View Poll Results: Jew OR Muslim (OF COURSE Catholics!)

Voters
522. This poll is closed
  • Jews

90 17.24%
  • hmm im stupid i love donkeys dirty and sand so i vote muslim

156 29.89%
  • Catholics!!

276 52.87%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    fucking jews need to die in a ditch somewhere i'd rather be muslim lol
    jews are so annoying their stereotypes are fucking true most of them talk like a retard make you just wanna punch them in the face

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dearte View Post
    fucking jews need to die in a ditch somewhere i'd rather be muslim lol
    jews are so annoying their stereotypes are fucking true most of them talk like a retard make you just wanna punch them in the face
    haha i was sorta thinking along those lines
    Quote Originally Posted by M 3 R K 3 D
    Uhhh, can you send me a pic of you naked i would very much appreciate it (:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock80s View Post
    Who IS Better Jew Or Stupid Muslim

Some Help OF ME
    Muslim:Useless bugs mostly are at middle east.. the only thing they can do is fuck donkeys goats etc..

Jews:Smart People( Part of them ) Stupid Jews:Arab Jews
    Bring Alot Cool Stuff to this world and 98% are Europian Jews (The Smart 1)
    and some of them egoistic yeah this sucksss but anyway its better than stupid donkey lover thats prefer to eat you but not the gaot beacuse the goat is usefull for sex acts

Dont flame (well flaming on muslim is allowed )

I suggest you check your spellings before you try to act smart, this hate talk is going nowhere, what we see is only insults and flames being thrown to each other.

911 incident, no valid proof saying it was really moslem doing it, most likely it has been done just to legalise the war on iraq, and other moslem countries.

Whilst Israeli attacked, and slaughtered so many palestinian childrens just because they stand in their way. Ironically, the Palestinian, helped the jews by giving them land to settle after what has happened in the europe.

The european, seem to agree with the jews, but when the jews was in their homeland, they were shunned, killed, and discriminated before. If it was not for Palestinian moslem who gave them a place where they can call homeland, they will not even have a chance to murder the innocents who actually helped them long ago.

I sense topic starter is just trying to incite hate, not debate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by H3x0r View Post
    If it was not for Palestinian moslem who gave them a place where they can call homeland, they will not even have a chance to murder the innocents who actually helped them long ago.
    If by given you mean partitioned by the UN and given to the jews, then yes Palestinians "gave" them a place they can call homeland.

I suggest you learn your history before you try to act smart,

History, ain't it a bitch?: UN General Assembly Resolution 181: Palestine Partition Plan of 1947
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 08-16-2009 at 03:44 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Visual Studio 2010 Because MPGH told me to. :/
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i wouldnt even vote cuz im hateful bout them both.. well what does that matter ur a fkin choob go do ur shit on a dif site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hmm This is pretty pathetic.

Notice how most of these threads or opressing the muslim people and yet we don't fight back? We may defend our selves against you but because were better then you, we will not make threads which make fun of you, discrimnate against you or think we are better then you.

People who do "Suicide bombings" arent muslims. I Don't know much of these people but i know that there in groups with same belifs as muslims, but same of those belifs have been changed and know they arent muslim. They may consider them selves as muslim but they arent. An example is Taliban. Yeah there a group of people who hate other people as well but they too have there own belifs.

As for the war against Palastine and isreal; isreal for sure will be beaten. The leaders of the arabic countrys arent even muslim. Thats why they wont fight against isreal. isreal has a population of like, 1 million. Thats nothing. It's really a shame what isreal is doing to palastine. Theres 1.5 Million people in a certain area and 800,000 of that 1.5m, are kids. All these kids have illnesses and there dieing every single day. Imagine if you were a parent, watching you're kid die right infront of your hands and you can't do anything about it. Babys are being deformed when there born because isreal has been dumping nuculear waste in their water suply.

The things you hear on the news is all a lie to munipulate you. You hear lots of stories on the news of Palastine and isreal and they only talk about the little bad stuff that happend isreal. How about the hundred thousands of kids and sicknesses, being starved to death and can't get any medicene. You never hear that side of the story.

Just for anyone whos reading this im from Egypt, and once the ceasfire is called off from egypt. You guys will be finished. isreal has been incounterd with egypt back in history and guess what happenn; we beat them.
    Jews were our slaves back then, and they will be once again.

Jew wanna penny?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chikata For This Useful Post:

hamada008 (08-16-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Y DOES EVERY1 HATE JEWS? MAKING STUPID POSTS LIKE THIS JUST INCREASES HATRED DOESN'T MAKE PPL LOVE U MORE.!

EVEN THIS DUDE HATES THEM

im doing this just to make jews mad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    u just a fkin racist asshole

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    As a muslim i am offended. U should be ashamed. Dont be steriotypical like i am muslim and i dont live in the middle east, i mean wouldnt jews be selfish pigs for taking most of Palastines water. Seriously dont be bias in religion

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    im still laughing that he got pwned with his own vote and his racist "FACTS"

most ppl prolly voted muslim just because he made this retorically retarded thread

RIP ILLUM. My only collabbuddy
    [IMG]https://i459.photobucke*****m/albums/qq318/shaheenster/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikata View Post
    Hmm This is pretty pathetic.

Notice how most of these threads or opressing the muslim people and yet we don't fight back? We may defend our selves against you but because were better then you, we will not make threads which make fun of you, discrimnate against you or think we are better then you.

People who do "Suicide bombings" arent muslims. I Don't know much of these people but i know that there in groups with same belifs as muslims, but same of those belifs have been changed and know they arent muslim. They may consider them selves as muslim but they arent. An example is Taliban. Yeah there a group of people who hate other people as well but they too have there own belifs.

As for the war against Palastine and isreal; isreal for sure will be beaten. The leaders of the arabic countrys arent even muslim. Thats why they wont fight against isreal. isreal has a population of like, 1 million. Thats nothing. It's really a shame what isreal is doing to palastine. Theres 1.5 Million people in a certain area and 800,000 of that 1.5m, are kids. All these kids have illnesses and there dieing every single day. Imagine if you were a parent, watching you're kid die right infront of your hands and you can't do anything about it. Babys are being deformed when there born because isreal has been dumping nuculear waste in their water suply.

The things you hear on the news is all a lie to munipulate you. You hear lots of stories on the news of Palastine and isreal and they only talk about the little bad stuff that happend isreal. How about the hundred thousands of kids and sicknesses, being starved to death and can't get any medicene. You never hear that side of the story.

Just for anyone whos reading this im from Egypt, and once the ceasfire is called off from egypt. You guys will be finished. isreal has been incounterd with egypt back in history and guess what happenn; we beat them.
    Jews were our slaves back then, and they will be once again.

Jew wanna penny?
    Funny.

Here is the list of wars Egypt lost to Israel who outnumbered Israeli with planes, tanks, and men. Even counting the allies.

* 1948 War of Independence (November 1947 - July 1949), that started by a 6 months of civil war between Jewish and Arab militias at the end of the British Mandate of Palestine and that turned into a regular war after the declaration of independence of Israel and the intervention of several Arab armies. In its conclusion, a set of agreements were signed between Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria called the 1949 Armistice Agreements which established the armistice lines between Israel and the West Bank, also known as the Green Line.

* The Sinai War (October 1956) - a military attack on Egypt by Britain, France, and Israel beginning on 29 October 1956 with the intention to occupy the Sinai Peninsula and to take over the Suez Canal. The attack followed Egypt's decision of 26 July 1956 to nationalize the Suez Canal after the withdrawal of an offer by Britain and the United States to fund the building of the Aswan Dam.

* Six-Day War (June 1967) - fought between Israel and Arab neighbors Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The nations of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Algeria also contributed troops and arms to the Arab forces. Following the war the territory held by Israel expanded significantly ("The Purple Line") : The West Bank, Golan Heights and Sinai were occupied from Jordan, Syria and Egypt, respectively.

* War of Attrition (1968-1970) - a limited war fought between the Israeli military and forces of the Egyptian Republic, the USSR and the Palestine Liberation Organization from 1967 to 1970. It was initiated by the Egyptians as a way of recapturing the Sinai from the Israelis, who had been in control of the territory since the mid-1967 Six-Day War. The hostilities ended with a ceasefire signed between the countries in 1970 with frontiers remaining in the same place as when the war began.

* Yom Kippur War (October 1973) - fought from October 6 to October 26, 1973 by a coalition of Arab states led by Egypt and Syria against Israel as a way of recapturing part of the territories which they lost to the Israelis back in the Six-Day War. The war began with a surprise joint attack by Egypt and Syria on the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur. Egypt and Syria crossed the cease-fire lines in the Sinai and Golan Heights, respectively, which had been captured by Israel in 1967 during the Six-Day War.

How about the side of of rockets being bombed into Tel Aviv and Haifa?

And suicide bombers are indeed Muslims, learn you facts.

There is no war between Israel, and "Palestine." It's a conflict, there is no such thing, the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Also, you're wrong:

Again, you're wrong, you're one sided, that map showed many Arabic nations with a 90-100% Islamic people, hinting that leadership in those nations are Islamic.

Israel have a population of 8 million.

It is unknown if Israel even have nuclear technologies; why would we dump toxic waste? That's just dumb and being a bigot.

By the way, after kicking your country ass, you had to recognize us as a State, thank you very much. You even got kick out of the Arab States.

You're a bigot, you don't know any facts. Unless you have something better to say, don't bothers commenting back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Christian Orthodox Church pwns you all
    but if I had to choose from these,definatelly jews
    No offence,but DIE MUSLIM TURKS,JUST DROP DEAD
    *rage*
    Last edited by Casavir; 09-13-2009 at 08:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Christian Orthodox Church pwns you all
    but if I had to choose from these,definatelly jews
    No offence,but DIE MUSLIM TURKS,JUST DROP DEAD
    *rage*
    That's perhaps the least Christian statement I've ever heard...
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Well,after turks seizing Jerusalem,Constantinople and so many Byzantine cities,capturing greeks,serbians and most Balkan people and their cities and driving a million Greeks of Asia Minor out of there,I think it is reasonable enough
    oh and the massacres at Cyprus,,and the capture of half the island which they still keep and the genocides of pontus,azerbaijan,armenia and the list goes on
    DROP DEAD TURK MOTHERFUCKERS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    History is all lies.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast