Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Post [Guide] AK47 3 Amazing Techniques

1. Burst
    This should be considered the #1 most accurate and the most basic and best way to handle an AK47. If you are given the AK47 the first time, bursting is a definite choice. Even advanced players nowadays who use AK47, 80% of the players burst. I've seen a lot of beginners who are given AK47 just spray and die everytime. This is not the case. But why burst? That is simply because the recoil rate of this gun is powerfully insane. It is the recoil that gives this gun a challenging gun to handle. The best way to burst with this gun, is to move sideways, then burst, move diagonal, burst, and repeat. This process will help your accuracy, making this the most deadliest way of treating this gun.

2. Single Shot
    Yet becoming the most difficult challenge of history of CF players, this is highly dangerous. No matter how good you are, if you can't single shot, then you will never, ever beat a single shotter. Single shot simply means spending 1-2 bullets per enemy. This method of the most challenging of all, this will take weeks, even months to accomplish with a little difficulties. Instead of single shotting, it can be very effective to burst, like said above, but just burst to the head, like what I do. Single shotting must NEVER be thought by newbies, this rule only applies for advanced players, ex: xfam0usx, duck.

3. Spray
    Finally, the most basic way of treating any gun: Spraying. Many people tend to use this method more than bursting, even with given an AK47. Many many many people spray with AK, even I do sometimes when in a tight situation, and that is the key. If your stuck between grouped enemies, you should not burst nor single shot, just spray. Also, using the spray method when enemies are dead close to you, can be, deadly. Although spraying with an AK is probably not a good choice as the bullets will tend to go everywhere, with it's high power, it can do a medic to you in tight cases. *NEVER USE SPRAYING METHOD WITH AK47 AT LONG RANGES*. Spraying at long ranges can be considered by putting a cat in a tub full of water. This is the most foolish way to kill. But if you look closely, when you spray with AK, the gun will tend to shake upwards, causing the bullets to go slightly upwards. By this, you may spray at around exact body aim, and spray, and it will cause the bullets to go upward, resulting in a headshot.

Overall, the best method of handing an AK47 would be to burst for newbies, and bursting for head/single shotting (if you can) for advanced players. Spraying must not be used at long ranged times, it can only be used at close combat when you don't have time to pull out your melee weapons. AK47 is the most challenging gun in CF, but if used correctly and effectively, this gun, might as well be considered the deadliest weapon in history of CF.
    Thank me if I helped ~~

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JimTheGreat For This Useful Post:

ahmedell (04-09-2012),DaOnljOnz (02-26-2012),m.moataz_10 (02-27-2012),mitko16 (05-04-2013),Raptor (02-27-2012),sleezy123 (02-26-2012),TheSouperk (02-27-2012),[L]ost.Soul (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Nice Guide Dude !,
    It will Help the Newbies Here !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    thanks @DaOnljOnz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leopoldo614 View Post
    this rule only applies for advanced players, ex: xfam0usx, duck
    No offence but what the fuck is that supposed to mean??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thank you...it helps me a lot

@Fail. he Scammed me but i then returned my account from Z8Games , so don't Trust him

BARCELONIAN 4 Ever

Thanks
    Good guide. You might also want to shoot a few bursts then get in cover and do it again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @dharoak yeah..i forgot to mention that sry
    and @Individuality, that just means that that technique (whatever i said) only applies to advanced players. I said ex: xfam0usx and duck, because they're some examples of advanced players out there on youtube. I think you were asking me who the example players were, there you go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    nice guide for news like me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    for some reason this is a really complicated way u put it for CF players i mean learning to single shot and burst took me and my friends like a few hours to master it doesnt really take weeks and months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    bursting is easy, only takes for about hours to master.
    But single shotting is tricky. Meaning you can only spend 1 bullet per enemy, that's to the head. Okay, I overreacted, it doesn't take months or weeks lol it might take some days or like 2 weeks.
    Single shotting's hard, even I'm having trouble.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    No offence but what the fuck is that supposed to mean??
    It means this guide is not going to really help anyone. Considering both players are known as mid tier youtube stars that have yet to do very much when it comes to decent leagues (leagues when there are other teams competing that are good). Not to mention both are sub par with the AK and even in terms of sniping likely do not even break top 10.

Using any rifle is not about a specific "technique" its about movement, aim, and learning the recoil pattern(s). In fact more often then not your ability to frag has very little to do with how great your aim is.
    Last edited by 4937razer; 03-25-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 4937razer View Post
    It means this guide is not going to really help anyone. Considering both players are known as mid tier youtube stars that have yet to do very much when it comes to decent leagues (leagues when there are other teams competing that are good). Not to mention both are sub par with the AK and even in terms of sniping likely do not even break top 10.

Using any rifle is not about a specific "technique" its about movement, aim, and learning the recoil pattern(s). In fact more often then not your ability to frag has very little to do with how great your aim is.
    this guide is only for noobs/beginners. Advanced people don't even have to read this. I was clearly explaining this for noobs who begun to play CF.
    And your right about it all having to do with aim, and controlling spray pattern, your 100% right. But I think I said this in my tutorial if you actually took time reading it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leopoldo614 View Post

this guide is only for noobs/beginners. Advanced people don't even have to read this. I was clearly explaining this for noobs who begun to play CF.
    And your right about it all having to do with aim, and controlling spray pattern, your 100% right. But I think I said this in my tutorial if you actually took time reading it.
    Then at least give noobs/beginners decent advice, bursting is probably the worse way to AK 47 for someone that is new; in fact many players will strictly single tap or spray (the AK is not that hard to spray even from longer distances). I took the time to read through and if you wish I could highlight the places were you are miss leading if you wish.

Also, saying that players like famous or duck are advanced is rather miss leading as well due to the reasons I already mentioned. If you want to change it to players that will 1 click with an AK 47 put players like Malte or Sype.
    Last edited by 4937razer; 03-25-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 4937razer View Post
    Then at least give noobs/beginners decent advice, bursting is probably the worse way to AK 47 for someone that is new; in fact many players will strictly single tap or spray (the AK is not that hard to spray even from longer distances). I took the time to read through and if you wish I could highlight the places were you are miss leading if you wish.

Also, saying that players like famous or duck are advanced is rather miss leading as well due to the reasons I already mentioned. If you want to change it to players that will 1 click with an AK 47 put players like Malte or Sype.
    okay I shouldn't have put duck and famous as examples, sorry about that.
    And I have steps for that tutorial, Spray, burst, then single shot. (Did I do spray, single shot, then burst? idk). I'm saying, you don't have to practice bursting only. I'm just saying as you grow more dependent with ak and other guns, you can burst for head. All noobs should spray at first. Your right about bursting for noobs is definitely not a good idea, and I already knew. Which is why i put spraying at the #1.
    Also, I said bursting is a best idea, because if you were to spray with an ak47 at long range (across egypt), you can barely hit the enemy, because of its insane recoil. I'm saying you can burst to control the spray pattern.
    Single shooting is last for until your completely advanced.

EDIT: Sorry I have put spray for #3, i just checked. Really, spray should be at #1, then burst #2, then single shoot #3. I made a mistake there.
    Last edited by JimTheGreat; 03-25-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thanks Mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast