathered all church district leaders to one event and the question was asked "what does the church or Christianity do when it comes to homosexuality and the issue". The responds was to leave it all and stay away from it, why you ask? because the bibles says nothing about it being wrong, not once.

I get extremely annoyed and angry at so called Christian churches in america you have straight hate for the homosexual community as it gives Christians a bad name. I know this thread is not all about this argument in general but to answer one of your questions God made the ultimate sacrifice by sending his son Jesus to be hung on the cross, now if you believe it or not it's up to you, but the choices of man have lead to war, death and other horrible things of the sort.

That de-motivational poster was probably made by an atheist, and many of today's sports stars point to the sky either to thank god for their success because they are religious or to pay respects to one of there fallen friends.

The point is to believe or not to believe the choice is entirely up to you.
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Justin's Alternate Account!
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    All I want to know is why someone would believe in God If he hasn't done anything for 2000 years
    The reason why they believe in him (i am now atheist) is because they need hope..god is a person who gives them hope. When they feel alone or bad they pray to him ..that's like in every other religion. god is the only one who "is there" when they have noone else ^^ and that's it..he doesn't have to do something they just have to imagine that there's a person who cares about them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy_ View Post
    The reason why they believe in him (i am now atheist) is because they need hope..god is a person who gives them hope. When they feel alone or bad they pray to him ..that's like in every other religion. god is the only one who "is there" when they have noone else ^^ and that's it..he doesn't have to do something they just have to imagine that there's a person who cares about them
    It's funny that you mention that. The generalization, I mean. I could say that the reason atheists don't believe in God is because their lives are not what they expected (because of their own fault, of course) and they believe that if there was a God their lives should be much better. Thus they don't blame God but rather negate His existence. However, for me to mention this contingency would not be fair at all, would it? Because no generalization is right, nor does everybody believes or ceases to believe for the same reason.
    Last edited by Sir Nathan; 06-14-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Nathan For This Useful Post:

nevs666 (06-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nathan View Post

It's funny that you mention that. The generalization, I mean. I could say that the reason atheists don't believe in God is because their lives are not what they expected (because of their own fault, of course) and they believe that if there was a God their lives should be much better. Thus they don't blame God but rather negate His existence. However, for me to mention this contingency would not be fair at all, would it? Because no generalization is right, nor does everybody believes or ceases to believe for the same reason.

Well, we've learned at school that one of the most reasons why they belive in him is hope. But you're right, there's not only one reason why they believe and everyone has another reasons but this is one of the strongest. If we wanted to search for ALL reasons it would take our whole life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post
    Everything in this world is either bad or good. There is nothing neutral, thats why.
    Nope.
    Unless you consider inanimate objects to be good/bad. Or animals with instincts to be good/bad. If you do, you are an idiot.

There are plenty of nuetral things in this world, even among the human realm.

Humans emotions are all neutral in a sense. Fear, hate, and such are all really seen as "bad" but when they are against the right thing they are seen as "good" making them in a logical sense "depending upon a situation".

Same goes with human actions. There are times when some actions are "justified" or the only alternative is worse fate for all parties.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note: I love it when people bring up "upbringing." For the reason people believe their religion, as a stance against religion.

You see the problem with this point is that "upbringing" is the reason we believe EVERYTHING. Its part of human maturity, and its quite silly to state that as the reason as 100% of what people believe is in this process.

Its what humans are, they learn till death, they continually learn new things and such.

*Of course this is the part where atheist go "well i'm superior because that means i know more! I'm more mature!"

Sure you can say that, but maturity and religion are kind of ironic. Most elderly are religious and most young are not. Just the way the world works i guess.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-15-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast