Thanks

free gcoins (NO SURVS)

Hello guys, WaRfiX3 here and today I'll teach you how to get free gcoins from ijji service.

As you might know, ijji is kinda failing last time and that method might take few days (Normally 1-2 work days).

However, there's how to do it.

1. Send email to: ijji_support@ml1.net
    1a Content:

You should tell them that you have bought (ammount of money) gcoins with paysafecard/paypal/... , but you didn't recive gcoins to your account.

P.S to 1: Do not overdo it, I mean, don't say that you bought like 10k gcoins but around 150.

1b Include your username and password as a proof. You should also include your name (The one the account use).

1c As a proof you'll need to add some evidence. So, if you'll go with paysafecard then tell that you used that number: 8342-1993-1238-4330, if you got with paysafe card then just add your email instead of number.

2. Now, you'll probably get these gcoins. If you won't get EMAIL back or atleast private message on your account then try sending again or contact me here: tinybee@gmail.com. I will reply and try to help you as hard as I'll be able to.

NOTICE: please don't use this for email recovery, the whole thing is meant for such issues.

Thanks and good luck + have fun with gcoins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Another FAIL Scam.
    PLEASE BAN THESE KIDS!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ijji_suck View Post
    Hello guys, WaRfiX3 here and today I'll teach you how to get free gcoins from ijji service.

As you might know, ijji is kinda failing last time and that method might take few days (Normally 1-2 work days).

However, there's how to do it.

1. Send email to: ijji_support@ml1.net
    1a Content:

You should tell them that you have bought (ammount of money) gcoins with paysafecard/paypal/... , but you didn't recive gcoins to your account.

P.S to 1: Do not overdo it, I mean, don't say that you bought like 10k gcoins but around 150.

1b Include your username and password as a proof. You should also include your name (The one the account use).

1c As a proof you'll need to add some evidence. So, if you'll go with paysafecard then tell that you used that number: 8342-1993-1238-4330, if you got with paysafe card then just add your email instead of number.

2. Now, you'll probably get these gcoins. If you won't get EMAIL back or atleast private message on your account then try sending again or contact me here: tinybee@gmail.com. I will reply and try to help you as hard as I'll be able to.

NOTICE: please don't use this for email recovery, the whole thing is meant for such issues.

Thanks and good luck + have fun with gcoins.
    Bitch please that method stopped working since 2009
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.