Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Both of them die once, when do they die twice? And dunno what their age is supposed to be but yeah, they die young. Like most of the other misfits /tire
    Season 1 (or 2 i dont remember) is when she found out barry had a barry that was from the future, then he died. Now the girl is dead, so present barry goes back in time.

Do they live happily ever after?
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post
    Season 1 (or 2 i dont remember) is when she found out barry had a barry that was from the future, then he died. Now the girl is dead, so present barry goes back in time.

Do they live happily ever after?
    Did I ever say they did? I just said they don't die twice

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Well fuck your stereotypes either way Alen. Not everyone here is fat and eats Mcdonalds.
    What the fuck? What stereotypes are you talking about? Fact is that no major US series will, without any sort of forshadowing or reason, slit a main characters throat, eliminate characters presented as key characters in the same episode that they're introduced (again, in a manner that just doesn't make any sense plot-wise).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Did I ever say they did? I just said they don't die twice

What the fuck? What stereotypes are you talking about? Fact is that no major US series will, without any sort of forshadowing or reason, slit a main characters throat, eliminate characters presented as key characters in the same episode that they're introduced (again, in a manner that just doesn't make any sense plot-wise).
    You must not watch anything good in the States then dude.
    Granted I will agree that the majority of Hollywood is recycled shit. But there are some good series as well..and yes unpredictable ones.
    As far as foreshadowing..well sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. There is nothing wrong with plot building..
    Anyway I never heard of this show you guys are talking about, I'll have to check it out. Where is it based out of?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You must not watch anything good in the States then dude.
    Granted I will agree that the majority of Hollywood is recycled shit. But there are some good series as well..and yes unpredictable ones.
    As far as foreshadowing..well sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. There is nothing wrong with plot building..
    Anyway I never heard of this show you guys are talking about, I'll have to check it out. Where is it based out of?
    I watch tons of stuff, all of it is predictable in a sense. Misfits isn't that great either, but it's fun to see what they manage to do. It's British (English?) afaik.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12