Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    i acually lead a religion..its called devil worship. maybe youve heard of me?

Thanks
    And your gonna rag me for "bashing" christianity. >.<
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    question.. how can you define someone a atheist? just becuase they belive that evolution was a factor in our heritage? and christ came after that, unike the bible has spoken saying that god created man but the proof of us envolving is undeniable. how do we know god wasnt one of the religions that was force upon on us by our ancesters? accordian to bible, many records there was many gods for example greek mytholigy there where several gods written so was brought up to believe that there is only one god he created everything . but science have proven alot of things are not what they seem , so are we atheist becuase we question things ? no we only seek the knowledge , to unswered question.
    Science also proves god created everything. In the bible it has references to dinosaurs. Recently there was dinosaur bones with red bloodcells on them. A flood killed them. The big bang theory requires oxygen and something and only god can create something from nothing. Bible prophecies coming true like the Roth(Russia) and Persia alliance. Israel becoming a state again etc. All the science teachers at my school are christian none of them believe in evolution because if you read good enough all the facts are just contradicted.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
    And your gonna rag me for "bashing" christianity. >.<
    but i was kidding, you werent

Thanks
    would u all just stfu alredy.....
    gm pls close this topic...its useless

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    We're Catholic, and you know that. Although you and I don't visit church, or preach our religion, we are both baptised christian roman catholics. So yea, stop pretending you're not. OR YOU'LL GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
    you can revoke your religion you know. just because your parents told a priest to throw water at you when you were a baby doesnt mean you HAVE to believe in everything that the bible says for the rest of your life

weetard

Thanks
    Oh so true. Such do I love the freedom of religion.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Heard about the BIGGEST crater in the world, found a week ago? How could we survive THAT! It broke up the continents. (pangea?)

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by SadisticGrin View Post
    Oh so true. Such do I love the freedom of religion.
    WHAT ? WERE DO YOU LIVE .

[IMG]https://i12.photobucke*****m/albums/a219/cowfurmoo/SATNICAT.jpg[/IMG]
    www.SATANICA*****m
    Can't you tell I made it in paint?
    [IMG]https://i12.photobucke*****m/albums/a219/cowfurmoo/631184778462.png[/IMG]
    ^If you want to join the SATANICAT union add this to your signature. ^

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
    Support me https://www.SATANICA*****m

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CLarK View Post
    WHAT ? WERE DO YOU LIVE .
    America. Bi-atch!
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    So let me get this right. Christians believe that by simply believing in God, they will enter Paradise because Jesus "died for [their] sins"? You can live however you want (except as a murderer, etc?) and as long as you believe, you enter Heaven?? Then what's the point of living if you can just die and go to Heaven?

And then they also believe that Jesus is the "son of" God, that God "begot" Jesus. Isn't "begetting" an animal act? Seems as if Christians believe in three gods ("Holy Trinity"), not one.

Who would believe in the Bible anyways? It's full of arithmetic mistakes, contradicts itself, has been proven false by science numerous times, and has been modified over and over again. Can such a book really be the word of God? If these supposed "words of God" can be refuted by mere human beings, then the "God" who wrote it is not really God is it? It's MAN. Old, stupid, medieval European man that used the message of Jesus to oppress the people.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oroboro View Post
    So let me get this right. Christians believe that by simply believing in God, they will enter Paradise because Jesus "died for [their] sins"? You can live however you want (except as a murderer, etc?) and as long as you believe, you enter Heaven?? Then what's the point of living if you can just die and go to Heaven?
    No...
    Sons of the father and followers of the christian faith may enter the pearly gates if they lead a moderately sin free life. And you can't just "Believe" in Jesus according to the book. You must accept him into your heart and soul so that he may help to purge your soul of sin.

And then they also believe that Jesus is the "son of" God, that God "begot" Jesus. Isn't "begetting" an animal act? Seems as if Christians believe in three gods ("Holy Trinity"), not one.
    be-get [bi-get]

–verb (used with object), be-got or (Archaic) be-gat; be-got-ten or be-got; be-get-ting.
    1. (esp. of a male parent) to procreate or generate (offspring).
    2. to cause; produce as an effect: a belief that power begets power.

[Origin: bef. 1000; ME begeten (see be-, get); r. ME biyeten, OE begetan; c. Goth bigitan, OHG bigezzan]

1 God. As Jesus is not ment literally as the SON of God. But merely a physical interpretation of God himself. As he did not "procreate" the Son but "generated" him.

Who would believe in the Bible anyways? It's full of arithmetic mistakes, contradicts itself, has been proven false by science numerous times, and has been modified over and over again. Can such a book really be the word of God? If these supposed "words of God" can be refuted by mere human beings, then the "God" who wrote it is not really God is it? It's MAN. Old, stupid, medieval European man that used the message of Jesus to oppress the people.
    The simple act of belief is the basis of ALL religions. Of course they cannot be proven beyond a doubt. But science has yet to dissprove God beyond a doubt.

In the words of Dogma. "It doesn't matter what you have faith in, just that you have faith."

Key word. "FAITH" the basis of all religion.

And the Bible wasn't written to oppress. That was the Catholics idea.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    Find the Contradictions and the Arithmetic errors. Then shove them up your ass cause you just got a staged thing from a Athiest who cant have faith so they try to make it easier by having no one believe in god so it isnt as hard. The Apostles didnt contradict them self and they wrote many many years after Jesus died and were in different areas preaching the Gospel, explain that. Science which is the reason Evolution came, contradicts Evolution. Almost all fossils are the remains of creatures buried by water-borne sediment which has subsequently turned to rock. Yeah where in the bible does it say something about a big flood that you Athiest call fictional?

The Trinity is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and they are all one. Jesus is the Savior. Holy Spirit the guide from god. God is god. How did you come up with the fact we worship the Holy Spirit? Pulling BS from your mind? Catholics dont go by Scripture.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Atheists can't have faith? Atheist's CHOOSE not to have faith. The apostles wrote them, they didn't compile them. If I compiled it, I could pull out all the contradictions. I'm going to bring 2 of each animal aboard a ship, and say that Earth is only 4000 years old, created in 2000 BC, and ignore all physical proof of annihlation by meteors! Why does God create so many different worlds, and why did God give us the gift of Uranium if we are so special. Why can the cockroach survive a nuclear bomb, live 7 months without a head, and do so much more, and we can't?

Face it, religion is for fools.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Atheists can't have faith? Atheist's CHOOSE not to have faith. The apostles wrote them, they didn't compile them. If I compiled it, I could pull out all the contradictions. I'm going to bring 2 of each animal aboard a ship, and say that Earth is only 4000 years old, created in 2000 BC, and ignore all physical proof of annihlation by meteors! Why does God create so many different worlds, and why did God give us the gift of Uranium if we are so special. Why can the cockroach survive a nuclear bomb, live 7 months without a head, and do so much more, and we can't?

Face it, religion is for fools.

I just take what I like from every religion I come across and leave the shit I don't like.

I call it Sadisticism. xD

And you can kill a cockroach with hot water from the tap.
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    I AM the Influence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast