Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    I dont care if Im anti semitic
    A racist complaining about racism... nuff said.

The Treaty of Versailles, which was a peace settlement in which the Germans had no choice and were forced to sign after WW1, was an important reason why the Nazis came to power. The German general public were so angry over the Treaty and found it hard to accept the terms of it because it became a symbol of Germany's humiliation and defeat.

Hitler did blame the Jews for inflicting tragedy to Germany. He killed many innocent people and scared many peoples life's with horrid images after being elected into power. Do you really think the Jews did not see this coming? I suppose technically you're right on when mass ammount of jews started to leave, but it's foolish to think the Jew did not see the hate propaganda, and none of them opted to leave
    Last edited by RJ; 01-31-2012 at 04:59 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    OMG american is controlled by jews. All the jews that escaped from europe during WW2 created a plan to control USA. Most hollywood actors are jewish, adam sandler, natalie portman, shia lebouf, ben stiller, sacha baron cohen, Daniel radcliffe is from a jewish family and hundreds more. Theyre different type of jews they dont believe in gob but they call themselves jewish because they come from a jewish family and its their race. They dont accept anyone else as jewish unless its in your blood. And the reason theyre so successful and rich is because they are clever and help each other out, they only offer jobs to other jews. There other jews who are not in the media but are controlling the American government. For a small population they sure have a lot of high positions in USA and Europe.
    Wait so let me get this straight.

The jews that escaped GENOCIDE, most with no belongings or money somehow created a plan to take over the US. And they did this by having movie stars?
    ---------------------------------

The reason jews are rich is because they help each other out. Right. Please come back when you learn economics.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

You know for the huge amount of muslim population, you'd think they would be a lot better off than they are. You know, with them being the true religion and whatnot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Iran isn't a threat to the U.S.A. It's really only a threat to Isreal, and Isreal's millitary is far better then Iran's soviet hand-me-down millitary. Iran isn't a friend of the U.S. though, so it's only natural we would be distrustful. Personally I believe we should just let Isreal defend itself. The Jews would wipe Iran off the map.

I would love to see the day when America went back to it's non-interventionist ways.

Ron Paul 2012
    During WWI and WWII, we practiced isolationism. We tried to stay out of people's business.
    That didn't work and we were "brought" into both wars. Now we intervene and its also bad as well.
    What the hell do we do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post
    During WWI and WWII, we practiced isolationism. We tried to stay out of people's business.
    That didn't work and we were "brought" into both wars. Now we intervene and its also bad as well.
    What the hell do we do?
    Its hypocrisy really. Anyone who says america doesn't help the world enough or does everything in the name of evil, didn't help out in WWII didn't help out with the UN, didn't help out anyone but themselves. Even then they ask for american help and throw us out once we sacrifice our own soldiers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Its hypocrisy really. Anyone who says america doesn't help the world enough or does everything in the name of evil, didn't help out in WWII didn't help out with the UN, didn't help out anyone but themselves. Even then they ask for american help and throw us out once we sacrifice our own soldiers.
    And now the world hates us. Being a superpower of the world isn't easy at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post
    And now the world hates us. Being a superpower of the world isn't easy at all.
    Meh, i mean we kinda just "assumed" that role after WWII. Its kinda funny (to me) how people view america like americans view their goverment. They want help from us, but they keep saying "stay out of our business".

Then comes in propaganda, which apperantly americans sit all day and watch on the tv.(lol). But of course nothing from the other side is propaganda, it can't be otherwise all their beliefs would start to crumble.

And just for the record, most americans don't really care about the new or media's input on world culture and whatnot. If we ever have a question we just look it up. Odds are 9/10 times that the event took place the way the newcasters say it did because there isn't a way to blow it out of proportion in the way they present it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    How come Iran can't have nuclear weapons but Israel can? Iran signed the nuclear proliferation treaty, but Israel didn't. Hell, even India didn't sign the proliferation treaty.

Why do certain countries get to have a monopoly on nuclear weapons?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    How come Iran can't have nuclear weapons but Israel can? Iran signed the nuclear proliferation treaty, but Israel didn't. Hell, even India didn't sign the proliferation treaty.

Why do certain countries get to have a monopoly on nuclear weapons?
    Because certain countries have power. Nuclear power should only be given to a FEW in reality, and in the best scenario be non-existant.

Iran is not trustworthy, they are not friendly to other nations, and their current leader is crazy. Not just stupid, crazy.
    -----------------------------------------

Furthermore, a monopoly on weapons isn't a monopoly. Its simply having more military power. Weapons and the like have their own economics, but a monopoly isn't possible in this case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Because certain countries have power. Nuclear power should only be given to a FEW in reality, and in the best scenario be non-existant.

Iran is not trustworthy, they are not friendly to other nations, and their current leader is crazy. Not just stupid, crazy.
    -----------------------------------------

Furthermore, a monopoly on weapons isn't a monopoly. Its simply having more military power. Weapons and the like have their own economics, but a monopoly isn't possible in this case.
    Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12