Thread: question on VIP

Thanks

Talking question on VIP

OK. I was wondering what will happen if I got VIP and was banned. Is there such thing as getting unbanned from the site or do u unban urself by using some sort of program. Thx

Thanks
    just dont get banned in the first place? but if you get banned and its minor i believe the ban is for an short time only as long as u dont post shit or pis off admin ur fine so buy VIP coz it rox !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ask in the previp section. And no, if u get perm ban from mpgh here, your vip and money got fucked. =D

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipedSteps View Post
    just dont get banned in the first place? but if you get banned and its minor i believe the ban is for an short time only as long as u dont post shit or pis off admin ur fine so buy VIP coz it rox !
    nah i mean not ban from MPGH but ban from Nexon.

Thanks
    if you get banned from nexon on your account just make a new one
    if the ip ban you get an ip changer

Thanks
    If it is perm, you're just screwed, unless you are able to make a new account. If it is a temporary ban, just wait it out and go own some more.

Thanks
    ive got anotehr question on VIP. umm, do u DL the VIP or isit like u use from site everytime u want to turn it on, like u hav to go to site to activate.

Thanks
    It's a whole different download, but you do download it. I'm not one hundred percent positive, but I'm pretty sure that's how it is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBoy View Post
    It's a whole different download, but you do download it. I'm not one hundred percent positive, but I'm pretty sure that's how it is.
    does that mean thatocne u DL it u keep it or does MPGh take it away once its finished?

Thanks
    you agree'd to the terms of use, by doing that you agree'd to follow all the rules, if you break them and get banned you will not get your money back or an extension
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hieushoe View Post
    does that mean thatocne u DL it u keep it or does MPGh take it away once its finished?
    I'm assuming once bought, you can continue using it all you want, as long as any, if any, ToS is not violated. Meaning don't try to resell claiming it as your own, or alter any codes in a bad way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hieushoe View Post

Once your subscription expires, the file is still there, but it's useless. If you don't extend it, they'll remove your GUID (or w/e it is) from the list, so your VIP hacks won't work.

Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.