Thanks

Got scammed by Nexon Spy. Lost my MAJ5 over this guy. Thought i could trust him.

i thought i could trust him, but yea he scammed me. I recorded this video right after he scammed me and went offline, stealing my CA account and my email.

Uploading video right now. Will put as unlisted and edit this post and put the video in it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon164745 View Post
    i thought i could trust him, but yea he scammed me. I recorded this video right after he scammed me and went offline, stealing my CA account and my email.

Uploading video right now. Will put as unlisted and edit this post and put the video in it.
    Sucks, I gave a guy 50$ for a COL and he went offline and seemed to get online @ 11:56PM last night, but hasn't come online to talk. :\

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Yeah Ive been scammed about 6 or 7 times from this site, I've only made 4 successful trades from here.

Im thinking about making a combat arms only buying and selling forum. I feel I have some ideas on how to better monitor trades since Mods in this form don't really care too much. I mean its not their fault or anything, people are just greedy.

I just feel some of the stuff I've learned from being scammed could be put to good use.

Thanks
    yea the funny thing was he said he was affiliated with MPGH, and i saw his profile and believed him. It turned to me after when he ask me whats the info then ill give you 1 NX code, then after i gave him info he consisted on my giving him email and stuff, then i asked what are you doing, and he's like writing down NX codes on notepad, but really he was changing the account info, because i was on the email and he was getting CA account reset things, so i got scammed by this 10 year old that says he's a donator but really all he is is a scamming piece of shit

Thanks
    Yeah I have been scammed alot of times in this site. :[

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Dont ever trust any members (no matter what they say, their post count etc).
    They are not affiliated with MPGH.net in any way and your trades will not be anywhere close to safe if you do not use an official middleman or staff as middleman.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.