Poll: Do you belive this?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

World Ending in 2012 - All Dead x.x

EXCLUSIVE FROM: WORLD VISION (YA I COPIED IT) LOL

7 Reasons why the worlds can end at 2012

Read it to believe it

1. Mayan Calendar

[IMG]https://www.intent*********/archives/mayan-calendar.jpg[/IMG]

The first mob to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a bloodthirsty race that were good at two things:

Building highly accurate astrological equipment out of stone and
    Sacrificing Virgins.

Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar predicts that the Earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, it's likely they've got the end of the world right as well.

2. Sun Storms

Solar experts from around the world monitoring the sun have made a startling discovery: our sun is in a bit of strife. The energy output of the sun is, like most things in nature, cyclic, and it's supposed to be in the middle of a period of relative stability. However, recent solar storms have been bombarding the Earth with so much radiation energy, it's been knocking out power grids and destroying satellites. This activity is predicted to get worse, and calculations suggest it'll reach its deadly peak sometime in 2012..

3. The Atom Smasher

Scientists in Europe have been building the world's largest particle accelerator. Basically its a 27km tunnel designed to smash atoms together to find out what makes the Universe tick. However, the mega-gadget has caused serious concern, with some scientists suggesting that it's properly even a bad idea to turn it on in the first place. They're predicting all manner of deadly results, including mini black holes. So when this machine is fired up for its first serious experiment in 2012, the world could be crushed into a super-dense blob the size of a basketball.

4. The Bible says...

If having scientists warning us about the end of the world isn't bad enough,religious folks are getting in on the act aswell. Interpretations of the Christian Bible reveal that the date for Armageddon, the final battle between Good an Evil, has been set down for 2012. The I Ching, also known as the Chinese book of Changes, says the same thing, as do various sections of the Hindu teachings.

5. Super Volcano

Yellowstone National Park in the United States is famous for its thermal springs and Old Faithful geyser. The reason for this is simple - it's sitting on top of the world's biggest volcano, and geological experts are beginning to get nervous sweats. The Yellowstone volcano has a pattern of erupting every 650,000 years or so, and we're many years overdue for an explosion that will fill the atmosphere with ash, blocking the sun and plunging the Earth into a frozen winter that could last up to 15,000 years. The pressure under the Yellowstone is building steadily, and geologists have set 2012 as a likely date for the big bang.

6. The Physicists

This one's case of bog-simple maths mathematics. Physicists at Berekely Uni have been crunching the numbers. and they've determined that the Earth is well overdue for a major catastrophic event. Even worse, they're claiming their calculations prove, that we're all going to die, very soon - while also saying their prediction comes with a certainty of 99 percent- and 2012 just happens to be the best guess as to when it occurs.

7. Slip-Slop-Slap-BANG!

We all know the Earth is surrounded by a magnetic field that sheilds us from most of the sun's radiation. What you might not know is that the magnetic poles we call north and south have a nasty habit of swapping places every 750,000 years or so - and right now we're about 30,000 years overdue. Scientists have noted that the poles are drifting apart roughly 20-30kms each year, much faster than ever before, which points to a pole-shift being right around the corner. While the pole shift is underway, the magnetic field is disrupted and will eventually disappear, sometimes for up to 100 years. The result is enough UV outdoors to crisp your skin in seconds, killing everything it touches.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian For This Useful Post:

denes7 (01-09-2009),dmzamora (06-19-2011)

Thanks
    All seems to be set on 2012. And half the things in there are scientifically incorrect. The Mayans didn't predict anything, Cortez wiped them out before they finished the calendar. How do we know were "overdue (this many years)". None of this fits into place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Don't bring Iwin here. He's to smart for your copy and paste.
    ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Already been posted

IWIN U BANNED FROM THIS THREAD CUZ U TOO SMART
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

<20:35> Zhellbound: i fuck dead people

<21:17> [CS]hotfudge: i need internet cause my face fails in life

Respect List:
    MindTek
    ImSoHoooood
    Token
    Obama
    arunforce
    Liz
    Joshcarr2006

If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The mayan calender ended because they where all killed by cortez, if they are so smart why couldnt they predict that?
    Sun storms wont happen for millions or maybe even billions of years, nowhere near our lifetime.

The LHC(largest hydron collector) was a sucessful launch but there where no "god" particles found and there where no mini black holes or any threats. If there where the world would have ended millions of years ago seeing as metoers and stars where hitting the earth at speeds 10000x the LHC, They didnt form back then and wont now.

For the super volcanoe The eruptions only occur every 650,000 SOME scientist say, now last one was aboutwhatnot 630-640,000 we are safe although most of these are only theores with no evidential proof, most say its extinct. No more said i gotta go to my hockey game.

We can argue for hours on these topics how I studied most of them, but i will have the last word.
    ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of 'Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the 'engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of 'excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It could be true.
    I can see the end of the world coming pretty soon.

BUT, I'd say it's SOON, not AS soon as 2012 though.
    Last edited by BPK; 01-09-2009 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Plokmii View Post
    Already been posted

IWIN U BANNED FROM THIS THREAD CUZ U TOO SMART
    Yeah lmao.
    ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I'm just saying it's all bullshit. I'm not going to bother to read pages of religious ******shit that has been used to predict then end of the world in 2000,2001,2002, etc..

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    *rolls up sleeves*

hmm. where do I begin?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    *rolls up sleeves*

hmm. where do I begin?
    lol @ number 6.
    ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of 'Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the 'engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of 'excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
    It could be true.
    I can see the end of the world coming pretty soon.

BUT, I'd say it's SOON, not AS soon as 2012 though.
    well, lets pray it happens after im dead.
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Show me proof that the world is ending in 3 years.

"Oh.. Hey there! Its nice of you to stop by! Well, there were once these Mayans. Yes, they were an extremely smart tribe. In fact... they used rocks to tell us the length of the lunar moon!

Ohhh... and I forgot to tell you about their prediction for the World Ending. Basically all they did was take a piece of paper(who knows what they used back than for paper), and wrote out a Calendar. Yes thats right folks. They wrote out a calendar that has probably no weekends.. no holidays... no... AHHH CORTEZ IS ATTACKING WHAT THE FUCK. Runnnnn our society is being wiped out!!!! WE CANT FINISH OUR CALENDAR NOW

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
    Show me proof that the world is ending in 3 years.

"Oh.. Hey there! Its nice of you to stop by! Well, there were once these Mayans. Yes, they were an extremely smart tribe. In fact... they used rocks to tell us the length of the lunar moon!

Ohhh... and I forgot to tell you about their prediction for the World Ending. Basically all they did was take a piece of paper(who knows what they used back than for paper), and wrote out a Calendar. Yes thats right folks. They wrote out a calendar that has probably no weekends.. no holidays... no... AHHH CORTEZ IS ATTACKING WHAT THE FUCK. Runnnnn our society is being wiped out!!!! WE CANT FINISH OUR CALENDAR NOW
    Lol, thats along the lines of what I'm thinking.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Well shit at least scribble "Work In Progress" on the bottom, jerks. As far as I'm concerned the world won't end until the sun dies, and that's billions of years from now. When you die, your dead. Most likely no God and no after-life, you'll just be dead, you won't be able to say "oh shit im dead", because your dead. You just won't exist, your brain will die and this world will disappear and you will be no more. Have fun.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The earth might not end. But humanity will. THere will only be very few pepole left on this earth when its all over.

Just think of it this way. Were going back to another cavemen time when this happens.

And if you do survive. THen you wont live a very good life. I mean, no electricity, no anything.

This is when your survival instincts will kick in.

Survival of the fittest.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast