Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    I know nothing of politics?, Too bad that I study Political science, too bad that I'm a centrist, too bad that I know the actual facts or difference between the Left and Right...

Also, why am I gullible?, I don't watch CNN, FOX or any major news station in the United States... I get my information and my own theories from my own mind. Assimalating information and readily eating it up.

Like moosicgawd said, your being ignorant, on all the people who voted for Bush in both elections. I ain't calling the people who voted for Obama, ****** lovers... I just think that McCain was a better candidate because, his economic policy was MUCH, MUCH better than Obama's.
    LOL! I have been studying political science for like so fucking long, I have already taken macroecenomics and microecenomics and I know the most about politics in probably my whole fucking state for my age. I watch like three hours of political shows every night, Countdown with Kieth Olbermann, The O'Rilley Factor and Lou Dobbs.

HTF does McCain have a better Ecenomic plan than Obama? His plan was TRICKE-DOWN-ECENOMICS which has never worked and will never work!!! How can someone say that his plan is better than Obama's? Obama wants to take us back to the age in which the US economy was doing the best in a long time (the Clinton era.) McCain wanted to take us back to the time of Reganomics and Bushanomics in which the economy SUCKED!

'Im a centrist'

Are you shitting me, you believe in torture, Trickle-Down Ecenomics the Iraq war and you think that your policies are MoDeSt??? Those are like the most far-right conservative ideals out there! What liberal policies do you support, because that is what centrists are, suporters of moderate politics. Get a brain and then reply.
    Last edited by jamesbanks; 03-04-2009 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks
    You don't learn Politics by viewing Television or TV shows, as this will only create a one sided effect. You learn it by reading Political Analysts books... Every Major Analyst knows this. Why?, Because mostly the major corporations of the Market and Advertising are the one affecting the Political Sphere today.

FIRST , keep in mind that to drop the fuel tax, the local gov’ts would crash. We must use the 3R to replace taxes lost from replaced fuel through green energy (Yes, we have it ready to go!)
    www.betterconstructed.com

1. RETHINK: America must see globally on what America is capable of in our current state of technology, engineering and meet the demands that face the world.

Private Sector framework is in place and current laws allow the 3R to happen. The Progressive attitude of John McCain to get things done by crossing party lines will resurrect America.

2. REFORM: The American people must demand higher quality products and less restricted trade routes for Made in USA components. We will lead the way of MFG again!

The USA will reform its dead manufacturing base

3. REINVENT: America and Americans must reinvent themselves to reach and maintain these standards and by sheer American ingenuity, control the world’s marketplace in the competitive manner, as the USA has always been proud to be #1.

NUTS AND BOLTS of the plan are simple.

Billions of savings equates to millions of lost tax revenue from energy companies. The US needs a separate tax revenue source before we can move away from fossil fuels.

McCain 3R solution.

McCain’s 3R is about technical, closely monitored and rapid hands on training from pros to create new pros. Thousands of currently-job-displaced “once leaders in the manufacturing arena” will be asked to train and play instructor rolls in the 3R plan. Paid, of course, as these new leaders will help create a whole new style of prosperous America. A massive restructure providing thousands New American MFG means millions of new jobs for infrastructure alone.

We have the buildings
    That's an actual QUOTE from a famed economist who received a Nobel Prize. If you think throwing money at our problems is gonna fix our economy and majorly turn it around from a debt into a surplus, your sadly mistaken. The Nation I live, has been doing it for about 7 years... And the only thing that we've been getting is a massive debt and unemployment, and a little bit of anarchy on the streets.

Yes, like I stated before I'm a labeled a centrist by multiple nations and tests. I do believe in Torture, I do believe in the Iraq War and can you explain me, what is exactly, "Trickle down" economics?

Centrists are a different set of people who believe in differential policies regarding international and national law. They believe in both in seeing both isles, right and left as being right on different occasions.

Example, They may oppose the Iraq War but support Torture.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    You don't learn Politics by viewing Television or TV shows, as this will only create a one sided effect. You learn it by reading Political Analysts books... Every Major Analyst knows this. Why?, Because mostly the major corporations of the Market and Advertising are the one affecting the Political Sphere today.

That's an actual QUOTE from a famed economist who received a Nobel Prize. If you think throwing money at our problems is gonna fix our economy and majorly turn it around from a debt into a surplus, your sadly mistaken. The Nation I live, has been doing it for about 7 years... And the only thing that we've been getting is a massive debt and unemployment, and a little bit of anarchy on the streets.

Yes, like I stated before I'm a labeled a centrist by multiple nations and tests. I do believe in Torture, I do believe in the Iraq War and can you explain me, what is exactly, "Trickle down" economics?

Centrists are a different set of people who believe in differential policies regarding international and national law. They believe in both in seeing both isles, right and left as being right on different occasions.

Example, They may oppose the Iraq War but support Torture.
    Theres No use argueing against these kinds of people if I have learned one thing because they don't follow actual facts they can argue all day with false facts

Thanks
    My messege before is reffering to the person you are arguing with not the person I quoted

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fawe View Post
    Theres No use argueing against these kinds of people if I have learned one thing because they don't follow actual facts they can argue all day with false facts
    Ok, you think that my facts are bullshit. Name one bullshit fact that I said in that post. Try please.

And Zeinland, I know that throwing money at our problems will not solve them in the long run, but we need to do what Regan did which is give the American people confidence to spend their money and assure them that it will go to good. If everyone just started spending their money now, our economy would drasticaly improve. Also, when the guy said how McCain had the attitude of being bipartisan, Obama is doing all that he can to be bipartisan but the house republicans wont have any of it. Why? I have no idea, it makes no sense to me.

Thanks
    Has anyone ever noticed no matter how much you flame in a War, you always think you are right and never really win because the other guy thinks he is right too.

What you need is a 3rd party input.
    Enter Bugmenot.

Bush is a fucking retard.

Nuff said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    he is okay
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    George Dubya Bush = moste colorfor preIdant evah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12