Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

December 21, 2012

I want your guy's input for this topic.

Do you guys believe in 12.21.12?

The strongest point i think is the mayan calender ending.

Why would a huugly populated civilization end their calender on that day. Its just fucked up. Its soo hard to believe that humanity will disintergrate.

The Mayan Calender ends on December 21, 2012.

Nostradomus philosophied that a gigantic asteroid is heading for earth

Einstein warned us about huge solar storms comming this way.
    ( Note ) It takes 10's of thousands of years for solar storms to make its way to earth.

According to NASA, This is what the real explanation is of doomsday.

The real cause of climate changes, volcanoes activity, intensification of the seismic activity etc., is the planet Eris’s getting closer to our solar system, intermediary named 2003 – UB – 313, and known in Antiquity under various names as: Nibiru, Marduk, Nemesis, Hercolubus, the Gods Planet, the Planet of the Empire, the Planet of the Cross or the Red Planet.

The " I Ching" in China says that the earth has Timewaves.

The "I Ching" might be the oldest book in the World and means The Book of Change when translated into english.

The Hopi Natives prophisize the cleansing of humanity. A time when all is clear and peacefull.

Another recording of the Mayan's is the Global Polar Change. The sun will line up wih the center of the Milky Way Galaxy creating a gigantic change in electro magnetic charge in our solar system. Thus creating a shift in earths Magnetic poles. N Pole, S Pole.

When all this is happening, the magnetic forces will shift the earths rotation, making it spin in a completly different direction.

Ontop of all of this, Nostradomus also predicted that World War 3 will start on the day of judgement.

Nuculear warfare will wipe out most of humanity.

Let me know what you guys think.

Im a 100% Believer in This.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    "Nuculear warfare will wipe out most of humanity."

Yes.
    ]

Thanks
    Before we start.. I would like to say that I will be buying Christmas presents on Dec. 21 lol

The answer is simply this: NO

The Mayans NEVER predicted the world ending on December 21st, 2012. They in fact just stopped making their calendar when they reached December 21, 2012 because they thought it was a good stopping point. To be honest, some scientists think that they had other parts of the calendar, just they may have been destroyed somehow.

So you think the Mayans predicted the world would end on December 21st, 2012? How come they didn't predict their enemy Cortez coming to attack them and wipe our their own civilization? LOL!!

And as for Nostradamus, well, he's just full of shit. If you're walking on the street today, and someone comes up to you and says the world will end in 3044 on January 22nd, you would probably slap him in the face and think he is fucking stupid.

So dont worry about 2012. The Earth will either end by War, an Asteroid, or the Sun dying in billions of years.

And NASA does not confirm the sun entering the middle of the Galaxy and turning the world into another.. "Ice Age." That was predicted by Nostradamus thosands of years ago. Either you believe Nostradamus or you dont. And no... I highly doubt there will not be a "World War 3" in three years.

So relaaaaax, and enjoy life. And if you still think their will be an acopolypse or somethin on 2012, well Jesus stated in the Bible "Do not be afraid of God."

And to be honest I dont think theres one legit "Scientist" or Priest/Theology teacher that believes that 2012 is the day that the human population is wiped out. Its all a bunch of bullshit. Just like Y2K.
    Last edited by Iwin; 01-07-2009 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Its not going to be "ICE AGE"....lol....Global warming...Glaciers melting everything is melting so how is it going to be an "ice age" Iwin?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    Its not going to be "ICE AGE"....lol....Global warming...Glaciers melting everything is melting so how is it going to be an "ice age" Iwin?
    I never said there was going to be an ice age.. re-read my post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Oh no... Don't fuck with Iwin he's basically a book with lots of information and pictures.
    ]

Thanks
    Nuclear warfare is always a possibility. But before nuclear warfare, I see biological warfare. Not some Resident Evil bullshit, but close to it. We would never know and it could wipe out half of any countries population. Although, countries are holding off on bio warfare simply because of the fact that it is so dangerous. Not only does it kill their enemy, it risks other nations including their own. As for the Mayan calendar. I personally think it's bullshit. All these translations from books and the Bible's "secret code" is simply coincidences. They just WANT it to be true so bad, they come up with a theory, NOT truth. Now, what I do believe MAY happen, is Nirburis, or however it's spelled. I watched a show on that and the points it made made it sound possible. But 2 years is so short for us, I doubt that it's going to happen (soon), but I do believe strongly that it will happen in the future unless we change some things in the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I never said that you said that. Im asking you! Where did you get that information? Ima Little blown. My mind goes wild when blown. XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by B3LIAL View Post
    I never said that you said that. Im asking you! Where did you get that idea or information?
    They made a TV program on the History channel about Dec. 21, 2012

And they said Nostradamus' prediction was of the Sun entering the middle of the Milky Way and causing another Ice Age at worst on the Earth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    GLOBAL WARMING

AHHHHHHHHHH

MAN BEAR PIG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    GLOBAL WARMING

AHHHHHHHHHH

MAN BEAR PIG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Global warming shouldnt end the human population in 3 years. Its 2009 guys..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    We are all going to die anyways.

Thanks
    Nubudy reed mai post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Iwin is a genuis, and i watched that History channel program on the end of the world. I am a christian and believe the prophecy in revelation, so the end if the world will come and it wont be pretty, but nobody had even the slightest clue when that will be, at the rate things are going now things are beginning to align with the book of Revelation. But as i said, nobody has a clue when it will be.

Thanks
    Anything that relates or ties back to a book is simply a coincidence in my opinion. If people had future seeing powers, why hasn't it passed down their bloodline, or something of the sorts? I think it will happen but nobody will be able to predict what it will be.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast