Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    SHIT IM GCC BANNED! JUst now SHIT! I was using on no pb server!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    The guy is just trolling. Minions have to scan the files before approving them otherwise they can't be a minion.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Is there anyway to disable the hack, so you can play and scope in without the hack activating?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Don't inject the hack.....
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I meant after the .dll has been injected..... I wouldn't think it possible, although I'm curious.. Great hack by the way, although it's tricky to pull off without being caught out.

Thanks
    Mostly cant use this, other people have it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    This is working for me.
    [IMG]https://i453.photobucke*****m/albums/qq251/mt10587/hitsugaya-taicho-toushirou-hitsugaya-26580494-1032-1484.png[/IMG]
    Please Thank And Add Reputation To Me If I Helped You.
    [IMG]https://i453.photobucke*****m/albums/qq251/mt10587/hitsugaya-taicho-toushirou-hitsugaya-26580494-1032-1484.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Used Cloak DLL on injection, played on PB servers. So far, nothing happened. And this, this hack is fucking great. Thanks for the post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    what injector you guys are using becuz when i try to inject with WinJect it says file protected any idea?

Thanks
    works just alittle to good. even on HC metro it would give me 13-20 kills per quick scope. got me introuble real quick but luckily there was a noob who spammed it like crazy and took the heat off me. after match and went to forums and noticed that the spammer was reported and i was not mentioned. got lucky and havent used it since you cant hide it very well.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by oleksx View Post
    You don't freaking call me a troll you dumbass, if you don't believe me then gtfo, i told the truth, and i am not happy because i am SURE this happened because of this hack, don't freaking tell me otherwise.
    Thankfully i recovered my google account by performing their authentification form, they reset my password, with that i was able to recover my EA account too.
    This is the first time this has happenned to me, only a few hours after using it, don't tell me it's a coincidence, plus i got a very good antivirus so it wasn't something else.
    its obvious you got you virus from another download somewhere. you are the only one out of hundreds who have had this problem. this download is 100%safe. if your going to hack its agianst hacker morals to cry about shit. crying hacker are the worst kind and if i knew your ingame name i would report you because your just a dumb fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    You don't freaking call me a troll you dumbass, if you don't believe me then gtfo, i told the truth, and i am not happy because i am SURE this happened because of this hack, don't freaking tell me otherwise.
    Thankfully i recovered my google account by performing their authentification form, they reset my password, with that i was able to recover my EA account too.
    This is the first time this has happenned to me, only a few hours after using it, don't tell me it's a coincidence, plus i got a very good antivirus so it wasn't something else.
    I call you a troll because EVERYONE else whos used this hack hasn't complained. Only you... Stop downloading virus shit and trying to blame it on bullpop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol please get off this site if you dont know what the hell you are doing you silly little kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by xplode16 View Post
    I call you a troll because EVERYONE else whos used this hack hasn't complained. Only you... Stop downloading virus shit and trying to blame it on bullpop.
    Wow that guy was funny .
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I know. I was gonna say gay pronz but that was just a BIT too far... xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    Wow that guy was funny .
    I had sure had a good laugh.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast