Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

TDP4 Team Battle

Can someone help me find some AOB or other hacks for TDP4 team battle.
    The link is at:
    darkness-projec*****m or google tdp4

Any hacks would be appeciated but i am specifilaly looking for these:

Health
    Gold
    Cash
    Guns
    Fly- unlimited jumps
    Flags

Thanks
    hmmm...i play this game for more than a year but with all the art noobs after the 50% artifact sale all of them bought all of them (the arts) you sure are lucky i have my own AoB's i have 1 that works to perfection but try not to get caught, i have another that works but one of the updates screwed it at 50% but with it you can get easily caught, the last one that still shows on the adress list is not working at all
    so here:
    Higher accuracy mod
    12 13 00 00 f0 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 24 02 a3
    12 00 00 00 f0 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 24 30 a3
    Automatically get the +5 exp/coins when you pick up the flag
    12 05 00 00 29 60 ?? ?? 96 2a 12 05 00 00 29 60 ?? ?? 76 12 3e 00 00
    12 00 00 00 29 60 ?? ?? 96 2a 12 00 00 00 29 60 ?? ?? 76 12 00 00 00
    accuracy works
    flag hack works but there is a timer of 20 seconds minimum interval of delivering flags and thats how you get caught if you camp on the enemy base delivering flags on your base without going there
    You need Cheat Engine 5.6.1 (6.1 works but more difficult to use) you have to use speed hack 0.001 before joining a room,then join a room speed hack 0 search for the 1st AoB change its value (you have to change it manually as the ?'s cannot be put in just like that), when you do the same with the 2nd disable speedhack and play
    Note: the accuracy mod originnally was with 0a instead of 30 change to 30 for perfect accuracy with eveything (0a doesnt do it with pistols and weapons with lower acc. than ak-47)
    EDIT: sorry i dont have any hacks for health, but for guns coins and cash it should have one that still works im gonna test it and tell you if it still works, flying...pretty useless when on corridor and hangar, also you can get caught easily with it.
    Ok so. My only working gun coin AND cash hack which is simple and effective...was patched 2days ago sorry. Same goes for flying was patched long ago.
    Last edited by Simple_AoB; 01-11-2012 at 05:31 AM. Reason: added gun, cash and gold info

Thanks

Hacks

Thanks simple_aob for the hacks. Is there any chance you could use so think or something to find the unlimited jumps thing please. I really want to do it or if you could find a way to get rid of the 20 second delay. Thanks again.

Thanks
    O_o you know of SoThink? Wow i didin't expect it from a new member. But for your question: I don't have the time to search in it, also that i hate it from the last 50% discount on the artefacts. I'm also planning to make hacks for a game that is pretty challenging without paying. I'm gonna ask a friend of mine that likes TDP4 and wants to make hacks of everything. See ya.

Thanks

hacks

can you please find it i could hook you up with an account that has all guns and artifacts that i made from the last cash hack please find a flying hack or a flag hack PLEASE ill give you an account with all weapons and artifacts with even like 200 cash to spend with lots of gold like over 300K

also please try searching whenever i try use sothink my computer crashes and i have to reboot it and remove it PLEASE

Thanks
    I want a TDP4 Hack too, can somoene tell me something more simple? That cheat engine codes doesn't work anymore.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Worryed View Post
    I want a TDP4 Hack too, can somoene tell me something more simple? That cheat engine codes doesn't work anymore.
    How do you know they don't work? Geez YES THEY DO!!! I use them every day and they still work. There are multiple reasons that they dont work for you: You didn't choose the correct process,You didn't change the AoB correctly,You didnt do what i said.

Thanks
    no hes right it was patched on valentines day...

Thanks
    Well, if works, tells me how to do that now. I do not know how to use them.

Thanks
    nvm it works but i sitll want a fly hack that doesnt disconnoect anyone know one. this one i use randomly disocnncents if u hit the roof use a triple jump or try doing it too fast

Thanks
    TDP4 Team Battle hacked, cracked, latest bot program, mods, cheat engine download no ******, without virus and spyware free, you can share those TDP4 Team Battle hacks with us here, in the main forum of this game, or in the cheats and hack sub-forum. TDP4 Team Battle | Browser Games

Thanks
    Sorry guys I quit hacking TDP4 but I will post any new hacks here, this is an old one that still works if you don't abuse it because there are alot of hacker hunters in the game and abusing it may disconnect you, such as: teleporting alot in a short time, teleporting with the flag on you (it will disconnect you from flag teleporting not exactly from teleportation itself).
    To do the teleport hack (from CE) choose plugin-container.exe (for Mozilla, CometBird) chrome.exe (for chrome): note that there are alot of chrome processes the good one is on the bottom (most of the time), iexplorer.exe (for IE but I suggest Mozilla for hacking): NOTE DO NOT CHOOSE explorer.exe THIS IS YOUR SYSTEM PROCESS AND HACKING IT MIGHT CRASH YOUR COMPUTER.
    When you chose the right process enter in the room you want to go in.
    Then choose in CE "Value between..." then write in the respective boxes 0 and 250 (for all maps its sure to find your position, and to minimize results) then click first scan.
    Once the scan finishes move a little left (choose Decreased value, NOT Decreased value BY) or right (choose Increased value NOT Increased value BY) now click next scan. Do this until you get 3 results. Add all three results in chart.
    To make sure you don't get disconnected from going out of map go to both ends of the map and note the values. Now you know in what range you can teleport. This was for the horizontal position (X) for the vertical position (Y) its pretty much the same: when you go up value decreases when you go down-increases. Fly hack is patched completely you can't use it anymore. Also AoBs don't get patched they may put a cheat detection but they will still exist, even when the game updates, the hacks don't get "patched" only the code in the game changes and the new AoB can be found easily if you know how to search it. For example the AoB I have posted here:
    12 13 00 00 f0 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 24 02 a3
    try to put more wildcards (??)
    which will do something like
    12 13 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
    It should yield two to four results, from there it's easy. Use the old AoB changes to make the new changes. If you don't get any results just search in SoThink.
    Any flash game hacker should be able to use SoThink.
    Instead of pimps asking to make an easier hack they make one themselves. Server-sided games don't have easier hacks than AoBs, basic value hacks are useless except sometimes timers (float/double) and like the above teleport hack (double). If you want to learn to make AoB hacks for all the games you want look for the following programs:
    Cheat engine (duh)
    SoThink
    .swf decompiler (to read the game code)
    Notepad++ (for keeping AoB's somewhere duh)
    .sol editor (for single player flash games that store on your computer)
    And also find a site that has stickied tutorials for hacking. And don't post things like "hax dun work anymore make new ones":make sure you do it properly, if they still don't work try to use wildcards (up in my post) or find it yourself. Or "how do i use these hax?" READ DAMMIT. Or even "make easier hax" like I said make them yourself or use the available ones. These 3 posts in general make me mad. I have seen alot of people posting that stuff. Please don't PM me things that look like these.

Thanks

Thanks
    Do you mind explaining what's so funny?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple_AoB View Post
    Do you mind explaining what's so funny?
    Any updates on the TDP4 hacks or did you completely quit?

The game is starting to get tedious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast