Thanks

I need your opinion.

So.......I got in a fight with this guy named Lucas a few weeks back and it was a pretty decent fight. Then tonight we were all sitting around the campfire (which we do mostly every day). Yesterday we were all drinking and he started making some comments of ill will directed towards me. I let it slide.... Tonight again he started making suggestions towards me that were not of a decent gesture. So....Being the peacefull guy that I am...I offered him a beer and asked him to step aside from the crowd with me. We then took our leave and went a decent 15 yards from the crowd. I told him that I was not trying to fight him. All my comments where not negative. It wet a little something like this.

Me "Look man. I'm not trying to fight you. I just want to know what your problem is with me."

Lucas replied in a disgruntled tone "I ain't got no problem with you."

Me " Well then why are you acting like you want to fight me?"

Lucas raised his tone "well some people you just don't like a recon"

Me "Well I thought we settled this"

Lucas raised his tone yet again "We did so why are you over here trying to fight me"

Me "I told you already, I'm not trying to fight you, I'm just trying to find out what your problem is with me man."

from there on his attitude only got more intense. I offered him the first hit but informed him that I am a man of my word and I would not fight him as I prevously stated I did not intend to. By thi time all the people had gathered around.

Eventually I got tired of tring to reason with him and began to walk away. About that time he grabbed me and swung me around throwing in a cheap shot. I admit it caught me off guard but I was not phased. Remembering the words I had stated "I am not trying to fight you" I refused to return the assualt. After a second of thaught our eyes met and not but a second after he struck me again. Once more the words of my oath passed my mind "I'm not trying to fight you." again he struck me and again and even again. Not soon after he tired and I stood strong.

I walkede over to a friend and asked for a ride home. As I walked towards the vehicle he approached me again. I simply stated " Now I know what kind of man you truly are." Then we drove off.

Give me your honest opinion on this subject in detail if you will.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    that was cool. id never be able to do that. id tear into him first chance i got. then again...im 15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Pssh by the first punch I woulda aimed for the chin and knocked him out. I got a short fuse. If some one has a problem with you and they have no reason they want to fight or start shit.

Shoulda dropped him. You weren't there to start a fight but he was. After the first hit hes fair game. People in America don't fight like that. They fight like little bitches. First 2 seconds its on your feet. The last 5 minutes its on the ground.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If he still wants to fight you after a few weeks, he still gots a problem with you. If he isn't scared to fight you, you have to make him scared.

If he comes back for more, give it to him. If he takes your honor, being noble is no good.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    yeh seriously.. if he was starting to piss me off... i would let him have the first hit, ( and act like i am just defending myself) and than after that... i would just beat him down to a pulp... than if anything happens, its self defence baby!(or fairly close)...

If he comes back, just kick his ass... he is apparantly just looking to start trouble with you because he thinks he can fuck with you... all you have to do is show him that you arnt going to take that shit......... or just offer to smoke a joint with him...that'll calm him down..

Anyway.. I admire the path you took and if I had that kind of patience, I would do the same... but if you fuck with my family, friends, or myself.. than you better expect an ass whooping...
    Last edited by EPDJ; 11-04-2006 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks
    Well. The first fight a few weeks back he came to my house and woke me up to fight me.....so I layed his ass out.

But in thisa instance he was just drunk and shooting off his mouth. Me...I am a man of my word. I'd rather keep my honor rather my pride you know?
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I wish you lived near me, I would drive to wear you live and i swear down i would kick the complete shit out of him >.< How the hell you can do that i have NO IDEA!

I could have done the talking bit but as soon as he got his cheap shot in i would have gone crazy.

This sig is copyrighted to a complete sarcastic 'Runescape account giver'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmx View Post
    I wish you lived near me, I would drive to wear you live and i swear down i would kick the complete shit out of him >.< How the hell you can do that i have NO IDEA!

I could have done the talking bit but as soon as he got his cheap shot in i would have gone crazy.

You see SadisticGrin is a man of peace hes a lover not an fighter:P YEAH RIGHT you OWNED that guy's ass right there WOOOOOOOOOOT you got your self some TAKYKWOND SHIT RIGHT?:P(DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE Q:P)
    Well if you didnt know (which you didnt) SadisticGrin is a talker he talks his way thruo:P thruo the other guy ass :P YAY!

Thanks
    rofl u really didnt wanted to fight him? if he ever wants to fight u again, then punch on his face and let him bleed to dead!! or break his wrists be a man dude.

btw everytime some1 is challanging me at school, i knock him out after schooltime

Thanks
    i enjoy burning his family and eating his children

Thanks
    to much of a read.. just beat him up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
    Well. The first fight a few weeks back he came to my house and woke me up to fight me.....so I layed his ass out.

But in thisa instance he was just drunk and shooting off his mouth. Me...I am a man of my word. I'd rather keep my honor rather my pride you know?
    If you don't fight him soon, he's gonna start talking shit, and you are going to have more problems.

Trust me, if you beat his ass, it ends. It shows who is in charge/place.

Like I got in a fight with this kid in the hallway a year or two ago, and my friend got between us and broke it up (after I punched him in the face [I LEFT A BROOSE ], and he flipped me over (not what you are thinking), if you must know). So the next day, I go up to him and try to fight him, and he backed off, he was too scared.

It gives respect, and puts you incharge. He aint gonna fuck with you... But the kid and me are friends now, so its all good.

Obviously he thinks he can beat your ass or you got lucky... Toy with him for a bit.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON