Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Iran Vs. Western World War

We know that this is inevitable, and it will strike a chain reaction, but I want to know your thoughts on when it will happen.
    Currently, Iran is threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz and that will cause alot of economic problems. Russia and China will fight on behalf of Syria's side, which has a mutual defense pact with Iran. Do you think this is the next World War?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post
    We know that this is inevitable, and it will strike a chain reaction, but I want to know your thoughts on when it will happen.
    Currently, Iran is threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz and that will cause alot of economic problems. Russia and China will fight on behalf of Syria's side, which has a mutual defense pact with Iran. Do you think this is the next World War?
    Neither China or Russia will go to war with the U.S. over Iran. What will happen though, is if we invade, we'll sell most of the oil rights to China, just like Iraq. A world war would be devistating. Also, if America would "lose" in such a scenario EVERYONE would lose because of M.A.D.
    MAD is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of high-yield weapons of mass destruction by two opposing sides would effectively result in the complete, utter and irrevocable annihilation of both the attacker and the defender
    If you do not believe the U.S. will use weapons of mass destruction in a full scale war, you are nieve...

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Iran is starting to be like north korea, but their leader is just soo......stupid its more amazing than kim's pride.

Thanks
    So USA has nuclear weapons and many European countries, Israel and even Pakistan. But its not ok for Iran to have them because USA said so. If USA are so against nuclear weapons why not make an agreement that no countries can have nuclear weapons? Surely that would be fair. USA is the only country to have used them against other people. Im more worried about USA having nuclear weapons than Iran.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ARSENALMAN For This Useful Post:

khalid968 (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ARSENALMAN View Post
    So USA has nuclear weapons and many European countries, Israel and even Pakistan. But its not ok for Iran to have them because USA said so. If USA are so against nuclear weapons why not make an agreement that no countries can have nuclear weapons? Surely that would be fair. USA is the only country to have used them against other people. Im more worried about USA having nuclear weapons than Iran.
    USA invented nuclear weapons. Thats why they are the only ones to have used them.

A no-nuke policy will always backfire because you have people(LIKE IRAN) who will try and develope it behind the backs of everyone else so they can get power. Iran is pretty much in a volatile state right now anyway, their leader is insane and its people are still undeveloped.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

USA invented nuclear weapons. Thats why they are the only ones to have used them.

A no-nuke policy will always backfire because you have people(LIKE IRAN) who will try and develope it behind the backs of everyone else so they can get power. Iran is pretty much in a volatile state right now anyway, their leader is insane and its people are still undeveloped.
    Lots of other countries have nuclear weapons but not one has used it against people. Iran is volatile, their leader is insane, their people are undeveloped. Looks like the media propaganda worked on you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lots of other countries have nuclear weapons but not one has used it against people. Iran is volatile, their leader is insane, their people are undeveloped. Looks like the media propaganda worked on you.
    You don't understand THEY INVENTED NUCLEAR WEAPONS. They didn't acquire them, they made them from scratch, they were the first.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Don't need media propaganda to listen to the guy spout crazy shit and hate on jews on a racist level. Sorry, but when you go on international telivision, its not the media's fault, its his.
    ----------------------------

Btw lol @Propaganda coming from you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You don't understand THEY INVENTED NUCLEAR WEAPONS. They didn't acquire them, they made them from scratch, they were the first.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Don't need media propaganda to listen to the guy spout crazy shit and hate on jews on a racist level. Sorry, but when you go on international telivision, its not the media's fault, its his.
    ----------------------------

Btw lol @Propaganda coming from you.
    I know what invent means... Iran are making them too they are not acquiring them from someone else either. Iran has never once said they are making nuclear weapons they have said hundreds of times its for peaceful purposes. The CIA are even killing Iranian scientists so they dont achieve it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @[MPGH]Empire

Look at it from Iran's perspective. They are being harassed from every side by the western world. Europe announced an oil embargo against Iran, and the USA has blocked all trade with Iran long since. We all know that they're not building any atomic bombs, there's only one reason for all the attention: oil. It's always about the oil.

If USA are so against nuclear weapons why not make an agreement that no countries can have nuclear weapons? Surely that would be fair. USA is the only country to have used them against other people. Im more worried about USA having nuclear weapons than Iran.
    They can't but there's something like that: countries are not allowed to build any more bombs, they are not allowed to spread the technology and they must slowly dismantle any bombs in storage until a certain limit
    Last edited by .::SCHiM::.; 01-30-2012 at 11:58 AM.

I'm SCHiM

Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

Semi debugger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Iran isn't a threat to the U.S.A. It's really only a threat to Isreal, and Isreal's millitary is far better then Iran's soviet hand-me-down millitary. Iran isn't a friend of the U.S. though, so it's only natural we would be distrustful. Personally I believe we should just let Isreal defend itself. The Jews would wipe Iran off the map.

I would love to see the day when America went back to it's non-interventionist ways.

Ron Paul 2012

END THE FED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Iran isn't a threat to the U.S.A. It's really only a threat to Isreal, and Isreal's millitary is far better then Iran's soviet hand-me-down millitary. Iran isn't a friend of the U.S. though, so it's only natural we would be distrustful. Personally I believe we should just let Isreal defend itself. The Jews would wipe Iran off the map.

I would love to see the day when America went back to it's non-interventionist ways.

Ron Paul 2012
    Yes I agree with that. Same with the UK they always get involved, but its not for nothing its for oil or other greedy reason. Its obvious why America hates Iran it used to be part of its colony and then had a revolution and got rid of USA and theyve hated each other since. America supports Israel because America is controlled by jews, they fund the government and hold all the power. Before Israel was formed christians, muslims and Jews lived in Palestine and had access to their holy place. But then they decided to form the jewish state of Israel and destroyed all muslim towns and ethnically cleansed the area. And they funded egypts priminister to close its borders with palestines and Israel built a wall around them and treated them like prisoners. Iran are in support of palestinians, USA are in support of Israel.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ARSENALMAN For This Useful Post:

khalid968 (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yes I agree with that. Same with the UK they always get involved, but its not for nothing its for oil or other greedy reason. Its obvious why America hates Iran it used to be part of its colony and then had a revolution and got rid of USA and theyve hated each other since. America supports Israel because America is controlled by jews, they fund the government and hold all the power. Before Israel was formed christians, muslims and Jews lived in Palestine and had access to their holy place. But then they decided to form the jewish state of Israel and destroyed all muslim towns and ethnically cleansed the area. And they funded egypts priminister to close its borders with palestines and Israel built a wall around them and treated them like prisoners. Iran are in support of palestinians, USA are in support of Israel.
    America isn't controled by jews. Isreal can't even defend itself without U.S. approval. If hitler never existed, there would not be the number of Jewish men and woman we see in America today. Isreal has a right to exist, just like Iran. If neither of the groups can find peace with one another, then the sins of their forefathers will be the undoing of possibly both nations. Unfortionatly America's foreign policy as it stands garentees American intervention in the event of war between Iran and Isreal.

And just so you know, Americans for the most part do not like any nation that does not allow the type of freedom you and I enjoy.

END THE FED

Thanks
    OMG american is controlled by jews. All the jews that escaped from europe during WW2 created a plan to control USA. Most hollywood actors are jewish, adam sandler, natalie portman, shia lebouf, ben stiller, sacha baron cohen, Daniel radcliffe is from a jewish family and hundreds more. Theyre different type of jews they dont believe in gob but they call themselves jewish because they come from a jewish family and its their race. They dont accept anyone else as jewish unless its in your blood. And the reason theyre so successful and rich is because they are clever and help each other out, they only offer jobs to other jews. There other jews who are not in the media but are controlling the American government. For a small population they sure have a lot of high positions in USA and Europe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    OMG american is controlled by jews. All the jews that escaped from europe during WW2 created a plan to control USA. Most hollywood actors are jewish, adam sandler, natalie portman, shia lebouf, ben stiller, sacha baron cohen, Daniel radcliffe is from a jewish family and hundreds more. Theyre different type of jews they dont believe in gob but they call themselves jewish because they come from a jewish family and its their race. They dont accept anyone else as jewish unless its in your blood. And the reason theyre so successful and rich is because they are clever and help each other out, they only offer jobs to other jews. There other jews who are not in the media but are controlling the American government. For a small population they sure have a lot of high positions in USA and Europe.
    1) The jews escaped during WW1, not WW2... This shows me right off the bat you don't know wtf you're talking about.
    2) You're a Shia Muslim, and being such, you're prob an anti-semitist. Which, you can't help, because you just blindly believe what you're told. btw,The same things where said about the jews by Nazi Germany in WW1. It wasn't true then, and it isn't now.
    3)Almost everything you're saying isn't factual, but you're dumb, so... I doubt that matters to you.

You know, I was hoping I could find something about you that I liked. But, this anti-semitic bullshit you're spewing is simply wrong.

END THE FED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    1) The jews escaped during WW1, not WW2... This shows me right off the bat you don't know wtf you're talking about.
    2) You're a Shia Muslim, and being such, you're prob an anti-semitist. Which, you can't help, because you just blindly believe what you're told. btw,The same things where said about the jews by Nazi Germany in WW1. It wasn't true then, and it isn't now.
    3)Almost everything you're saying isn't factual, but you're dumb, so... I doubt that matters to you.

You know, I was hoping I could find something about you that I liked. But, this anti-semitic bullshit you're spewing is simply wrong.
    WOW JUST WOW. The jews started leaving germany and europe just before and during WW2 not WW1. Hitler came into power after WW1 and he created hate for the jews and said they were to blame for WW1 and why germany lost because jews betrayed germany. They didnt leave during WW1. I dont care if Im anti semitic and I dont write these posts to be liked. Go ahead vote for Ron Paul he will promise so much but will deliver so little. Remember Obama's promises? Im done with these forumns it was nice debating with you XD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast