Thread: My apologies

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

My apologies to MPGH

Dear MPGH,

On a normal day, I tried to login on my account on MPGH and I found out that my account was banned. I was shocked and wanted to know what the reason was. It said advertising about a site. I never advertised nor I had the urge to advertise. But because MPGH is so awesome, I thought they were right.

Two weeks later, I was hacked on my msn by a french speaking guy and he wanted me to give him money to give my e-mail back. I didn't agree and hacked that culprits PC and now he has a Nyan-Computer. That'll learn him.

But yesterday I realized that the same guy had the site in his status on msn and he hacked my e-mail, so he had my MPGH account too. So it wasn't my fault at all! I always listened to the rules and thought Newbies them too. I brought more activity to the SF section and posted much but it was never spamming. I even fought against advertisers, I would never join them.

So for my good behavior, I ask the staff for some mercy: Please, unban my account and I shall follow the rules and this time with a proper password so that no one could filthen this forum with advertisements anymore on my clean account. Or give me a chance, I shall show you that I follow the rules with honour.

With humble apologies and desperate greetings,

Schoorp (my account name)

PS. Please take in consideration that this took me a lot of time to write in such language. :P

PPS. It's true. Believe me. I've been on MPGH for 4 years or so. Give a veteran mercy.

PPPS. Cool new layout.
    Last edited by Black Onslaught; 01-06-2012 at 03:58 PM.

^Yagami has LOL^